The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Outakes during the credits"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-03-03, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Outakes during the credits"
Am I the only one that saw the little bit of outtake during the credits last night?

Several of the girls where doing a little "skit" on the rose ceremony one of the girls was "the bachelor" and she was holding a rose.....suddenly another girl steps in and grabs it and says in a deep voice "this is her last rose"!!

I laughed my butt off.....I just think it's funny for the contestants to be making fun of Mr. Obvious and his last rose speech......too funny!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Outakes during the credits triednottowatch 04-03-03 1
 RE: Outakes during the credits SurvivinDawg 04-03-03 2
   RE: Outakes during the credits SurvivorOverlord 04-03-03 3
 RE: Outakes during the credits Schnookie Palookie 04-03-03 4
   RE: Outakes during the credits jewelz10 04-03-03 5
       RE: Outakes during the credits Schnookie Palookie 04-03-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-03-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Outakes during the credits"
My wife and I saw that too and we were cracking up. We had just been laughing about Chris and his "this is the final rose" deal. Maybe he thinks the women are so dull they can't count one rose, but you would think by now Fox would nix the "last rose" comment. It's like he has to make sure we all know they don't have another batch of roses to bring in after those are gone. Duh.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Outakes during the credits"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-03 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

Yes, I saw that, and it WAS funny! Of course, it's done to give Our Host an extra shot of air time, and it's also done to (unsuccessfully IMHO) add some suspense to the moment of the final rose. And I guess that it's tradition by now, so they continue with it.

I really wonder if all that filming is done in one night. I mean, they must go to nearly dawn. How can the Bachelor meet all those women, then party with them, talk to them, get to know them, and choose 60% of them to continue in just one night? Not to mention setting up filming, the Bachelor in the other room making choices, etc.

And everyone knows everyone's names? No, I'm not the best with names, but I am impressed, and a bit stunned, at how well the names are known.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-03-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Outakes during the credits"
I had wondered about that too Dawg....but one of the girls from Texas who was on the first Bachelor said in an interview that they started the party right at dark and then went till 3 or 4 in the morning.

Remember these girls at this point brought their own clothes and did their own make-up and stuff....it would be kinda hard to do it again the next night and still look they same

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Outakes during the credits"
Yep I saw the "skit" and thought it funny. Especially if one of them is the "final lady" he chooses and he sees her making fun of him like that

Dawg, I also wondered how he was able to remember everyone's names. Not only that, but where they live also. I'd be asking for them to wear name tags.

If it weren't for STRESS, I'd have no energy at all

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-03-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jewelz10 Click to send private message to jewelz10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Outakes during the credits"
I think they write their name on/in their cleavage - that way the Bachelor is sure to see it.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Outakes during the credits"
LOL ... good one (and probably true )

If it weren't for STRESS, I'd have no energy at all

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •