The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Too Rigorous?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Too Rigorous?"
Agreed.

Everyone looks for the magic that will allow them to avoid the whole eat less, exercise more thing.

I still think my Dad should have written up his diet as a book, but it wouldn't sell. It was put 2/3 of what your normally eat on your plate. Eat that. Do not go back for seconds. Repeat with every single meal or snack. If you stop losting weight before you get to the weight you want to eat, drop the portions back again and repeat until you find the amount of food that you like to eat that will maintain the weight you want.

He ate everything he always ate including desserts, he just has a smaller piece of everything.

Haunted by Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Too Rigorous?   petmama     09-23-06       
   RE: Too Rigorous?   Cyndimaus     09-23-06     1  
   RE: Too Rigorous?   jackandjill     09-23-06     2  
     RE: Too Rigorous?   petmama     09-26-06     5  
   RE: Too Rigorous?   Snidget     09-23-06     3  
     RE: Too Rigorous?   petmama     09-26-06     4  
         RE: Too Rigorous?   Snidget     09-26-06     6  
             RE: Too Rigorous?   petmama     09-27-06     7  
   RE: Too Rigorous?   MizJazmine     10-01-06     8  
     RE: Too Rigorous?   Snidget     10-01-06     9  
         RE: Too Rigorous?   irishrose     10-01-06     10  
             RE: Too Rigorous?   EMTBGRL     10-01-06     11  
                 RE: Too Rigorous?   Snidget     10-02-06     12  
                     RE: Too Rigorous?   petmama     10-02-06     13  
                     RE: Too Rigorous?   petmama     10-02-06     14  
                         RE: Too Rigorous?   Snidget     10-02-06     15  
                             RE: Too Rigorous?   EMTBGRL     10-04-06     20  
     RE: Too Rigorous?   skeetergirl87     10-03-06     17  
         RE: Too Rigorous?   Snidget     10-03-06     18  
   RE: Too Rigorous?   pantsonfire     10-03-06     16  
     RE: Too Rigorous?   EMTBGRL     10-04-06     19  
   RE: Too Rigorous?   beachshellrose     10-22-06     21  
     RE: Too Rigorous?   petmama     10-24-06     22  
     RE: Too Rigorous?   linrosin     10-26-06     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •