The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Fantasy League"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-03, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Fantasy League"

I just went to CBS and their site says Fantasy League coming soon. With the show on tonight, I am wondering why it hasn't started yet. Maybe because they aren't revealing all the guests til tonight?

Also, why not list all the houseguests, since the first ones are already there? They will still be surprised, why not let the public know who these people are?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Fantasy League nailbone 07-09-03 1
 RE: CBS Fantasy League SurvivorBlows 07-09-03 2
   RE: CBS Fantasy League Bebo 07-09-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Fantasy League"
I think that must be it, cuz it's up now. And I agree, it's not like they'll be checking out the CBS website anytime soon.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-03, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Fantasy League"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-03 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

OK, I signed up -- after 5-6 tries, damn that website is having problems today... must be overloaded

Anyways, the scoring is kinda wacky this year, no???

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother4/fantasy/rules.php

3) Scoring Points: Big Brother 4 HouseGuests will be awarded points based on their actions, and outcome of events (e.g., appears in a towel) during an episode. Episode #3 of Big Brother 4, scheduled for broadcast on 7/11/03, will be the first episode used to accrue points to registered players. Team point totals will be updated by 11AM Eastern Time following the night of each new Big Brother 4 broadcast. All decisions regarding scoring in the Big Brother 4 Fantasy League will be made by an "Official Scorer", a CBS.com representative whose decisions are final on matters relating to the awarding of points in this game. Points in each episode will be awarded ONLY for qualifying activities occurring during new, previously unseen footage. No points will be awarded for events that occur during flashbacks of any sort, or for activities visible on monitors during in-studio segments with CBS host. Points are awarded solely for material broadcast during the Big Brother 4 television program, nothing seen on a webcam is eligible for points unless it's also used on the broadcast show.

Following are the categories for which points will be awarded in the Big Brother 4 Fantasy League (categories and corresponding point awards are subject to change at any time):

Head of Household: You score 20 points if one of your Fantasy HouseGuests wins the Head of Household competition.

Nomination: You LOSE 10 points per HouseGuest if a member of your Fantasy Team is nominated for eviction.

Eviction: You LOSE 15 points if a member of your Fantasy Team is evicted from the Big Brother House.

Food Competition: You score 3 points if one of your HouseGuests wins a Food Competition. If more than one of your HouseGuests is on a team that wins the Food Competition, you score 3 points for each of them.

Kisses: You score 4 points any time one of your HouseGuests kisses another HouseGuest on any part of their body. You score 4 points if one of your HouseGuests is the recipient of such a gesture.

Subtitled: You score 5 points any time one of your HouseGuests' speech is subtitled. You score the points only once for a single conversation, regardless of duration.

Crying: You score 7 points for each distinct time one of your HouseGuests cries, provided that actual tears are shed. No points are awarded if tears cannot be seen. If the same crying session is shown multiple times in an episode, only 7 points are awarded.

Appears in a Towel: You score 5 points whenever one of your HouseGuests appears wearing a towel as a substitute for clothes. This includes, but is not limited to, a HouseGuest wrapping up after exiting the shower, pool or hot tub or a HouseGuest wrapping their hair in a towel. Points WILL NOT be awarded if a HouseGuest merely drapes a towel over their shoulder.

Shoots a Basketball: You score 3 points every time one of your HouseGuests shoots a basketball towards the basketball hoop. Points are awarded for each time they shoot.

Eats an Orange: You score 25 points if one of your Houseguests eats any part of a fresh orange. Points are awarded to any of the HouseGuests who eat the orange, so the orange can be shared. Points are only awarded to each HouseGuest once per scene, no matter how many oranges they eat. They can be awarded points for eating another orange if it occurs at another point in the episode.

Plays a Game: You score 3 points any time one of your HouseGuests plays a game with another HouseGuest. Games include, cards, chess, backgammon, etc. Points are not awarded if they play around with the equipment from the game in a non-competitive way.

Animals: You score 5 points any time one of your HouseGuests holds or feeds an animal. This applies to any animal that may be in the Big Brother house at any time.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-03, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Fantasy League"
I'm in, too.

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •