The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Don't Particularly Care But You Might: Angel Canceled"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-04, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Don't Particularly Care But You Might: Angel Canceled"
After a 5-year (really? this has been on for five years?) run, "Angel" is going to television heaven.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Don't Particularly Care But Y... dabo 02-19-04 1
 Petition to save Angel dabo 02-23-04 2
 RE: I Don't Particularly Care But Y... Devious Weasel 02-23-04 3
 RE: I Don't Particularly Care But Y... dabo 03-22-04 4
 RE: I Don't Particularly Care But Y... Ivorywire 04-12-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I Don't Particularly Care But You Might: Angel Canceled"
Maybe UPN will pick it up.

If not, I heard they were considering having it continue as a made-for-TV movie series.

02-23-04, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Petition to save Angel"
here:
http://www.petitiononline.com/ai5d0162/petition.html

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I Don't Particularly Care But You Might: Angel Canceled"
Yes I do care, thank you very much. It's one of the two or three best shows on TV. Course, once it goes, I'll be down to only two hours of network tv each week.

03-22-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I Don't Particularly Care But You Might: Angel Canceled"
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=597&e=1&u=/nm/20040322/tv_nm/television_angel_dc

Save 'Angel' Campaign Takes Flight

Fans of Joss Whedon's soon-to-be-canceled WB Network drama series sprung into action last month once it became official that the spawn of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" would get the big spike in May. The Save Angel postcards and full-page ads have been flowing into The Hollywood Reporter and other publications for weeks, but "Angel" fans distinguished themselves from past fan-fueled salvage initiatives last week by hiring (at $700 a day) a billboard truck to drive around Los Angeles and park at strategic locations (including THR's Wilshire Boulevard offices, Warner Bros. and the WB, Paramount, UPN, HBO and 20th Century Fox) for maximum impact and, of course, free media exposure. ("We will follow 'Angel' to hell . . . or another network," the billboard promises.)

Theresa Fortier, one of the instigators of the http://www.SavingAngel.org Web site, said the group has raised some $22,000 from several hundred donors in just a few weeks. The truck will cruise around for at least another week, and more print ads are likely to be placed.

Ivorywire 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-12-04, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ivorywire Click to send private message to Ivorywire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I Don't Particularly Care But You Might: Angel Canceled"
I thought this show was a spin off of Buffy in its first season. When I heard that this series had been running for years and was about to end, I was surprised. I heard of it for the first time only months ago.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •