The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who do we like?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-03, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who do we like?"
I know it is early and we tend to change our minds as we get to "know" the folks ( so to speak) a little better.

But who are your early favs?

I like Erika ( maybe a name thing, though she spells it wrong) So far she has handled herself well, she is beautiful to look at without looking too fake. She seems to be an adult. ( so far) and doesn't seem too full of herself. On the other hand, her ex is an asshole. ( he cheated on her, and frankly I think he should have felt lucky to have her- he is a noodge) It is understandable why she hates him.

I like that Justin kid ( is that his name? Allison's ex?) The kid is seriously cute and charming, I want him to outlast her, because I like looking at him. She is a ditz.

I like the old Guy ( dang his name escapes me right now) So far I like him.

David, the Army guy. Cute. Fun to watch on TV. He seems like he is going to be fun, and the editing likes him; so he has to have some charisma.

So first impressions?
Who are you liking so far?
Remember, your favs may turn out to be idiots, no way to tell this early.

I forgot how much I love this show!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who do we like? Rebel Crown 07-10-03 1
 RE: Who do we like? okdebi 07-10-03 2
   RE: Who do we like? Drive My Car 07-10-03 3
       RE: Who do we like? okdebi 07-10-03 8
 RE: Who do we like? Ms24Gal 07-10-03 4
 RE: Who do we like? jkokoj 07-10-03 5
 RE: Who do we like? SurvivinDawg 07-10-03 6
 RE: Who do we like? ejm92 07-10-03 7
 RE: Who do we like? queerk 07-11-03 9
 RE: Who do we like? Swami 07-12-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-10-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who do we like?"
So far, I like Jun, Jack (he's the old guy you were thinking of), and Erika.

I could do without Alison, Nathan and Dana. Scott and Robert could also go in this category, but I have a feeling at least one of them is going to be the "evil" one we root for.

Can a guy named Rob win one of these shows?

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-10-03, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who do we like?"
I'm not ready to name anyone I like as yet since I missed half tonight's program while my boss babbled in my ear on the phone. Why do people call me during reality shows and even more important..why do I pick up the damn phone??

However, I wanted to ask something. Now first off, I really LOVE Big Brother but I am having a problem with this season so far which I hope will change as the show progresses. Does anyone else feel that the people on the show lack diversity? I can't help but feel that everyone is sort of made out of the same cookie cutter mold.

This season seems to be aimed at the young and beautiful. I'm not even sure if anyone on the show is married other than the "old" guy. THen, on top of having all these beautiful people hanging around, throw in the exes to really crank up the steam. It almost feels like Paradise Hotel without the salt water...OKAY..I exagerated...nothing can be THAT bad!!

I'm not sure if I'm the only one feeling this way, but I thought I would voice my opinion. Maybe, oh no..it can't be true..I've just OD'd on reality shows and they are all starting to look alike?

Debi

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-03, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who do we like?"
I think you're right Debi, cookie cutter,

As far as I know not one of them is married, and not one is out of shape
( even the "old guy" looks good)

I still think this season is gonna be entertaining

Welcome, we appreciate your views.
Please share more

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-10-03, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who do we like?"
Thanks for the welcome...you are always so friendly. It IS appreciated!

Debi

Ms24Gal 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-10-03, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ms24Gal Click to send private message to Ms24Gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who do we like?"
I like Jack and Nathan. I believe not having an ex there will be somewhat of an advantage. You would have thought that Allison's ex was real mean to her or something because the way she was acting and was so upset. But they broke up on good terms. Maybe she still has something for him? Who knows.
I think Scott or Robert will be kicked off real soon. Then agin ya never know cuz look how long Josh stayed...

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-10-03, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who do we like?"
I too like Erika. She seems to be keeping her head about things. Dana annoys me as well as Alison. I like Jack, Nathan, Justin and Jun as well.

Scott appears to be an early villian. Does anyone else think he was being just a little harsh with Amanda last night?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-03, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who do we like?"
I haven't developed a liking for anyone yet, but I sure have developed some dislikes, to wit:

Jun - *UGH!!!* This girl immediately showed herself to be a self-absorbed, spoiled rotten, witchy BRAT. Just everything about her had me disliking her from Minute One.

Amanda - Sheesh. No wonder her ex (Scott) and she don't get along. My sypathies to the poor guy.

The Whole X-Couple thing: What, is there supposed to be some amusement in this? Now I like watching alliances forming, intrigue, secret discussions, developing dislikes, etc., but I do NOT like watching the ugly tensions forming from these ex-couples. And now it's "original 8" versus "ex's". This is worse than Pagonging!!!

I wish these X's had just walked back out the door and left the other five just standing there. That might teach See-BS to come up with something other than STOOPID ideas like this!

Jack: Actually, I like him just fine. My beef is that there are no other "older" folks on this. No (really) older women like Cheryl (*yowza! *) or Nicole (*yowza! *) from BB2, no one else even close to Jack's age.

Like Kent in BB2 and Gerry in BB3, Jack is going to likely be miserable around all these young people, unable to relate, and will be a quick target for early elimination (the X-thing might help, but he'll still be gone fairly soon, IMHO).

It might be nice if SeeBS puts 6 "older" folks (in their 30s at least) against 6 "younger" folks and have a fair fight. But the one "token" old guy just isn't much fun to watch.

So far, I haven't decided if I'm going to like this or not... then again, I don't care about the show, I just like the update sites and the hatching of CONSPIRACIES!! (Not that I'm a Conspiracy Theorist or anything ).

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-10-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who do we like?"
Hhhhmmmm....kinda early to judge this, but I'm just gonna go ahead and try to rank the thirteen as I like them up to this point...mind you, I signed up for the live feeds, but I'm just not interested enough to be watching them at the moment lol....

1. Scott - I dunno, just a gut feeling and I like the guy.
2. Jack - Feel so sorry for him to be locked up in the house with all of the young ones, but I think he'll let them fight amongst themselves and self-destruct.
3. Nathan - He was my favorite by far early on, but for some reason he is reminding me of Hardy and that is not a good thing for the future lol.
4. Erika - Seems to be the smartest female game player so far and is prob gonna keep UTR.
5. Dana - Monica BB2, Danielle BB3, Dana BB4.....she seems to be the hothead but still levelheaded one of the group and she'll most likely be around for awhile....I like her.
6. David - Seems like a nice guy so far, not a lot going on
really so far but he seems to be UTR.
7. Robert - I dunno lol, there's just something about the evil used car salesman type (Survivor's Brian, BB3's Roddy) that ends up doing well in the game.
8. Michelle - I liked her early on but now a bit ditzy....so she's neutral.
9. Justin - I dunno I'm just not getting good vibes from him lol, he seems to be too nice of a guy and that probably means he's the devil (Roddy-ish).
10. Amanda - Haven't seen enough of her to really judge her, so she's neutral.
11. Alison - Lots of face time definitely doesn't help...she's a total ditz, but after Wednesday's episode she does seem to at least think about the game somewhat lol.
12. Jee - All he wants to talk about is Jun....he does seem to have an idea of how to play the game, but he's preoccupied with other stuff.
13. Jun - I dunno, I liked her very early on, but she just can't shut up and it doesn't help that CBS is giving her lots of face time.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

queerk 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-11-03, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queerk Click to send private message to queerk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who do we like?"
So far Erika is my favorite. Despite my first instinct I'm also liking David. Michele seems okay, I'm thinking she might be playing the naive thing.

Alison is a bit neurotic.

Jun got on my bad side in the intro, "they'll love me as much as I do" WRONG thing to say.

Jee and Robert, using the bed pass was, well that was a stupid move.

I do feel for "The Ex's" is seems somewhat arbitrary, the other five are also ex's, and the last five got a raw deal having to come in late like that.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who do we like?"
I have finally watched my tapes from when I was out of town last week.

Gals: I like Erika and Jun, and I hate Alison (she's the cry-baby babe, right?)

Guys: I like Jack and David, and I like to look at Justin!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •