The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Which CDs are in Simon's car?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-09-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Which CDs are in Simon's car?"
I don't know the rest of you, but this board has turned too serious lately. We all have our opinions about Kim Locke's hair, the appropriate weight for each contestant, whether a gay singer is marketable, etc. etc. Now, I would like to select a lighter topic (pun fully intended)

Which CD's do you think Simon keeps in his car?

I think he has Paula Abdul "Straight Up" since he secretly cherishes an undying affection for her.

What else does he have?

A Kyngsladye Original

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car? Bebo 05-09-03 1
   Are you forgetting this one? GeorgiaBelle 05-09-03 4
       RE: Are you forgetting this one? tig_ger 05-09-03 8
 RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car? PhoenixMons 05-09-03 2
   RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car? tig_ger 05-09-03 5
       The Wiggles! PhoenixMons 05-09-03 7
       RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car? AZ_Leo 05-09-03 10
           RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car? Schnookie Palookie 05-09-03 11
 RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car? Schnookie Palookie 05-09-03 3
   RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car? Femme 05-09-03 9
 Can't believe I forgot this one! Bebo 05-09-03 6
 RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car? BriarRosie 05-12-03 12
 RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car? Coconut 05-12-03 13
 RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car? managerr 05-13-03 14
 RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car? ElroyJetson 05-14-03 15
 RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car? wildchickenhunter 05-14-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car?"
The Chipmunks' Christmas Album, and his favorite country CD - Deana Carter's "Did I Shave My Legs For This?".

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Are you forgetting this one?"
His personal and private collection of Keith CD's featuring "Touched for the very first time", "Do you think I am sexy", "To sexy for my shirt", "Hot blooded", "If you wanna get to Heaven" and many more hot stirring selections.

Bebo's AMERICAN IDOL ~ Keith

Georgia "The Vigilante" Belle

05-09-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Are you forgetting this one?"
ROTFLMAO!!!!

I'm a little slow here. At first, I couldn't figure out who Keith was. Thanks to your pic the memory is coming back to me and I can't think of a better CD to be in the Simon Cowell collection.

A Kyngsladye Original

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-09-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car?"
Sorry, I'm cause for lots of the seriousness... my bad

Anyway, let's see.....

I'll say O-Town (whatever the heck that thing is called) since he's obviously so into reality shows that give away music contracts ;)

05-09-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car?"
(*sing-songy voice*) No, no frowns. Turn that frown upside down.

After singing the above song, I am completely convinced that he has a CD full of kids songs, but since I don't have kids I'm not sure which he might have. Is Barney still dreadful? I'll let someone with kids make the selection.

BTW, PhoenixMons, I looove serious topics, and I thought your topic was REALLY interesting--I'm always fascinated with what others think. So, you've already seen what I think and I've already seen what you think...and I just hadn't seen a fun post in awhile and it was time! (*hugs*) Please don't feel bad!

And, Bebo, you are right on the money with Deana Carter! LOL!!!

A Kyngsladye Original

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-09-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The Wiggles!"
The newest craze in kids' musical entertainment. My daughter's tastes are a little more 'refined' (LOL, she's not even 2 yet) and could care less about the show but doesn't mind the music. But The Wiggles have taken over the world...no more Barney...all hail the Wiggles!

Thanks tig...I appreciated your comments a lot It's a very hard thing to explain so it is nice to know that someone at least sort of understood what i was trying to say...

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-09-03, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car?"
Can't you just see Simon tooling along in his sports car down the Pacific Coast highway, top down, singing the Barney song? "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family" (at least that's what I remember from the last time I saw my niece).

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car?"
And Ryan Seacrest sitting beside him singing along with a big smile on his face

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car?"
Most definitely Andrew Lloyd Webber's greatest Broadway Hits

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-09-03, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car?"
Damn, ya stole my line. Heh.

Okay, then how about:

Floaters: Hits by Cosutmed Performers Starring in Amusement Park Parades.

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Can't believe I forgot this one!"
Kelly Clarkson's CD, so that every time he plays it, he can pat himself on the back and tell himself how brilliant he is.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-12-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car?"
My guess would be a bunch of CDs from British pop artists that can't crossover into hit territory in the US. UK music sounds way too weird to my American ears. LOL!

It takes a rare artist who sells well in the UK to do well
in the US, IMHO.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car?"

I would say that Leonard Cohen would be about Simon's speed.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-13-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car?"
None. He already probably has to listen to music all day long as a part of his job that he drives in silence or listens to the Rush Limbaugh show. (He seems like the type)

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-14-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car?"
KTEL's Greatest Gregorian Chants as sung by Garth Brooks

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Which CDs are in Simon's car?"
How about Kelly Osbornes new hit CD....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •