The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brandon's comments"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-10-01, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brandon's comments"
I got this from another website. It's Brandon's comments while voting for Kelly at Tribal council.

Brandon (votes Kelly)
(shrugs and sighs) Uh, this is a kicker. Um, I made a promise to Lex that I would vote this way tonight, and I'm probably going to ea-, bite it. But my plan is that the rest of my team all votes for Lex and we get rid of him next week and we're back in control. We'll see how it works. My team may never forgive me for this, but I really am doing it to make it to the final four at least. So, um, sorry Kelly - you tried to get rid of me when you were at my tribe. My turn.

------

I guess that pretty much answers some people's speculations about Lex asking Brandon to be part of the 'final five' vs. the 'final four' statement Brandon was talking about at tribal council.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brandon's comments Silvergirl 12-11-01 1
   RE: Brandon's comments Afreaqua 12-11-01 3
   This thread doesn't belong on Fanat... PepeLePew13 12-11-01 4
 RE: Brandon's comments Afreaqua 12-11-01 2
   RE: Brandon's comments blondejuligirl 12-11-01 5
 This thread moved from fanatics sleeeve 12-11-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Silvergirl 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-11-01, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl Click to send private message to Silvergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brandon's comments"
Can you post a link to the site this quote came from?

I don't recall Kelly trying to get rid of him, does anyone else?

Silvergirl

Afreaqua 181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-01, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Afreaqua Click to send private message to Afreaqua Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brandon's comments"
Wasn't it when they were thinking of voting either him or Lindsey off? Maybe kelly was all for it until she got the hint from MammaKim and overheard them talking.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-01, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "This thread doesn't belong on Fanatics..."
Sorry all... but this type of thread really belongs on Spoilers, there is speculation being made in this thread.

>I don't recall Kelly trying to get rid of him, does
>anyone else?

While they all were in the Samburu camp after the 3-on-3 switch, Lindsey thought there was some talk amongst Lex, Tom and Kelly that they were going to vote for Brandon after they initially thought Brandon had prior votes. Later, Kelly overheard Brandon and Lindsey talking about Lindsey's prior votes so Kelly went back to tell Lex and Tom to change their vote (if they did plan to vote Brandon).

It wasn't Kelly herself who tried to get rid of Brandon, it was Lex-Tom-Kelly along with a desperate Lindsey who were thinking of voting Brandon.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

Afreaqua 181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-01, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Afreaqua Click to send private message to Afreaqua Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brandon's comments"
A couple of things could mess this up....Lex gets immunity, or Samburu is not as thrilled with this plan as Brandon thinks and can't forgive him.

However, we have seen how the Boran's have gone along with what Lex wanted even though it defied logic....so perhaps Samburu will take Brandon back and go along with him....in this case it is more logical for them to do it if they want to have the upper hand. What little trust they would have had for him would be totally gone though.

blondejuligirl 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-11-01, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blondejuligirl Click to send private message to blondejuligirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Brandon's comments"
Samburu would have to be a complete bunch of morons not to do exactly what Brandon wants. It makes so much sense. They all know who has the votes in Boran, and no one in Samburu has that many. It was a VERY smart move on Brandon's part, voting with Boran last vote, and I have to give him props for thinking in advance. Lex is just a moron, and deserves what he gets. He better regret what he did. Just my two cents!!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-11-01, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "This thread moved from fanatics"
Please try to post all game spoilers and speculation in the appropriate forum.

Especially threads that contain quotes not aired in the original broadcast.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •