The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Quarterfinals 2012 Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Current Message

dabo 26510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-12, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "QF #3 7/17/12"
Mixed bag night on AGT.

01. The Untouchables, dance team. Lvoe these kids and they were great tonight. On the down side, they need to mix it up with variation. With the costumes and the style of dance they have been sticking with, it is all starting to seem the same old thing.

02. Rock Star Juggler Mike Price. He dropped one but they allowed him to finish anyway. It was either a poorly thought out set or a poorly performed set without the drop, take your pick, a disappointment.

03. Inspire the Fire, glee group. The singing was bad, the dancing was okay, the choreography was poor.

04. Cristin Sandu, balancing act. X by Howard. He fell and was unable to complete the performance, end of story.

05. Elusive (Josh Vinyard), dancer. I really enjoyed this performance and thought it well paced, impressive break dance; the cheesy lip sync was, well let's face it, cheesy.

06. Jake Wesley Rogers, singer. I thought it was a good interpretation of the song but the singing wasn't all that good. Or maybe it is just a bad song.

07. All Wheel Sports, stunt team. Sorry, Howie, I don't care how impressive it is live in the theater or whether it would be a great headliner in Vegas, I'm watching it on TV and it is a confusing mess. That said, they were a bit more focussed this time than before, it was still a mess, no thanks.

08. Wordspit and the Illest, band. Disaster. I applaud that they went with an original song, good for them. But if the musicians were playing what they were supposed to play, what a horrible song. It didn't really seem like a band, just a bunch of unconnected stuff. The rapping was incomprehensible. The singer seemed to be good but got drowned out by all the rest of the noise. Major disappointment.

09. Jacob Williams, comedian. The material needed some more work but it was an enjoyable routine.

10. All Beef Patty, singer/drag queen. I lvoed it! He went big and he went all in on the camp, and let's face it he was the best singer of the night. Howie was right, he does need to utilize the stage a bit more, but hey give him some props for going all in on the camp and a great song choice.

11. Spencer Horsman, escape artist. Disappointing ill-conceived illusion. Honestly, if you were in a steel straight-jacket and in danger of being impaled on a bunch of stupid pikes, wouldn't you want to stay in the steel straight-jacket. That said, I very much doubt the steel straight-jacket that fell on the pikes was the same (fake) steel straight-jacket he was locked into.

12. Light Wire Theater, electroluminescent puppetry. WOW! These folks really stepped it up with the bird theme and some phenomenal choreography. Can't wait to see what they do next.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Quarterfinals 2012 Thread   dabo     07-03-12       
   QF #1 7/2/12   dabo     07-03-12     1  
     Results   dabo     07-04-12     2  
         RE: Results   susang     07-05-12     3  
             RE: Results   dabo     07-05-12     4  
         RE: Results   Max Headroom     07-06-12     5  
   schedule   dabo     07-08-12     6  
   RE: Quarterfinals 2012 Thread   dabo     07-09-12     7  
   QF #2 7/10/12   dabo     07-11-12     8  
     RE: QF #2 7/10/12   frankz     07-11-12     9  
         Results   dabo     07-12-12     10  
             RE: Results   susang     07-12-12     11  
             RE: Results   frankz     07-13-12     13  
                 RE: Results   dabo     07-13-12     14  
   RE: Quarterfinals 2012 Thread   dabo     07-13-12     12  
   QF #3 7/17/12   dabo     07-18-12     15  
     Results   dabo     07-19-12     16  
         RE: Results   susang     07-19-12     17  
   RE: Quarterfinals 2012 Thread   dabo     07-20-12     18  
   QF #4 7/23/12   dabo     07-30-12     19  
     RE: QF #4 7/23/12   dabo     07-31-12     20  
         RE: QF #4 7/23/12   susang     07-31-12     21  
   QF #5 8/14/12 youtubeshow   dabo     08-15-12     22  
     RE: QF #5 8/14/12 youtubeshow   susang     08-15-12     23  
     Results   dabo     08-16-12     24  
   Wildcards revealed   dabo     08-16-12     25  
   QF #6 8/21/12 Wildcards   dabo     08-22-12     26  
     RE: QF #6 8/21/12 Wildcards   susang     08-22-12     27  
     RE: QF #6 8/21/12 Wildcards   frankz     08-22-12     28  
         RE: QF #6 8/21/12 Wildcards   dabo     08-22-12     29  
     Results   dabo     08-23-12     30  
         RE: Results   frankz     08-23-12     31  
             RE: Results   dabo     08-23-12     32  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •