The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 3, onward to the winner"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-08-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 3, onward to the winner"
I have a slew of questions:

(1) Anyone heard any rumors as to the themes for the final weeks?
(2) How did the last couple shows work last year? I seem to recall a full orchestra, longer songs? Or do they still do two songs each next week?
(3) When is the finale scheduled for? Week from Tuesday?

And finally...

GO CLAY!!!

geekboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Answers sleeeve 05-08-03 1
   RE: Answers Spidey 05-08-03 2
       RE: Answers TODDLJ 05-09-03 3
           RE: Answers Femme 05-09-03 7
               RE: Answers 712 05-09-03 9
                   RE: Answers PhoenixMons 05-09-03 10
           RE: Answers drawde236 05-09-03 11
 RE: Final 3, onward to the winner Meemo 05-09-03 4
   RE: Final 3, onward to the winner Bebo 05-09-03 5
       RE: Final 3, onward to the winner PhoenixMons 05-09-03 6
           RE: Final 3, onward to the winner Femme 05-09-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-08-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Answers"
(1) I haven't.

(2) They each sang three songs... no orchestra, but they moved to a larger theatre so that they could accomodate a larger audience. They each sang two songs that were written for the show (ie: they each sang both of them) and then they got to choose one song from a previous show for a total of three... assuming that they follow the same format again, then the theme question for the last week is irrelevent.

(3) Schedule for the remainder of the season:

Tues 5/13 8-9pm - Three finalists perform; viewers vote to eliminate one of the competitors.

Wed 5/14 8:30-9:30pm - One finalist is eliminated from competition, leaving only two contenders.

Tues 5/20 8-9pm - The top two contenders pipe up for their final performances before the viewer votes determine Season Two's main attraction.

Wed 5/21 8-10pm (Season Finale) - The votes and notes come to an end as the second-season finale crowns a new winner from the two remaining finalists. Also: The top 10 singers from the competition reunite on the stage of Hollywood's Universal Amphitheatre; and judges Simon, Paula and Randy pipe up with their last opinions on the performers.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Answers"
Also: The top 10 singers from the competition reunite

Top 10? I can see Corey not being invited back. I never took calculus, but wouldn't that make 11 finalists?

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Answers"
Vanessa has inexplicably been left out of everything at this point. She must have done something to piss off the producers, but no one is saying what.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-09-03, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Answers"
I noticed that, too. Strange, isn't it?

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-03, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Answers"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-03 AT 06:38 PM (EST)

My mom told me that Vanessa was posing nude for one of those PETA "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" ads.
That might do it.

Piss off the producers, that is.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-09-03, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Answers"
I forget where I read this, but apparently she was already "left out" of show stuff before the PETA ads. Wish I knew where I heard that. Odd...very odd.

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-03, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Answers"
Larry,

Here is my take on why Vanessa isn't on the love songs cd. She simply didn't sing one on the show. Every other performer has sung at least one ballad that can be considered a love song (Ruben's "Superstar" notwithstanding, isn't that a song about getting stalked?). Vanessa really only sang two songs on the show, "On My Own" by Irene Cara and "You Keep Me Hanging On" by Miss Ross. Since she was voted off first, I guess the producers of the cd (Simon) didn't want to spend any additional money on a contestant who came in 12th, so they simply left her off the cd, but allowed sister-beater Corey to stay. Sad world we live in.

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final 3, onward to the winner"
I heard (maybe on ET) that for this coming week they will sing:

One song of their own choice
One song of the judges choice
One song picked "at random" (whatever the heck that means).

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final 3, onward to the winner"
Clay explained the "at random" one this morning when he was on the radio (Mix 101.5)...

Basically, they pick a song out of a hat and sing it.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-09-03, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final 3, onward to the winner"
Wow that will be interesting!

I wonder what sorts of songs will be in the hat? Definitely a chance for the judges to pull for their favorite(s) since they have little say in the final 12 elimination.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final 3, onward to the winner"
Oh wow, that does sound cool! Like, really. I haven't been this excited for a finale in a long, long time.

*cheering like a little girl*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •