The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"We now KNOW who Kim is in an alliance with"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-14-01, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"We now KNOW who Kim is in an alliance with"

She said so herself, "I am going to stick in my main alliance to the end, I feel that is the best way to win" . This is paraphrased a bit, but you still get the idea.

We now know since Ethan , Tom and Kim voted Brandon and Lex did not, that Kim is with Ethan and not lex.

I LOVED the smirk on Teresas face at tribal counsel when Lex told Jeff "my gut is never wrong".

"What a twisted web we weave when at first we practice to deceive"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Agree AyaK 12-14-01 1
   RE: Agree Rose Red 12-14-01 2
 RE: We now KNOW who Kim is in an al... I_AM_HE 12-14-01 3
   RE: We now KNOW who Kim is in an al... Loree 12-14-01 4
       RE: We now KNOW who Kim is in an al... kellyn 12-15-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-01, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Agree"
Yes, Old Boran showed Lex who was boss ... and now he can be Sean Kenniff to their core, voting along with them but not really being accepted back in. I also agree that Ethan and Mama Kim are a possible final two pairing.

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-14-01, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Agree"
Yup. That could totally happen.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-01, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: We now KNOW who Kim is in an alliance with"
I agree that Kimis probably more tightly aligned with Ethan than with Lex, but I don't take her statements to mean she's not still strongly aligned with Lex at all.
I think she simply means Lex was being foolish (though 2 votes for Frank that tie him up with Tom could potentially loom large), and voting Brandon while they could was best for Boran, her alliance, which she is sticking with

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-01, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: We now KNOW who Kim is in an alliance with"
Also MamaKim maybe thinks she is strong in the alliance. But do Tom and Ethan feel she is as strong a part of the alliance? Kelly always thought she was in the alliance too. What the players think and what is true is often wrong.

I thought it was interesting that on the Survivor Insider while Brandon and Frank are on their date they show Lex off by himself. The other 5 are sitting about camp chatting. Lex is way off alone sitting on the wooden crate. He seemed like he was lost because Brandon was away. Now that Brandon has actually been voted off will Lex try to crawl back into his alliance?

kellyn 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-01, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kellyn Click to send private message to kellyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: We now KNOW who Kim is in an alliance with"
im new here so im just contributing what i think. IMO Lex is still part of OB alliance, but now he has definitely lost his previous position as the leader. I think he will root for a frank ouster next wk, but whether the OB pple goes with it depends really on who is in power-ethan or tom. Tom may want to keep frank as one of the f2 since anyone can pretty much win over frank. On the other hand, ethan may want to vote off frank cos he obviously sees frank as being a physical threat and we know ethan is obsessed with eliminating physical threats. Other then frank, i see kimp in a vulnerable position too. I dont see anyone left who she is truly allied with. OS owe no loyalties to her. i mean pple like her but when it comes to voting, shes simply too nice and strong to ignore. As for lex, i believe ethan wld rather vote against frank rather him since frank is now capable of forming an alliance with Tom.KimJ also said she vote according to her moral standards so i presume she wld not turn against her former alliance. so i guess lex is still pretty safe next wk.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •