The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chris"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

x0x_kandee_x0x 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-02-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail x0x_kandee_x0x Click to send private message to x0x_kandee_x0x Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chris"
Did anyone caught the first song Chris sang? I want to know who sings that song and what the songs name is. thanks for your help!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chris Iconoclastic 05-03-06 1
 RE: Chris nailbone 05-03-06 2
 RE: Chris geg6 05-03-06 3
 Locking - duplicate Bebo 05-03-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Iconoclastic 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iconoclastic Click to send private message to Iconoclastic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chris"
Renegade, sung by Tommy Shaw on Styx's Pieces of Eight album.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-06, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chris"
"Renegade" by Styx. An oldie but a goodie.

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chris"
All I know is that this post made me feel really, really old.

Renegade comes from the soundtrack of my teenage years. Man, that was a long time ago.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Locking - duplicate"
Already addressed on the song spoilers and East Coast threads.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •