The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What will Frank do?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TwinkyDik 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-08-01, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TwinkyDik Click to send private message to TwinkyDik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What will Frank do?"
I haven't seen episode 8 yet so I'm not quite up to scratch on how Frank and Teresa will take Brandon's 'defection'.
I suspect that Frank would feel more at home with the LETK alliance (an enemy who was honest) rather than with Brandon (a 'friend' who is as devious and sneaky as they come).
All it takes is for Lex to tell Frank that Brandon switched sides for Brandon's neck to be on the line.
I think Brandon may have played his card too early or he is going to have to dance pretty fast and convincing for Samburu to still believe in him.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What will Frank do? zzz 12-08-01 1
   RE: What will Frank do? TwinkyDik 12-09-01 2
       Snowing Fank Rose Red 12-10-01 3
           RE: Snowing Fank coolbeans56 12-10-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-08-01, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What will Frank do?"
Twinky--

I am not sure that watching E8 will help you that much in answering your question. Clearly Frank did not trust Brandon before and this episode will make Frank trust Brandon even less. BUT--there is no opening in the Boran alliance. Brandon was given the "fifth" spot in the alliance. Even if Brandon is removed from the Boran alliance for some reason--all Frank can be given is the fifth spot. Boran also knows that Frank voted against Lex, so I don't think he would even be given a chance to join their alliance. All of Boran are closer to each other than they are to Frank--they would all vote against him at the Final Five stage and Frank knows it. Frank would be a fool to give up a spot in the Final Four with Samburu (in which he has Teresa as a close ally) for a spot in fifth place with Boran. It would also force him to betray Teresa.

I have given up thinking that I can figure out what is going on in these people's heads. I just don't see what choice Frank has but to take Brandon back and keep him in the Samburu alliance as a marriage of convenience.

TwinkyDik 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-01, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TwinkyDik Click to send private message to TwinkyDik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What will Frank do?"
Think about this little theory...
What choice did Boran have last episode?
Of the nine people there were five potential bootees...
We have Kelly who is chummy with the 'enemy'.
We have Teresa who is aligned with Frank.
We have Frank who is aligned with Teresa and unpopular.
We have Kim P who is aligned with Brandon and
Brandon who is 'saying' he will switch sides...

Lets just speculate what could happen for all five scenarios.
They vote off Teresa and Frank is isolated. He may join the other four in opposition to Boran or he may join Boran. We don't know. He's not exactly letting on what he's thinking.
They vote off Frank and Teresa will definitely be joining forces with the GenX crew and a potential 'traitor' in Kelly.
They vote off KimP or Brandon and then if Kelly is the 'traitor' they face a 4-4 vote. Bye bye Lex. Kelly holds the cards.
If they get rid of the wildcard in Kelly, then they still have Brandon, who is disliked considerably to aim for.

There are only two persons who would not vote against Brandon. KimP and Brandon. Frank's dislike of the boy-blunder is still usable. Noone dislikes Kelly enough to vote her out out of ill feeling. Same with KimP and Teresa. So they still have Frank and Brandon that they can aim at. Kelly was their best target. Unfortunately we know that she was the wrong target but with the information they had at hand that's who they had to go for.

Now let's look ahead to next TC.

Of the eight people left;
Six will gladly vote for Brandon.
Six will gladly vote for Frank.
Four will gladly vote for Lex.

It just remains to be seen how Samburu (who thought they had five votes against Lex only to find that there is a traitor in their midst) react to finding out about Brandon's 'switch'. Will Frank blindly vote out of anger? this is the question. Teresa is too level headed to do that but Lex wouldn't need much to sway Frank.
Well that is what I believe anyway...

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-10-01, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Snowing Fank"
It seems to be being bandied about that at the next reward challenge, they draw straws, like they always do for paired up challenges and Frank and BRANDON get stuck with each other -a once again.

I totally zeroed in on the conflict the minute the profiles of the contestants were released. An NRA member and A GAY BARTENDER?? ON THE SAME TEAM?!
Watch the fur fly, folks!

And no, the next episode I think we're going to see Frank and Brandon have to share the reward they so surprisingly win, and the "movie" is they get to see the first episode of Survivor Africa.(This happened to Kelly on the first show.MB is recycling ALLL of his old challenges.)
And while Brandon may think he comes off great, Frank may not like what he sees of himself, and he and Brandon come to a truce.
This RC away from the rest of the tribe gives Brandon a LONG time to plead his case with Frank. (Or as someone so charmingly spelled him today - Fank.)And if he can SNOW Lex, he can certainly snow Fank. It's Christmas and all this snow is appropriate.

He can tell Fank that he will stick with him to the Final Four, but it may not be that simple.

Then they get back to the camp, Samburu is reunited and LEX wins immunity.(Strongly foreshadowed by the torch/skull/immunity necklace Vid Cap last week. )

And then the reunited Samburus HAVE to vote for Tom(0nly prior votes of Boring, except Lex, who has immunity) So Tom gets a one way ticket to the Toast Motel
The FOLLOWING week, Ethan and Mamakim are FINALLY appauled by what's happening with Lex, and Ethan who let his friend win the immunity, which he could have so easily done, now wins it, and is protected in the TC. AND EVERYONE IN BOTH TRIBES votes for Lex, except maybe Brandon, who votes for Fank.

This will lead to a new Mojo Magik majority where the remaining five cannot trust Brandon, and that's when he goes to that great gay bar in the veldt.

coolbeans56 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-10-01, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbeans56 Click to send private message to coolbeans56 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Snowing Fank"
The only problem is after the get rid of Brandon, they are back to square one.

Rick from Survivor 1 set the tone as far as alliances are concerned, Brandon is changing the game. He is the first one to truelty utilizing the cross tribe paranoia.

Teresa tossed a vote... which lead to all this.

Kelly and Brandon did what they were supposed to, and now the game is changed forever.

Maybe Lex will stay under Brandon's spell, and if He gets Lil' Kim under his wing, he has a new three person alliance, because Boran will deboot him. a True Cross Tribe Alliance.

my two cents,
coolbeans56

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •