The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Current Message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-11, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 8"
Chantal O gets the first home town date. Chantal is in West Seattle which has a gorgeous view of downtown Seattle across the water. Chantal says she is a package deal- her, her dog and her two cats. She warned Brad that her dog might bite him but the dog loves Brad.

Chantal's parents house is huge! They sit down for dinner and then Chantal's dad pulls her aside and she tells him that she's in love with Brad. Brad has a one-on-one with her dad and they have a lot in common. Chantal's dad thinks Brad is a great man.

Next home town date goes to Ashley. Madawaska, Maine is the northestern most town in the US. They go to the restaurant that she had her first job at. They have something I've never hear of. I can't remember the name but it is french fries with cheese and gravy. I googled it and it's called poutine pronounced poo-teen. They're picking up live Maine lobsters. On to her parent's house for dinner.

Ashley's mom notices the connection between her daughter and Brad. Brad has a one-on-one with her dad. Ashley tells her brother that she wouldn't say yes if Brad asked her to marry him because she thinks there's more she needs to learn about him. A lot of talk about her finishing school to be a dentist. Brad says that meeting her family only enhances his feelings for Ashley but he doesn't want to hold her back from her dream.

The next hometown date goes to Shawntel N. in Chico, CA. He meets her at her funeral parlor. He says that it facinates him that she embalms people. Then he starts to freak out. He lays on the embalming table. She explains the procedure and he's creeped out. Now he says that he's impressed with how she deals with death and grief.

We come to the end of the first hour.

New siggie by cahaya!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 8   rjrabbit     02-22-11       
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ...   rjrabbit     02-22-11     1  
     RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ...   kathliam     02-22-11     2  
         Emily   samboohoo     02-22-11     5  
             RE: Emily   mrc     02-22-11     10  
             RE: Emily   mrc     02-22-11     12  
                 RE: Emily   samboohoo     02-22-11     14  
                 RE: Emily   Dotsy Meyer     02-23-11     25  
                 RE: Emily's Family   samboohoo     02-23-11     27  
                     RE: Emily's Family   mrc     02-23-11     30  
                         RE: Emily's Family   samboohoo     02-23-11     39  
                             RE: Emily's Family   mrc     02-23-11     41  
                                 RE: Emily's Family   kathliam     02-24-11     45  
                                     RE: Emily's Family   Loree     02-24-11     47  
             RE: Emily   Divr     02-28-11     50  
                 RE: Emily   samboohoo     02-28-11     51  
     RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ...   Loree     02-22-11     3  
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ...   mrc     02-22-11     4  
     RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ...   samboohoo     02-22-11     6  
         RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ...   rjrabbit     02-22-11     18  
             RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ...   rjrabbit     02-22-11     20  
   RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ...   jbug     02-22-11     7  
     RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ...   samboohoo     02-22-11     9  
         RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ...   jbug     02-22-11     17  
             RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ...   samboohoo     02-22-11     22  
     RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ...   mrc     02-22-11     11  
         RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ...   jbug     02-22-11     15  
     RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode ...   rjrabbit     02-22-11     21  
   Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   jbug     02-22-11     8  
     RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   mrc     02-22-11     13  
         RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   jbug     02-22-11     16  
             RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   mrc     02-22-11     19  
                 RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   samboohoo     02-22-11     23  
     RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   Dotsy Meyer     02-23-11     24  
         RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   Ants     02-23-11     26  
         RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   mrc     02-23-11     29  
             RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   frodis     02-23-11     33  
                 RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   mrc     02-23-11     34  
                     RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   samboohoo     02-23-11     38  
                         RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   jbug     02-23-11     43  
                             RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   mrc     02-23-11     44  
             RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   jbug     02-23-11     36  
         RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   frodis     02-23-11     31  
             RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   mrc     02-23-11     32  
                 RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   frodis     02-23-11     35  
                     RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   mrc     02-23-11     42  
                     RE: Brad & I's -- Brad & my's   qwertypie     02-25-11     49  
   More Thoughts   samboohoo     02-23-11     28  
     ditto   jbug     02-23-11     37  
         RE: ditto   samboohoo     02-23-11     40  
             RE: ditto   Tummy     02-24-11     46  
                 RE: ditto   qwertypie     02-25-11     48  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •