The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brandon and Kim P....The Unlikely Date"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-10-01, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brandon and Kim P....The Unlikely Date"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-01 AT 03:48 AM (EST)

The tribe reacts to Brandon's decision.

"ALL IS NOT WELL IN MOTO MAJI WHEN ONE TRIBE MEMBER IS COMPLETELY DEVASTATED BY THE ACTIONS OF ANOTHER, ON "SURVIVOR: AFRICA,"

“One tribe member has difficulty grappling with the deceptive actions of another.”

Meanwhile a reward challenge results in an unlikely date.

An unlikely date is on the minds of many.

Little Kim is “completely devastated” by the actions of Brandon. She has “difficulty grappling” with his “deceptive actions” the previous night at tribal council.

The Reward Challenge is a team obstacle course run in teams of two. Names are selected out of a hat. Ethan and Kim J. are on the same team; pictured “high fiving”. Kim P. is teamed up with Brandon and win the reward challenge. They go on an “unlikely date” of “dinner and a movie”.

Kim P. and Brandon are the “unlikely date” because of the anger and betrayal that Kim feels. Kim would most likely not have selected Brandon, but has no choice because of the random drawing.

Kim P. and Brandon share "Dinner, Movie and a Betrayal" , while the rest of the tribe wonders what will become of it.

The “unlikely date” has Brandon and Kim P. off by themselves, and for that reason is “on the minds of many” who are concerned about Brandon switching back to the Samburu tribe, namely Lex, Tom and the other Boran.

Kim P. and Brandon make up and Brandon goes back to vote with the Samburu as he said he would at last TC.

But after Lex wins immunity, “A tribe member breaks down in tears over a critical decision that needs to be made.”Teresa or Kim realize that Tom is the only other Boran with previous votes and therefore must be voted out instead of Lex.

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brandon and Kim P....The Unlike... NightScribe 12-10-01 1
   RE: Brandon and Kim P....The Unlike... Rose Red 12-10-01 2
 RE: Brandon and Kim P....The Unlike... Bungler 12-10-01 3
   Kim and Tom! Krautboy 12-10-01 4
       RE: Kim and Tom! Bungler 12-10-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-10-01, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brandon and Kim P....The Unlikely Date"
Wow Krautboy, if this is true, then we're headed for a great episode. I do not believe Lex is a goner this week either, and now I'm convinced Tom's the one gone. Great job!

But, is it too good to be true?

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-10-01, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brandon and Kim P....The Unlikely Date"
I totally agree with this, KB! Excellent pix and analysis! I sound like a broken record. I thought it would be Brandon and FRANK, though. Why do you think it would be Brandon and Kim Pee?
This would also give Miss Pee the screen time she has never had so far, but leaves the tribe to plot and scheme against them. What will they decide? And that TIME LAPSE shot of the torch/skull/necklace quietly says that TIME IS PASSING, in other words it wasn't last week. It's this week that Lex wins immunity.I think MB is telling us this because next week he's NOT going to win again, and he'll be heading for Toast Town.

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-01, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brandon and Kim P....The Unlikely Date"
Krautboy --

Wow, good summary. I only have on quibble. At first (based on nothing but a guess), I thought that Tom & Brandon were the sure "unlikely" pair. I no longer think that based mostly on what we've seen between Brandon & Tom since the recap episode. Tom was friendly and understanding with him in the recap, on SI this week he's apparently outright flirting with the boy (calling him Sugarbutt, and what have you). That left me with my second place "unlikely" pairing, which is Frank & Brandon. I think they definitely have some issues and their pairing would be very interesting. Brandon's good at physical challenges (he hasn't bombed yet) and Frank can carry his weight too. We'll see if this holds true.

Also, in this shot,

I believe that's Tom behind Kim P., which would seem to indicate that they're possibly paired off in the challenge together.

I loved what you said about the person in tears over a tough decision though. I was agonizing over that, trying to figure it out, and you hit the nail on the head: it's Teresa. Lex is Samburu's most-desired target, and when he wins immunity it forces the newly reunited Samburus (the "We Are Family" brood of Episode 10) to vote out someone that Teresa, and many others it seems, sincerely likes: the flirtatious Tom. I could definitely see her crying about that.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-10-01, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kim and Tom!"
Bungler, good eye! Your right, I didn't notice Tom before. It does look like the way he wears his buff on his head during challenges.

I also think your idea of Brandon and Frank would still fit all the previews..."unlikely date" fits since they don't really seem to care much for each other, "on the minds of many" would also still apply if Brandon went on the Unlikely Date with Frank or any of the Samburu who could try to convince him to switch back and vote out a Boran.

So, I guess it still looks feasible that Brandon wins the reward with his Samburu partner, they go on the unlikely date, the date is on the minds of the Boran(especially Lex and Tom), Lex wins immunity, Teresa breaks down in tears as she realizes she must vote out Tom, the Samburu "Family" is reunited with Brandon... "We are Family", just in time for EP10.

Good job Bungler!

Krautboy

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-01, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kim and Tom!"
Since it all sounds like it makes sense, then it's probably 100% wrong. Right?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •