The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Character Development: The Male Manipulator gets Manipulated"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LoudmouthLee 294 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-07-01, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoudmouthLee Click to send private message to LoudmouthLee Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Character Development: The Male Manipulator gets Manipulated"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-01 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

(edited to fix bold problems )

So... I was wrong about Tom.. at least I got the tribe right (evil snicker)

Lex decides to commit Survivor suicide. He's playing the game awfully, and in retrospect, although Brandon voted against the wishes of the others, his vote was STILL a vote for SAMBURU.

Tom, MamaKim, LilKim, Frank AND Teresa all got very little face time, if any at all. Assume all of them are safe. I'd bet my SB account on it.

I need to make a resounding accusation. One of the following 2 people listed in the next sentence will be in the FINAL 4. Lex and Ethan got a RESOUNDING amount of Face Time throughout the EP. Instead of MB showing us the happenings of camp (IE: The plotting of the others, the free talking without Punk Daddy Lex} It would be a FAIR assumption that one of them would go next, and the OTHER to be lasting a LONG time into the game.

Speaking of invisibility, 2 people did not say a word the entire episode. Frank and MamaKim were... absent the ENTIRE episode.

Maybe it's a forgone conclusion, it seems fairly obvious at this point in time that LEX has no chance of making it out of this EP, unless the following happens...

Who is the ONLY person left that could POSSIBLY lose to Lex in the endgame? That's absolutely right... BRANDON . Vice versa, Who is the ONLY person BRANDON can have against in EndGame? Correct. LEX . It would be simplistic to see.. that the both of them are protecting each other's asses. If Brandon sides with the old Boron tribe, and they manage to vote off an old samburu, The game tilts in their favor. However, because of the blantant lack of FT from the rest of Samburu, I truly believe that to not be the case.

Yes, Kelly's boot surprised me... but maybe not as much as it did others.

Again, LML's pick for the week (last week dropped him to 5-2-1) is a resounding LEX . I cant see it happening any other way.

Revised Final 4 prediction: MamaKim, Ethan, Frank and Teresa

Feel free to rip me to shreds. I love it

Visit my homepage: http://www.geocities.com/loudmouthlee/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Character Development: The Male... TheWanderer 12-07-01 1
   RE: Character Development: The Male... LoudmouthLee 12-07-01 2
       RE: Character Development: The Male... red 12-07-01 3
 RE: Character Development: The Male... LadyT 12-07-01 4
 RE: Character Development: The Male... Swami 12-07-01 5
 RE: Character Development: The Male... LoudmouthLee 12-13-01 6
 RE: Character Development: The Male... Afreaqua 12-13-01 7
   RE: Character Development: The Male... red 12-13-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-01, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Character Development: The Male Manipulator gets Manipulated"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-01 AT 06:31 PM (EST)

LL...
I agree that Lex has basically screwed himself. I can't get Realplayer thru the firewall here at work, otherwise I'd do the transcript, but the words Lex used last night during the previews for Ep 9, were something to the effect of him being screed or screwed with, in that he finds out that it wasn't Kelly would voted for him after all (duh!) Some "gut" feeling, eh?

Anyway,the OB know they are in a delicate situation. At this point, they're probably pissed at Lex for leading them down the wrong path and in turn Brandon, who Lex informs the OB led him on. However, the OB probably don't want to have the OS gain a majority if possible and therefore need Lex. Therefore, they may contrive to have Brandon vote with them against Teresa (the "betrayal"). Once Teresa is gone, they can then get rid of Brandon and the OS may just join them in a unanimous vote.
Ethan is liked by everyone, won a lot of points by bringing cookies and candy for the tribe. There was a purpose dweliing upon the RC and it may be less sinister on the part of MB than most may think. Yes, Tom said that when the two left the tribe for the RC everyone was running around like chickens with heads cut-off...and that would occur regardless.

IMHO, the final four will be:
Ethan, MammaKim, KimP and Frank

12-07-01, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoudmouthLee Click to send private message to LoudmouthLee Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Character Development: The Male Manipulator gets Manipulated"
According to what I gathered from your post (which was very well written, thanks for responding) was that you see Teresa being the next to be booted.

I cannot even fathom the idea because she was such a nonplayer this EP, it just seems crazy to even fathom the fact that she may go.

It seems that the person to get kicked off next EP gets a lot of face time in the episode before.

red 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-01, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Character Development: The Male Manipulator gets Manipulated"
I'm write with you on this one Loud Mouth Lee. And kudos for realizing the Boran were going to self-destruct.

Oddly enough, I've been seeing that Ethan, KimJ, Frank and Teresa final four myself. The only real problem is Kelly's chat transcripts are leading me to believe that Frank may leave the game a little earlier.

But it does make sense for Frank and Teresa to bail after two more Boran are taken out. Its in their own best interest. Not that we've seen a lot of people doing things in their own best interest...

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-01, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Character Development: The Male Manipulator gets Manipulated"
Its been a while since I felt the need to even visit Spoilers, but here is my disjointed two cents.

We know that MB likes to tell a story. Who's story is done? Kelly's was done, I hit myself when I realize that it was done. However, I sure as hell don't think that Lex's story is done. There is so much more to be told. WHat makes him tick? His alliance is tight with Ethan.

I think Ethan is the one calling all the shots. Who is Ethan going to want in the Final Two with him. Right now, I would say Lex. He is being shown as the master manipulator, the most hated. Ethan is smart, he is going to want Lex around for the long haul. I think Ethan is the only one looking at the end game.

LML, I like your argument about Brandon, but I completely disagree with it. I think his story is done, if he is not out next ep, he will be soon. Lex is around for a while. Every story needs a villian and he is it right now.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-01, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Character Development: The Male Manipulator gets Manipulated"
Great post, Loudmouth. I agree, Lex seems like the best choice to be ousted in this Ep. He made a terrible mistake, one that could bring several other Boran tumbling down after him. However, the wild card of immunity is yet to be played. I remember the vidcap used for the last Ep, which showed the immunity necklace hanging from his torch. Didn't happen then, but MB uses photos out of sequence quite often. MB might do an IC Lex has a good chance of winning, and surprise, surprise the photo comes true. Lex has immunity. Then what?

>Lex has no chance of making it out of
>this EP, unless the following
>happens...
>
> If
>Brandon
sides with the
>old Boron tribe, and they
>manage to vote off an
>old samburu, The game tilts
>in their favor.

Again, I agree. Brandon is the key. Who does he hate enough that he might make an emotional vote against? Frank. Who got lots of face time recently, rattling his antlers & walking with elephants? Frank. Frank got very little face time this past episode, except to suggest that Ethan might trade Lex too if he got a good deal. But a lack of face time for Frank takes our minds off him temporarily, making it more compelling if he is suddenly a major part of the story again. If Ethan, Lex, Tom & MKim target Frank, they just might get Brandon to go along. Brandon is not stupid, but he could be tricked into casting a stupid, emotional vote.

This is a lot of conjecture. The only spoiler "evidence" to support it is rather thin. The photo of the Immunity necklace on Lex's torch. Several confessionals where Brandon talks about how much he dislikes Frank & how hard it is to be with him.

>
>
>Feel free to rip me to
>shreds. I love it

I'm not smart enough to rip you to shreds, LML. I'm just not done watching Lex, Lord of the EarRings, mess things up in Middle Africa. I love the unpredictability of S3 and I want it to stay wild & crazy. It would be such fun to watch Lex twist in the wind for a while before he gets the boot..

Swami

12-13-01, 12:31 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Character Development: The Male Manipulator gets Manipulated"
BBS: Bump Before Show

Afreaqua 181 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Afreaqua Click to send private message to Afreaqua Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Character Development: The Male Manipulator gets Manipulated"
>>Again, LML's pick for the week (last week dropped him to 5-2-1) is a resounding LEX . I cant see it happening any other way.

I think it will be Lex too....BUT Lex could get immunity an that would change everything

red 140 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Character Development: The Male Manipulator gets Manipulated"
Loudmouth Lee is not basing his picks on strategy - he's basing it on editing and story development. So he is asserting that Lex must not win immunity, because editing points towards him leaving next episode.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •