The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-02, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
Tonight's (Wednesday's) television broadcast was full of good humour. Well, at least to those of us that stay aware of the feeds, since we could clearly see SeeBS's pathetic attempt to save ChiWhora's virtue.

I'm making it up!...

They start out with a few lines from ChiWhora that are her usual dirty talk. Then they make sure to show us the "I didn't mean it, I'm making it up!" clip. Yeah. Right. And I'm Santa Claus. You're still a WHORE, Kinky Kiki!!! And no amount of staged CBS denials on your behalf can erase hour upon hour of feed tapes with that filth pouring from your filthy little mouth (you know, Chiwhora, the mouth you begged Jason to pee in, among other self-suggested uses?).

I'm really falling in love with Roddy!

Then SeeBS shows us this little angel falling head-over-whore... er, make that head-over-heels in love with Mr. Perfect (that would be Roddy, for those of you not keeping up). This girl oozes more sleaze than a used car salesman on a hot August day, yet she's totally falling for this guy. Just cannot help herself. Wants to have his kids after they get out of the game.

They need a fire hydrant in the BB3 house backyard (we Dawgs know the proper use of said hydrants)... just a place we can shovel all that $#!+ against so we can actually see the houseguests again. SeeBS is piling it on us fast and furious now.

Oh well, more fun than human beings should be allowed to have...

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save... nailbone 07-31-02 1
   RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save... JohnnysOldAunt 08-01-02 2
       RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save... true 08-01-02 3
       RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save... SurvivinDawg 08-01-02 4
           RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save... true 08-01-02 7
               RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save... SurvivinDawg 08-01-02 9
   RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save... SurvivinDawg 08-01-02 5
       RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save... Cin 08-01-02 6
           RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save... managerr 08-01-02 8
 A revision? AyaK 08-02-02 10
   RE: A revision? SurvivinDawg 08-02-02 11
 Shelf Life of Chiapet CSHS79 08-03-02 12
   RE: Shelf Life of Chiapet LadyLuna 08-04-02 13
       What's witht the shoulder chip? Drive My Car 08-04-02 15
   RE: Shelf Life of Chiapet LadyLuna 08-04-02 14
       Roddy Ho Drive My Car 08-04-02 16
           Chiapet the HO CSHS79 08-06-02 17
 RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save... LadyT 08-06-02 18
   RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save... ginger 08-06-02 19
       RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save... SurvivinDawg 08-06-02 20
           RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save... watcher 08-07-02 21
               RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save... SurvivinDawg 08-07-02 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-02 AT 10:41 PM (EST)

Sad but true. Kiki is being painted as nothing more than a playful little minx, while Amy is being portrayed as BEEEEtch Babe from Hell, with her minion Whiny Queen Marcellas.

I loved the piece they did on Jason and Dani about their "alliance" and how they are handling it. I think they've hidden that from the others, especially based on Roddy's comments, but unless they can actually get Josh to work with them (and not lie to them) Dani's duplicitousness may get in the way of their plans.

- This Space For Rent

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

JohnnysOldAunt 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-01-02, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnnysOldAunt Click to send private message to JohnnysOldAunt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
Help a desperate old woman:

The electricity went off and I missed the last ten minutes or so of the show. Eric had won the power of Veto, and Roddy was doing his darndest to convince him not to use it...WHAT HAPPENED? I am terrified of what has happened while my lights were out! Assuage an old woman's fears, and fill me in, please!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
Eric didn't use his power of veto. And after that, I don't really remember. Hope this helps...

ps...for all the humorous details, look for the the episode summary by Drive My Car. She will be summarizing this episode.

Gotta love the shallow, the deep will drown you -Buggy

true

08-01-02, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
As this board revealed days ago, Eric didn't use the power of Veto.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
>As this board revealed days ago, Eric didn't use the power of Veto.

This is the Basher forum, not the live feed update forum. As crazy as it may seem to you, Dawg, some people don't read that forum, because they don't want to spoil the show.

Gotta love the shallow, the deep will drown you -Buggy

true

08-01-02, 12:11 PM (EST)
9. "RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
As crazy as it may seem to you, Dawg, some people don't read that forum, because they don't want to spoil the show.

I'm stunned! That just seems crazy to me!

No offense meant; I was just advertising the hi-speed up-to-dateness of this board

08-01-02, 06:07 AM (EST)
5. "RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 06:14 AM (EST)

I loved the piece they did on Jason and Dani about their "alliance" and how they are handling it.

Jason and Danielle have also done a very decent job of hiding it from the feeds. Only in the past few days was this even hinted at, though an inkling was getting through. I think this might partially have been SeeBS's work: they can control what you see on the 4 feeds, and if none of the feeds show this to you, then you don't know until they do show you on TV.

Danielle, IMHO, is still playing both sides and might get burned if she's not careful.

Sad but true. Kiki is being painted as nothing more than a playful little minx, while Amy is being portrayed as BEEEEtch Babe from Hell, with her minion Whiny Queen Marcellas.

I thought of this last night, and should have included it in my original post. They really used Amy to try to make ChiWhora look like the sweet little angelic victim. As I said, feed watchers know the truth about ChiWhora, and SeeBS's portrayal of her is nothing short of propaganda. I wonder how they'll spin it when the Sheriff arrives to haul her skank @$$ off to JAIL...

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-01-02, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"

Sad but true. Kiki is being painted as nothing more than
a playful little minx, while Amy is being portrayed as
BEEEEtch Babe from Hell, with her minion Whiny Queen Marcellas

I thought of this last night, and should have included it
in my original post. They really used Amy to
try to make ChiWhora look like the sweet little angelic
victim. As I said, feed watchers know the truth
about ChiWhora, and SeeBS's portrayal
of her is nothing short of propaganda. I wonder
how they'll spin it when the Sheriff arrives to haul her skank @$$ off to JAIL...

You don't know how hard I laughed when they were showing all that stuff with Chiara. How nicely they are trying to paint over all of her trashy comments. It's really nice to see how they are editing this thing, since those of us with the live feeds are seeing things 24/7 unedited. Amy is so NOT a #####, sure she has her problems but Chiara is the ##### and they are so painting it backwards.

Oh well Amy will go this week, and hopefully the next HOH will put up Chiara against Lisa and no one will Veto.....

Cin

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-01-02, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
That segment pissed me off as well. I thought "Finally--CBS is going to show the true Chi-Whora!" Only for them to totally spin it and make it seem like she's just a free-spirited angel and Amy is the boyfriend stealing #####. Amy is not so innocent herself, but I can't believe the editing treatment CBS is giving to Chiara!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "A revision?"
>Then SeeBS shows us this little angel falling head-over-whore...
>er, make that head-over-heels in love with Mr. Perfect (that would be
>Roddy, for those of you not keeping up).

Uh, looks more like she's heels-over-head in love with him ...

08-02-02, 11:53 AM (EST)
11. "RE: A revision?"
Woof! Awwoooooooo!

Translation: *groan!* Bad pun! One newspaper to the nose for AyaK!

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-02, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Shelf Life of Chiapet"
Plain & simple I think Roddy hooked up with Chiapet since she was his best bet for who he could control.Once her usefulness is over the relationship will end.After all, does anyone believe Roddy will bring her home to mom?I think we can all agree they are BB3's Will & Shannon.

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-04-02, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Shelf Life of Chiapet"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-02 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

Yay, let's get rid of all the "whores" on the show. Come to think of it, let's get rid of all the women...

I'm sure the ratings will just fly with Josh sitting there plucking his chest hair all day and Marcellas complaining about hygiene.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-02, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "What's witht the shoulder chip?"

Geeeze Luna, take it easy. this is a Basher forum, the purpose is to Bash the contestants on a Reality Show. They put themselves out there, and in Chiara's case are giving people ample bashing oppurtunities. No One is putting words in her mouth, no one is saying all women who have sex are sluts.No one wants all the women gone. No ONE suggested Stoning her or anyone else. In fact this isn't about female bashing at all, it is about Chiara and BB3 bashing. She doesn't mind acting Slutty on national TV, why shouldn't we comment on it?

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-04-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Shelf Life of Chiapet"
>I think Roddy
>hooked up with Chiapet since
>she was his best bet
>for who he could control.Once
>her usefulness is over the
>relationship will end.

Yet nobody calls him a whore...

except ME! RoddyHo, you're a Ho!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Roddy Ho"

Well, of course he is.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Chiapet the HO"
Chiapet is considered a HO because of her foul language,lewd
behavior inside as well as outside the house.While it is true Roddy is using Chiapet so far he hasn't had sex with her and he isn't going on & on about his sexual exploits.So while he is a bit sleazy IMHO, he is not the HO Chiapet is.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
They are trying a little too hard to push the "America's Sweetheart" title on her. She is no more America's Sweetheart than I am

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
It worries me how much they sanitize her, as I think there is a little "pushing" of the direction of the game, if not outright fixing (e.g., Gerry won veto in a target game and his hobby is shooting targets). I mean, don't they want a nice villain once Josh goes? If America got to make the final choice via telephonic vote I would be very concerned because it is apparent from posters who do not watch the feeds or read the feed transcribers online have no clue how revolting little Kiki can be.

08-06-02, 08:27 PM (EST)
20. "RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
Ginger, I'm totally in agreement with ya on this one! I'm sure to be accused of being a conspiracy theorist AGAIN (Evil Bert did it!!!), but I've wondered about the direction of the game from early on.

1) Lisa wins HOH, pretty much by vote of her peers. But it's Gerry who wins Veto.
1) Marcellas, once on the block, wins HOH. Danielle wins Veto.
2) Then Roddy wins HOH. Note see-saw nature of HOH victories. His ally and buddy Eric wins Veto, meaning not much chance for change.
3) Now, of all people, who winning HOH would most stir up the pot? Gerry. Who won HOH? Gerry. Not only a see-saw HOH victory, but the ONE guy that would cause the most agony among other houseguests.
4) Now who would stir the pot most if he/she won Veto? One of the couples group... guess who won... ChiWhora. But, amazingly
she did NOT use her Veto power. I suspect the BB3 folks are surprised... and not amused.

Now this might have all happened pretty legitimately, but remembering Agatha Christie's axiom that "you can always have one coincidence, you can never have two", it would seem that some "steering" at the very least has taken place.

watcher 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-02, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail watcher Click to send private message to watcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
That's twice now that spoiler info has been posted here. Earlier this week I found out Chiwhora had won veto, and not wanting to know more I've stayed out of spoiler's and now I find out she didn't use it. I had found out last week's Veto holder and decision by reading spoiler's so I avoided it this week and still found out. Come on guys...please be a little more careful. Thank you. I love reading your comments and you are all fantastic. Please don't flame me.

08-07-02, 05:58 PM (EST)
22. "RE: ChiWhora Redux - Can SeeBS Save Her?"
I'm not going to flame you, but we do need to reach some sort of understanding here.

ChiWhora used/didn't use the Power Of Veto two full days ago. It's all over the feeds. Most of us who read and contribute to the spoiler board also read and contribute to this board. It is difficult to remember what the TV has/hasn't shown.

Because the feeds are SO far ahead, sometimes you might read information here on bashers or in fanatics that is ahead of the TV. While I strive not to let "spoiler" (and I use that term very loosely because no better term is available) info appear in post titles or first lines in the index page, sometimes we forget, or become so comfortable with the situation that's being well-discussed that something slips.

I'm not saying don't read the board, but if you're trying to be a TV purist, be aware that reading this board might give you more information than you want. I'm sure people are trying, but if we were perfect, we'd run for God.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •