The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-08-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
I think the sources are varied, but they sound legitimate. I think Carrie is a sure thing, and the other two are unconfirmed. Justin supposedly said he's "thinking about it" on American Idol Extra.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... geg6 05-08-06 1
   RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... Magnolia_Rocker 05-08-06 2
       RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... LisaPles 05-10-06 18
   RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... emydi 05-08-06 7
       RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... tjdmlhw 05-11-06 24
   RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... callalilly3000 05-09-06 14
 RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... 2Centz 05-08-06 3
   RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... tenmeters 05-08-06 5
       RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... KoalaChick 05-08-06 6
           RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... tenmeters 05-08-06 9
   RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... frisky 05-08-06 8
       RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... zombiebaby 05-09-06 16
       RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... Pepito 05-10-06 22
           RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... priestdi 05-11-06 23
               RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... Pepito 05-11-06 25
 RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... Queene1979 05-08-06 4
   RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... tenmeters 05-09-06 15
 RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... CheekyMonkey2 05-09-06 10
 RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... Tahj 05-09-06 11
   RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... priestdi 05-09-06 12
       RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... Tahj 05-09-06 13
           RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... priestdi 05-10-06 17
               RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... Tahj 05-10-06 19
                   RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... priestdi 05-10-06 20
                       RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might ... priestdi 05-10-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
Well, if Fox is trying to keep me from watching the finale...

this would certainly do it.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation
I'm fine with Kelly. Subject me to one second of the other two? The channel will be switched.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-08-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
Same here Geg. I have no desire to see Carrie sing. I got enough of her last year and yes, I'm still bitter she won.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
>I have no desire to see Carrie
>sing. I got enough of her last year and
>yes, I'm still bitter she won.

I feel the same way! She was so mediocre and way too country. A few times on the show and when I saw a few of her appearances afterwards, I thought she really stunk!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
Well the finale..I just usually watch the last 5 minutes anyway and not the 2 hour "filler" beforehand...it's up against Lost finale this year if it's 5/24

tjdmlhw 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjdmlhw Click to send private message to tjdmlhw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
It's also up against the TAR finale which makes it a double loser at our house. My wife loves Lost and I'm a TAR fanatic.

I'll check here to find out who wins after TAR is finished.

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
All I have to say is..............LOL!

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "

What in the world is Justin "thinking about"???? It's not like he has to take time off his world tour. I'm sure he's got plenty of time on his hands, at least enough to perform in front of 30 million screaming fans.

I for one, am not one of his fans, nor do I care if I see Carrie again, but I do like Kelly!

tenmeters 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
i dont like kelly- either her personality or her music.

kelly is a big head. she thinks her winning the grammy's and having a hit album have sealed her future.
she is wrong. she won't get any further if she stays this egotistic.

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
Everybody in this business is egotistic, ten. And as far as I'm concerned, having a hit album and winning Grammy's pretty much does seal your future, unless you go Whitney Houston. She's the most talented winner of this contest yet, and has every right to be proud of herself.

05-08-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
or michael jackson or lauryn hill or ...you can name a lot more.

can't say kelly is the most talented but she has been the luckiest so far.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
I LOL'ed at the Justin "thinking about it" part. The phone call probably woke him up in the middle of the afternoon in the pullaway couch in his parent's basement.

Rolly made this.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
LOL! But first he had to find the phone in his hair.

Siggy conceived by Arkie, gestating done by Zombs

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
Guffaw!!

....Maybe he's thinking about if he's got anything that is decent enough to wear on TV...And can he afford to get his hair done in time?...

05-11-06, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
amusing, yes.

but out of date!

he's changed his style.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
Wow! The Comeback Kid!

They certainly weren't going to ask Clay to come back, so they had to get someone.... What's happened to Reuben?

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-08-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
I would like to one of these years see a joint song sang by Kelly, Ruben, Fantasia, Carrie, the winner of season five and the new winner of season six possibly a way to welcome the Season Six winner into "The Club."

05-09-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
very cheesy idea. dont think i can swallow it.

CheekyMonkey2 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CheekyMonkey2 Click to send private message to CheekyMonkey2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
Yuck...Had enough of Justin. I think I`ll miss that episode.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-09-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
How odd. I can see Kelly and Carrie coming back, but why Justin?

Moves courtesy of Syren

05-09-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
simple warm fuzzies I guess.

(unless of course, his new album is somehow tied into the empire ....)

05-09-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
Simple warm fuzzies? What does that mean?

Moves courtesy of Syren

05-10-06, 01:52 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
a feel-good thing.

a lot of people who've been watching from the start have warm memories about the first season. it was simpler, infinitely more pure and less manipulated. and nearly everyone loved kelly and justin.

warm fuzzies.

05-10-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
Yeah, you could be right, I guess. Justin did have a lot of fans but since then I'd read how he was dropped from his record label and had split from idol association, etc. Plus, we've heard zero about him since then.

Moves courtesy of Syren

05-10-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
some time ago I listened to some clips from his new, jazzy album, it's interesting.

here, I just searched out a link ....

(and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, I clicked on the "listen" tabs for his first album by mistake. poor kid.)

clips for four songs:

http://www.justinguarini.com/music.html

better than his forced Idol stuff, anyway.

05-10-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Kelly, Justin and Carrie might all be on the finale "
-The Philadelphia Inquirer

The prevailing wisdom in pop music is: When all else fails, fox-trot out the standards. Guarini, Doylestown native and original American Idol runner-up, goes this route on his second CD, an independently produced jazz album. Surprisingly, it works. Singing Cole Porter tunes and other classics, Guarini displays an agile, attractive voice with good phrasing (although he still needs to learn shading). He's supported by a sophisticated and funky backing ensemble led by pianist Greg Gordon Smith. . . . Based on this outing, it would seem Ginger Boy wants to establish himself as the male Sade, which may be beyond his grasp. But becoming an earthier Al Jarreau is within his sights. Guarini's silky, yearning treatment of "Night and Day" can already stand with anything neotraditionalists like Michael Buble and Jamie Cullum are doing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •