The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Link for petition for Chris Daughtry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

candrews922 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail candrews922 Click to send private message to candrews922 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Link for petition for Chris Daughtry"
Here is a link for a petition asking for a recount or validating results. Many people called in for Chris and couldn't get through. A major indicator he was getting numerous votes. Yet able to get through on other contestants which had gotten even more votes? Unlikely. Vote and be heard. http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?ChrisD06

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TWO WORDS: anotherkim 05-11-06 1
 RE: Link for petition for Chris Dau... mrc 05-11-06 2
   RE: Link for petition for Chris Dau... hoazi 05-11-06 3
       RE: Link for petition for Chris Dau... mrc 05-11-06 7
 RE: Link for petition for Chris Dau... Devious Weasel 05-11-06 4
   RE: Link for petition for Chris Dau... anotherkim 05-11-06 6
 RE: Link for petition for Chris Dau... sylvester 05-11-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "TWO WORDS:"
text messaging.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--it will make them or break them.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Link for petition for Chris Daughtry"
Good luck. I tried this once with Starting Over and didn't get very far.

(What?)

hoazi 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hoazi Click to send private message to hoazi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Link for petition for Chris Daughtry"
Get over it already. Seriously.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Link for petition for Chris Daughtry"
I'll have you know thay I went into therapy b/c no one supported my petition.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Link for petition for Chris Daughtry"
Here is one of the basic facts of telephony. Although there may be a national 1-800-number for something, that does not mean that all calls nationwide go to that number. The wisest technological approach is to have calls from different regions get routed to different boxes. It's the safest way to prevent circuit overload. Depending on your call load, you could have as few as five or six basic regional destinations or as many as one from each state. Idol probably has something in between. Therefore, not getting through (or getting through) is never indicative of how many total national votes a contestant is getting.

And as the fair and wise AKim said, text messaging.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Link for petition for Chris Daughtry"
Oh, silly Weasel, don't go and try to be all logical and such. That spoils the conspiracy theory.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--telephony is such a fab word

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Link for petition for Chris Daughtry"
Give Daughtry some credit, will you?

I'm sure he's already moving on with his life and NOBODY would want to be put back on a show that way. He has a bright future, focus on that and let this stuff go.

I would bet he's embarassed by this stuff. It's pathetic.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •