The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is there anyone safe this week?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-10-01, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is there anyone safe this week?"
Ok, this is another wild theory (there are many out there), but what if NO ONE is safe this week? We know that the logical thing to happen is we see Brandon defect back to the Samburu alliance (Which he eluded to when he was reading his vote for Kelly on the Insider clips), and then see the four Samburus vote for Lex, who loses in a tiebreaker to anyone. BUT, there have been numerous shots of Lex's torch with the Immunity Idol hanging by it, which could be a prelude to him winning a challenge. If Lex wins immunity, then Tom is the only person from old Boran with votes (3), and he would lose to anyone other than Lex in a deadlock vote. We've also seen on the official site preview where someone ends up crying over a difficult decision that they must make. This person could possibly Teresa, who has bonded with Tom, OR Brandon, who has also formed a bond with Tom that we can see. Something we ironically haven't seen though is a bond between Tom and Frank, which has been talked about ALOT in interviews with the Bootees, chats, etc. I think this bond is something we may see some more of soon. Tom is not a threat for any immunity unless it involves rolling a big rock up a hill (Which they've already done), or something else to do with strength...which I'm not even for sure Tom would end up winning. He seems to be at a slight mental disadvantage, and lets his hormones take over for his "Gut Feeling". I think Tom could possibly be swayed over by Samburu, but what I am thinking of is something different.......

What if the "Crying over a difficult decision" has to do with Teresa & Company changing their votes to Ethan? Directly from Kim P.'s Tribal Council confessional vote for Lex....

"Not sure if this is the right thing to do, but you are a threat in the immunities and Ethan has immunity so this is why I decided to vote for you."

Ethan is the only big threat for immunities, and every time we hear a Samburu talk about him, they just mention how "Quiet and Reserved" that he is. I haven't seen any bond with he and the Samburus. Tom has obviously bonded with all but Kim P. (That we know of), and is liked by everyone. My theory is that Samburu gets everyone studying their Bush Guides so that Tom doesn't have to go just yet, and Frank's mystery vote ends up being the deciding factor. Tom/Lex/Ethan/KimJ vote for Frank, Brandon/KimP/Frank/TBird vote for Ethan, leaving Frank's torch getting snuffed because of the Silas "Mystery Vote"....I believe that the Samburus think Silas voted for Clarence. I think the "We Are Family" Episode 10 title has something to do with Brandon re-strategising, or forming new alliances.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is there anyone safe this week? red 12-10-01 1
   RE: Is there anyone safe this week? kuchakor 12-10-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

red 140 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-01, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is there anyone safe this week?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-01 AT 08:54 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-10-01 AT 08:40 PM (EST)

There is a flaw:

In a transcript I read of Survivor Insider, Brandon makes a reference to Frank having one vote, finally dispelling the notion that it's a mystery to the players. Maybe Silas made no bones about who he was voting for and we just never saw that.

Here, this is cut and pasted from Outfrontgirl's transcribing of SI:

Brandon knows Tom really likes Frank and won't want to vote against him, so he thinks maybe that will split the Boran vote. Tom will break ranks and it'll go 4-4-1. Tie (?), and Lex will lose because he has 2 prior votes and "Frank only has One" (they do know about Silas' vote!).

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-01, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is there anyone safe this week?"
Thanks, I don't know how I missed that reading the Insiders.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •