The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PR 5, episode 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Current Message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-08, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: PR 5, episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-08 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-25-08 AT 11:19AM (EST)

This was the first episode that truly made me drop my jaw. HOW ON EARTH DID KENLEY GET SPARED???

Suede--boring outfit. Yes, but it does look like a rock outfit more than a costume. The fit wasn't perfection, but the vest looked really cool in the back, IMO, and it was certainly better fitting than

KENLEY'S COSTUME OF HORROR.

Holy Mother of God, where on earth did she come up with the idea that high waisted jodphurs with a straining fly were hip hop??? And that jacket? Gah....at least it covered the hideous top. Those pants are the single worst item of clothing that I can remember seeing on PR at this stage of the game. Unbelievable. And the fact that Jerell liked his outfit and LeeAnne clearly hated hers? Why didn't they take that into account? They have before.

I hope Heidi smacks Kenley's whiny arse right off the runway--that's after Tim refuses to give her any critique in the workroom.

If Kenley makes it to Bryant Park instead of Jerell, I will go insane.

Coming back to add comments on the other outfits:

1. Korto---where was the innovation? If they thought Suede's rocker was a snore, her punk outfit was coma-inducing, IMO. "Let's see, hang some chains from a sleeveless tee. No, that's not punk enough. Better make the tee have some claw-markey stripes. Okay. Well, still not really 'punk', so let's make some jeans. Eh. I know, I'll be super innovative and BLEACH the jeans. Wow. Maybe I can trade mark the look....what? Oh, you mean that this has been done for the last thirty years or so? Uh, okay, but I still have chains!" The hair and makeup that she chose for Suede were not in keeping with his look either, IMO. I've seen punk in London and that outfit was not punk.

2. LeeAnne--Speaking of something not being it's genre..ouch. The get up she stuck Korto in was just Bad. Bad, bad, bad. I guess no one has bothered to tell he that gingham is a wee bit dated...and in a neckercheif?? WTF? I did love the top, but it did not read country until you looked at the cut-out in the back. The belt, however, just undid the country efffect and made her look ridiculous. The skirt was nice enough, but it was nothing special, nor was it country in the slightest. I was also suprised to hear the judges praise the fit because there was a bunchy place in the front and when Korto showed the rear view, the skirt was riding up across her booty.

3. Jerrell--this was the winner, IMO. It was nothing breathtakingly innovative, but it conveyed the message of 'pop star' and looked as if it could be worn on stage unlike every other outfit up there. I thought that the use of fishnet was great and while I didn't love the blue jacket, I thought it did give the dress two different looks.

I suppose next week is an evening dress/formal challenge. I'm going to go find the slides from their shows and see if any of them look like dogs.

--grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 PR 5, episode 11   arkiegrl     09-24-08       
   RE: PR 5, episode 11   Fishercat     09-24-08     1  
     RE: PR 5, episode 11   realitytvfan07     09-25-08     2  
         RE: PR 5, episode 11   Fishercat     09-25-08     3  
             RE: PR 5, episode 11   realitytvfan07     09-25-08     4  
                 RE: PR 5, episode 11   alexanderrobertson     09-25-08     5  
                 RE: PR 5, episode 11   realitytvwatcher     09-25-08     6  
   RE: PR 5, episode 11   aquariaqueen     09-25-08     7  
   RE: PR 5, episode 11   anotherkim     09-25-08     8  
     RE: PR 5, episode 11   aquariaqueen     09-25-08     9  
   CARP!!!   nailbone     09-25-08     10  
     RE: CARP!!!   Sunny_Bunny     09-25-08     11  
         RE: PR's final 5   mindy23     09-26-08     12  
         RE: CARP!!!   Fishercat     09-26-08     17  
   Official GWDKFBLHG update   nailbone     09-26-08     13  
     RE: Official GWDKFBLHG update   Fishercat     09-26-08     14  
   Kenley   moonbaby     09-26-08     15  
     RE: Kenley   arkiegrl     09-26-08     16  
   RE: PR 5, episode 11   mattben     09-26-08     18  
   RE: PR 5, episode 11   BOYmeetsREALITY     09-27-08     19  
   RE: PR 5, episode 11   Silvergirl1     09-27-08     20  
   RE: PR 5, episode 11   toddE     09-29-08     21  
     RE: PR 5, episode 11   BOYmeetsREALITY     10-05-08     23  
   RE: PR 5, episode 11   jbug     09-30-08     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •