The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP10 : We Are Family"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-05-01, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP10 : We Are Family"
---------------------------------------------------------
Survivor: Africa
We Are Family
60 min.
The players endure Days 28, 29 and 30, and a tenth contestant is voted out. Jeff Probst is the host.
---------------------------------------------------------

Lots of possibilities...

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EP10 : We Are Family NightScribe 12-05-01 1
   Brandon Safe in EP9 Krautboy 12-05-01 2
       RE: Brandon Safe in EP9 drich61 12-05-01 3
   Alternative Explanation sleeeve 12-05-01 4
   RE: EP10 : We Are Family Amily 12-05-01 6
       RE: EP10 : We Are Family PepeLePew13 12-05-01 7
           rebuttal NightScribe 12-05-01 9
               RE: rebuttal sleeeve 12-06-01 16
                   RE: rebuttal JohnMc 12-06-01 18
                   To Sleeeve red 12-06-01 20
           RE: EP10 : We Are Family Amily 12-05-01 10
 RE: EP10 : We Are Family Bungler 12-05-01 5
   RE: EP10 : We Are Family MikeD 12-05-01 8
       RE: EP10 : We Are Family Rose Red 12-05-01 11
           RE: EP10 : We Are Family PepeLePew13 12-05-01 12
           RE: EP10 : We Are Family NorthOfBoston 12-05-01 13
               Is Ethan gay too? Rose Red 12-05-01 14
                   RE: Is Ethan gay too? red 12-06-01 19
                       My Gaydar says no NightScribe 12-06-01 21
               RE: EP10 : We Are Family Frau Hexe 12-07-01 26
                   Outing out of control coupland 12-07-01 27
 Lyrics dabo 12-06-01 15
 Quick Recap Bebo 12-06-01 17
   RE: Quick Recap BCGuy 12-06-01 22
 RE: EP10 : We Are Family shanana banana 12-06-01 23
   RE: EP10 : We Are Family MDSkinner 12-06-01 24
       RE: EP10 : We Are Family managerr 12-07-01 25
 Story Arcs to keep in mind... coupland 12-07-01 28
   RE: Story Arcs to keep in mind... red 12-07-01 29
       RE: Story Arcs to keep in mind... esquire 12-10-01 39
           RE: Story Arcs to keep in mind... dabo 12-11-01 42
   RE: Story Arcs to keep in mind... Naked 12-09-01 32
   RE: Story Arcs to keep in mind... lionsroar 12-10-01 38
   RE: Susan Hawk's take on the "famil... Ogachu 12-11-01 41
 RE: EP10 : We Are Family TwinkyDik 12-08-01 30
   RE: EP10 : We Are Family zzz 12-08-01 31
       RE: EP10 : We Are Family Frau Hexe 12-09-01 33
           RE: EP10 : We Are Family zzz 12-09-01 34
               RE: EP10 : We Are Family Rose Red 12-09-01 35
                   RE: EP10 : We Are Family zzz 12-09-01 36
           The Home Touch dabo 12-11-01 43
 RE: EP10 : We Are Family all_that_jazz 12-10-01 37
   RE: EP10 : We Are Family red 12-10-01 40
   RE: EP10 : We Are Family PepeLePew13 12-11-01 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-05-01, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-01 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

Krautboy: This, I believe is an honest-to-goodness spoiler! Here's why:

"We Are Family" is a disco song title, and it is an anthem for gay pride. It's known all throughout the gay community, but especially the gay male community as the pride song.

Additionally, "family" is how gay folks refer to each other. When you hear one of us saying "so-and-so" is family, well, that means they're gay.

I'm betting this has to do with Brandon and reports of conflict regarding his sexuality.

SPECULATION

Someone does something or says something really horrible To Brandon in episode nine, hence he is "devastated" as per the episode nine previews.
Episode ten's preview title "We Are Family" indicates Brandon will still be around, hence the song reference. It also indicates a rallying for Brandon. He's been hurt by something in episode nine and it gets resolved in episode ten.

side note: even though Brandon is very "out" about his sexuality and so far seems to have a thick skin, it still is painful to be ostricized or judged, and I'm betting the next few episodes will deal with these issues.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-05-01, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Brandon Safe in EP9"
Night, you seem to on something here. If your right, then Brandon is safe this week and next!

Krautboy

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-05-01, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brandon Safe in EP9"
If your right, then
>Brandon is safe this week
>and next!

Safe this week yes, he survives next week. He will be the target of L/E/T next week, that is what cost them the game IMO.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-05-01, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Alternative Explanation"
I'm not entirely on board with the disco thing.

It seems like a good explanation, but usually the titles are more specific:

Example:

The preview for the next episode shows Lex saying "I'm gonna smoke 'em out and cut their head off"... the title is "smoking out the snake" ($20 says that he'll refer to the person who voted against him as a snake at least once during Thursday's episode).

In Ep3, Linda said "the gods are angry..." and they used that as the Ep title.

In Ep6, Brandon told lindsey that he would never vote for her, and the ep was titled "I'd never do it to you." (Brandon's exact words).

We've already heard Brandon, Kim P, Kelly, and Tom (and possibly others) refer to the tribe as their family, so the Ep title could be as simple as another quote... possibly referring to a difficult decision to boot one of the likable members of their family, as strategy dictates (despite the desire to boot unlikable Lex???).

Typically, the titles are pretty straight forward (Ep5 was called "the twist", and S2, Ep13 was called "The Final Four") or refer to direct quotes from the game (see above).

At another board that I visit, I recently read a post that listed all 35 episode titles so far, and what part of the episode they explicitly referred to... and (after seeing each episode), none were enigmatic... none were subtle (as "We are Family" being a reference to the gay community seems to be)...

Basically, I think that the title will be a lot simpler than you're making it out to be... but that doesn't mean that Brandon isn't the one that says the line when we get there.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Amily 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-05-01, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amily Click to send private message to Amily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
Kind of a weird subject for my first post but ... you guys mentioned "we are family" is a gay anthem, and wasn't there talk of someone elso (ie. ethan) coming out? Could there be a correlation? Or maybe a confrontation? Sounds extreme, I know - Just a thought.

BTW - I have been following you guys forever - can't live without my survivorblows fix!!!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-01, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
Welcome to the boards, Amily! Family Amily...

That's news to me that someone else might be coming out -- where did you hear this? Anyone else?

I'm liable to agree with sleeeve on the meaning behind the name -- it seems a little too tricky to think of a gay theme and this might be what MB wants the hard-core spoiler to think. MB may want people to be thrown off the fact that Brandi could get his ass turfed THIS week and think of someone else, then in ep.10 the name merely refers to a quote (i.e. Frank saying "ciao Brandi, take that "We Are Family" song with you" in the post-TC scrum back at camp).

All speculation, of course, but it's *possible* that Brandi could be the one targeted by L-E-T and the Borans, and MB wants spoilers or knowledgable-of-the-gay-community viewers to get fooled into assuming Brandi stays.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

12-05-01, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "rebuttal"
Sleeeve and Pepe: The title of episode 3 was "Who's zoomin' Who?" which is an Aretha Franklin ditty from the 80's, and was a reference to Silas' allegiance. Was he with the OFA or the GXA -- we found out it that episode. Nobody said the words "who's zoomin' who". So there is a precedence here in using catchy, well known song titles to describe an episode.

I don't think "We Are Family" is as subtle or tricky as you suggest. It isn't merely a gay pride song, it is literally the gay pride anthem. It is used in almost every film about gay men -- Too Wong Foo, Pricilla Queen of the desert, the Birdcage, to name just a few. That said, I'm also looking at the phrasing. It isn't "we're all family" or "we are a family" or any other variation -- it is word for word (all three) the song title with a lot of meaning behind it.

Also, was it Jiffy or Burn-it that said in an interview that Brandon't sexuality becomes an issue in the game? Anyway, we haven't seen it become an issue that effects the game yet. Unless it is a bald face lie, we can expect some controversy regarding Brandon's homosexuality.

Finally, I took liberties with the episode nine previews that suggest someone is devastated by another's actions. This part I'm not convinced fits with Brandon, but it makes sense to me that if Brandon were targeted because he's gay, then he might be devastated.

Take it for what it's worth. Personally, I'm 95% certain that Brandi will still be around for Episode ten and the title will prove to be about him and his sexuality.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-06-01, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: rebuttal"
>Sleeeve and Pepe: The title
>of episode 3 was "Who's
>zoomin' Who?" which is an
>Aretha Franklin ditty from the
>80's, and was a reference
>to Silas' allegiance. Was
>he with the OFA or
>the GXA -- we found
>out it that episode.
>Nobody said the words "who's
>zoomin' who". So there
>is a precedence here in
>using catchy, well known song
>titles to describe an episode.

Yes... this is true... but if you look at ALL of the episode titles for every Survivor Episode, you will see they are all straight forward... the only way that "We Are Family" will have any reference to Brandon or the gay community, in general, is if *he* says it with reference to being gay...

There's a much, much, much larger chance that this will be said with regards to feeling like the whole group is a family, IMO...

For reference, here are all of the episode titles, and the specific event in the episode that they referred to...

Huge thanks to Corvis for compiling this list, and giving me permission to repost it here.

1st Season 2000 (South China Sea)

Ep 1- The Marooning - Sonja boot (Simply refers to them being marooned on the island.)

Ep 2 - The Generation Gap - BB boot (Refers to the generation gap on Pagong that lead to BB’s boot.)

Ep 3 - Quest for Food - Stacey boot (Title refers to them getting low on food and having to eat rats. RC was for fishing implements which Tagi won.)

Ep 4 - Too Little Too Late? - Ramona Boot (Title directly related to Ramona doing too little too late to save herself from being booted.)

Ep 5 - Pulling Your Own Weight - Dirk Boot (Related to Dirk’s weight loss as a reason for his boot. Also just related to tribe members having to pull their own weight. Somewhat obscure title really.)

Ep 6 - Udder Revenge - Joel Boot (Directly related to the cow comment made by Gervase - of course Joel took the fall for it.)

Ep 7 - The Merger - Gretchen Boot (Hey, look! They called it a merger in Survivor 1!)

Ep 8 - Thy Name Is Duplicity - Greg Boot (Refers to how Greg tried to worm his way into Richard’s alliance.)

Ep 9 - Old and New Bonds - Jenna Boot (Refers to the BBQ alliance forming and Sean’s unwitting help to the Tagi Alliance.)

Ep 10 - Crack in the Alliance - Gervase Boot (Refers to the beginning of Kelly and Susan’s break.)

Ep 11 - Long Hard Days - Colleen Boot (Refers to Colleen’s hard time with the leg sores and just the length of time they’d been there.)

Ep 12 - Death of an Alliance - Sean Boot (Refers to Kelly and Susan’s break tho they still all vote for Sean.)

Ep 13 - Final Four - Susan and Rudy’s boots. Kelly loses to Rich in a 5-4 vote.

2nd Season 2001 (Australia)

Ep 1 - Stranded - Deb boot (Refers to them being stranded.)

Ep 2 - Suspicion - Kel boot (Refers to Kel’s beef jerky incident)

Ep 3 - Trust No One - Maralyn boot (Marlyn gets booted after saying that she and Tina are joined at the hip)
Note from sleeeve: Title is direct quote from Maralyn.

Ep 4 - The Killing Fields - Mitchell boot (Pigkilling episode. Not really related to the boot - Mitchell backstabbed by his alliance)

Ep 5 - The Gloves Come Off - Kimmi boot (Kimmi and Alicia fight)

Ep 6 - Trial by Fire – Mike boot (refers to Mike’s fire dive)

Ep 7 - The Merge - Jeff boot (Um, it refers to the merge...)

Ep 8 - Friends? - Alicia boot (I suppose it refers to how Elizabeth couldn’t get the former Ogakor to vote for Jerri even tho they liked the former Kucha members more)
Note from sleeeve: I think this refers to Colby pretending to be friends with Jerri, but admitting to the camera that he blatently lied to her

Ep 9 - Honeymoon or Not? - Jerri boot (Colby and Jerri’s honeymoon RC. Clearly it was not a honeymoon.)
Note from sleeeve: Title refers to direct quote from Jerri to camera.

Ep 10 - Let's Make a Deal - Nick boot (Refers to Jeffy giving them rice in exchange for their shelter)
Note from sleeeve: Title is direct quote from JP's proposition to the tribe

Ep 11- No Longer Just a Game - Amber boot (Refers to the flood that demolished their camp)
Note from sleeeve: Title is direct quote from Keith or Rodger, I think... I know someone said it.

Ep 12 - Enough Is Enough - Rodger boot (I think this refers to Colby’s comment that his game with Keith is done. It was a clue that he’d choose Tina to go the Final Two)
Note from sleeeve: Title is direct quote from Colby, referring to Keith.

Ep 13 - The Final Four - Elizabeth boot (Nothing interesting there)

Ep 14- The Most Deserving - Keith boot. Tina wins in a 4-3 decision. (This refers to Colby choosing Tina over Keith to go to the FF)
Note from sleeeve: Title is direct quote from Colby, referring to Keith.

3rd Season 2001 (Africa)

Ep 1 - Question of Trust - Diane Boot (Refers to Clarence eating the beans.)

Ep 2 - Who's Zooming Who - Jessie Boot (Refers to Silas playing both sides in the Mall Rat - OFA situation.)

Ep 3 - The Gods are Angry - Carl Boot (Refers to Linda’s comments about the African spirits not liking a tribe filled with conflict.)
Note from sleeeve: Title is direct (partial) quote from Linda

Ep 4 - The Young and the Untrusted - Linda Boot (Refers to the MallRats alliance that cannot be trusted by the OFA.)

Ep 5 - The Twist - Silas Boot (Refers to the Twist...)

Ep 6 - I'd Never Do It to You - Lindsey Boot (Refers to how Brandon would never have voted for Lindsey the way she was considering voting for him.)
Note from sleeeve: Title is direct quote from Brandon to Lindsey

Ep 7 - Will There Be a Feast Tonight? - Clarence Boot (Refers to the uncertainty of a merge which is traditionally accompanied by a "feast".)

Ep 8 - Smoking Out the Snake - Bootee Unknown (Appears to refer to Lex trying to figure out who voted for him.)

Ep 9 - Dinner, Movie and a Betrayal - Bootee Unknown (Reason for title unknown.)

Ep 10 - We Are Family - Bootee Unknown (Reason for title unknown.)

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-06-01, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: rebuttal"
Wow! Good post. So based on the episode titles, I'm casting my vote for the next 3 episodes.

Ep 8 - Teresa - she's the snake that voted for Lex
Ep 9 - Lex - betrayal of the Boran and the LET alliance
Ep 10 - Brandon - this is clearly a reference to the gay community. The reason why I started watching Survivor I was to watch Dicque (who really cleaned up once the show was over and needs to live the rest of his life without that UGLY beard).

Of course, this could go a different way. Lex is trying to smoke out the snake in ep8, so this could be a reference to his own boot, especially since there seems to be some defecting. With Sambooboo more in control now, Ethan may decide to vote Tom off in ep9, thus the betrayal of the alliance that has taken him so far. In ep10, Ethan is gone when his orientation comes out by Brandon, who has been around him long enough to have his gaydar go off.

Of course, all this is speculative. Alliances don't seem as tight here as they were in previous episodes. Sambooboo may be able to pull off an upset if they get a defector, and that will all be determined after tonight's episode.

red 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-01, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "To Sleeeve"
Oddly enough, I also thought we were jumping to conclusions with the gay pride thing - until I read your list of titles.

If, in fact, it is another direct quote - it seems the most likely candidate to say "we are family" is Brandon. Its not good grammar and seems more likely one of the survivors would say something like "we are a family." But Brandon might make a reference to the song on his own.

Also, looking back at titles, it seems there's a progression throughout the seasons from more simple one-word titles, to titles that actually make pop-culture reference. To title the episode "we are family" seems like a deliberate reference, along the line of the "The Young and Untrusted" - ("The Young and the Restless.) I'm thinking maybe there is some family reference in the episode, and in order to be pop-culture kitschy they worded it deliberately like the gay pride song. And to me this only really makes sense if there's actually a gay character on the show.

I would also be willing to bet that there's something in the show about tribal harmony.

Amily 88 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-01, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amily Click to send private message to Amily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-01 AT 10:16 PM (EST)

I really thought (or perhaps just wishful thinking) that I heard this on these boards - look back and you just might see. Didn't someone say that Brandon's sexuality will come into play? But ... I digress ... even though I posted on a "possible gay" theme, I honestly don't think this will be a major issue in the play of the game. It's just a side-bite. I'm wlecome for clarification or .... tell me what you think?

Edited to say that "wow - Pepe responded to ME???" Cool (for a long time lurker!!!)

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-05-01, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
As Krautboy said at the beginning, there are many possibilities here.

In addition to the "gay" possibility with "We Are Family" (and I'd say that "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross counts as much as an anthem as "We Are Family"), the remainder of the Sister Sledge disco classic is "I got all my sisters with me."

As it stands right now (one day prior to ep 8), we still have 4 women in the game. What if the women survive until ep 10, and in that ep strong Final 4 "sisterhood" alliance is revealed. By extension, one could even say that Brandon could fit into the "sisterhood." In ep 5 (the swap), Tom pretty much referred to Brandon as a woman.

So that's another possibility.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-05-01, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
you guys are so funny....

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-01, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
I always thought "We Are Family" was a feminist anthem, seeing as how it was the Pointer Sisters? Or am I getting all my sisters mixed up? "I've got all my sisters and me." Sister Sledge? Did she sing it too?

And who's coming out? Well, half the world would like to know why Ethan in his Survivor Insider-clip-to-end-all-clips would decide to talk about his nude/pot smoking/penis comparing experiences when he took a nude oil bath the Zimbabwe soccer team. Now why even bring that up? Why discuss penis size at all with these other tribe members?

"My boys are back"???

Telling Tom at the Merge party, "I love you, Tom".

Well, these are closeted or AC/DC references to me and I think it's great that adorable Ethan is so open out all this. We haven't seen the Ethan /Brandon relationship at all BTW. As well as the Kelly/Brandon. Both of which may prove significant later on.

Does it(Ethan's free floating attitudes) figure in the plot later when Brandon's sexuality, er, comes up? I think it just might. That's why we were treated to the Brandon-and-Tom-in-the- Moonlight scene, which as I said elsewhere is when I FINALLY realized where the word "Camp" came from. I'm still chuckling about that scene. It some ways it was a television classic.

I think we are headed for a BIG gay confrontation episode soon. Last season MB cut the "coming out" scene, so obviously it didn't figure anywhere in the plot and if you didn't know about it, you wouldn't have missed it. (My personal may-be gay-bees
from the last show were Nick, Mitchell, Greg, Alicia and Maralyn. At one point I thought they ALL were gay. I was sure that Maralyn-and-Tina-in-the-mud scene, where Tina's hand was suddenly placed on Maralyn's thigh...Well...I thought Tina was gay, too, for a second. Especially when Maralyn described her as a "star, a constellation!" This show almost waxes Shakespearean sometimes. Sue's denouncement of Kelly could've been Othello's vs. Iago. I swear, this show can't be beat for blue-collar women's poetry. I love it! I don't remember any of the men ever getting this poetical about each other, or over any of the women for that matter.

"We Are Family" could mean that finally there is a sense of unity(something I'm sure EPMB is NOT happy about)among the Mojo Magik tribe, after they boot a trouble maker next week, which could be Lex.

We are soooo ahead of ourselves! It's like we already saw this week's episode and it doesn't air til tomorrow!

Also, this is the kind of gay stuff that got edited out of the last Survivor when somebody came out and they cut it. Leaving it all in this year, must mean it becomes an important story point later on. EVERYTHING we see is left in there for a reason.

12-05-01, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"

>And who's coming out? Well, half the world would like to
>know why Ethan in his Survivor Insider-clip-to-end-all-clips
>would decide to talk about his nude/pot smoking/penis
>comparing experiences when he took a nude oil bath the
>Zimbabwe soccer team. Now why even bring that up? Why
>discuss penis size at all with these other tribe members?

Probably means nothing... but didn't Ethan say during the get-drunk-and-get-to-know-each-other "I Never" game that he had never been naked in a crowd? To me, this nude experience with the Zimbabwe soccer team is being "naked in a crowd."

Beats the hell out of me what all this means, but could we be seeing something hidden in terms of a 'friendly' alliance between Ethan and Brandi that takes them far? Probably just blowing smoke out of our asses there...

Not that there's anything wrong with it... but I think we're all overblowing the gay theme and our focus is being taken away elsewhere to hide something else that IS going to happen in the episode. Misdirection.

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-01, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
Hey Rose! I've been wanting to write back to you for a while (my hard drive DIED! I was getting the shakes for a week without my Survivor site visits)

OKAY everyone, I think this OUTing has gotten a little out of hand! I think that the Sister Sledge song is a feminist theme, as Rose said, not a gay or lesbian or whatever sexuality theme. Although I find the prospect of outing a S2 contestant interesting (yes, I think it was Maralyn too), I think the title refers to another clue:

I know I remember reading somewhere that Lex was considered to be the "dad" of the Boran tribe. Kelly said something about being weary of the banter from "Uncle Lex." Could this be the "family" the title refers to? Does this mean original Boran has finally eradicated all of Samburu, or close to it, and are happy to be one pure tribe again? Or is it an ironic title, referring to the demolition of bonds (ie, Lex and Tom swearing on their SONS)?

where the heck is spell check when I need it

Ps; the hidden liasion between Ethan and Kelly will reveal itself soon!

Pps; Although not OUTwardly gay, IMO the bond between Lex and Ethan, or rather, Ethan TOWARDS Lex is a little too sexualized. If S2 was edited to keep out the Closet-Opening, S3 will be edited to conceal the mad passionate kissing Ethan appears to want to ravish Uncle Lex with at their every meeting. This is off the subject, but am I the only one who sees the connection between Ethan's absence of a father figure in his real life and Ethan's smothering obsession with Lex?

12-05-01, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Is Ethan gay too?"
Well, I have to agree with EVERYthing you just said NOB. And yes, I did notice that Ethan grabbed Lex's ass when they won the S.O.S. IC.

And yes, Ethan! You WERE naked in a crowd! You just told us that on Survivor Insider!

Now, do we know for a fact that he's not got a father figure? There was an article in EW that mentioned he has two brothers.
I've done a little detective work of my own and I know where Ethan lives in NYC, and it's NOT in one of the stero-typically gay neighborhoods AT ALL.

So,maybe, he's just this relaxed, open, New Age, Gen X guy...which is really probably the case. Ethan in love with Lex? That is entirely possible.

He told his Sig Other(Lex) when they were reunited on Survivor Insider that his reaction when he found out the Twist had happened was "I want my mommy!" HE TOLD THIS TO LEX! HIS AFRICAN DADDY!

I'm not entirely sure what the function of Survivor Insider is yet really. It seems to be a sort of INTRODUCTION TO FUTURE DISH AND PLOT POINTS.

Like, Kelly's going on and on forever on it about how she doesn't like Lex, and FINALLY she made it to onto the actual show itself as the Boron narrator once Clarence was gone. Also, the Linda/Lindsey makeup scene was on the recrap AFTER Yawl paid $19.98 to see it on the Insider.

Now maybe all of these closety moments of Ethan's actually have an impact when Brandon asks ETHAN out on the town with the two goats. Aren't goats a mythological symbol of h&&&iness? Wasn't the pipe-playing god Pan half-man, half-goat? And isn't the word "pan-sexuality"? That's what Ethan is he's a pansexual.

Dinner, a movie and a betrayal starring Brandon Quinton Crisp & Ethan Zoned-Out? Now that's a movie I'd love to see!

12-06-01, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Is Ethan gay too?"
Just a couple of things: We Are Family is definitely a gay pride song. Whether there are other interpretations, I don't know. Also, I'd be willing to bank that ethan is straight - just open minded like most people I know. As for S2, Jeff Varner was actually the contestant out of the closet. Mitchell, in my mind, was soon to follow. However, the "out" contestant was Jeff. In S1 there were two "outs" - Rich and Sonia. Just to follow up on a few things...

12-06-01, 01:39 PM (EST)
21. "My Gaydar says no"
red, I don't think Ethan is gay either. He is a non-traditional male as he is a bit more sensitive than, say Lex or Tom, but most likely not gay.

Anyway, some people go off the deep end when "gayness" is mentioned, trying to out everyone whether they're actually gay or not.

The important factor (IMO) isn't who is going to be outted, because I don't think anyone will be. The important factor is who is already out about being gay (ie Brandon). He's out, and he's proud, and it has been said by either Jiffy or MB that this becomes an issue in the game. Everyone is over-looking that very important detail. Because it hasn't become an issue yet, we can only assume that it will between now and the end of the game. Why not in an episode entitled "We Are Family", which, as many have agreed, is indeed a gay pride anthem?

And to follow up on something Bungler said about it being a feminist anthem. That is true, it was originally intended as such, but was sort of taken over by the gay community. Besides, we have no indication that there is a female alliance. So far, all the women have stood behind the strong men. That doesn't mean that won't change, but I doubt any sort of female counter-alliance will form.

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-01, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
>OKAY everyone, I think this OUTing has gotten a little out of >hand! I think that the Sister Sledge song is a feminist theme, >as Rose said, not a gay or lesbian or whatever sexuality theme.

As a feminist AND a card-carrying member of the gay community, I'll tell you what I know here. "We Are Family" is THE gay pride anthem, and although mostly associated with gay men, if you ask any gay person what this song is they'll tell you the same. I can't reiterate this enough, really. It's been played at every gay pride gathering, including parades and festivals, that I've ever been to, seen on television, heard on the radio, etc. This really isn't as far of a stretch as some of you think it is--it's pretty common, and very well-known in the entertainment industry as a pop-cultural reference to the gay community/pride. MB is familiar with American pop-culture references, and has made plenty in his show titles.

I've never seen this song touted as much of a feminist anthem, whether or not the actual theme of the song is feminist, and I do think it would be far more of a stretch to name the Ep "We Are Family" if the reference was to a female alliance.

Anyway, the FIRST thing I thought of when I heard this was the title of Ep10 was the song, and then Brandon, and although I don't know what a reference to Brandon or homosexuality might mean for sure at this poing, I do think it indicates that some focus of Ep10 will be on Brandon, thus indicating his lasting presence at least until Ep10.

coupland 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-07-01, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coupland Click to send private message to coupland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Outing out of control"
I agree with you; as another proudly card-carrying member of the gay community, there is not an event that passes without the playing of the anthem.

I agree with you that it seems like we're being set-up for a Brandon-centric episode. Which might, unfortunately, mean that he's out in Ep.11.

Remember when we saw a lot of Kelly in Ep.8, and we were like, "Wow, we like Kelly. Isn't she so smart. How pretty." And then she was gone. Story arcs, guys... doesn't look good for Lex, Brandon or Frank.

As for Ethan being gay? Confused - maybe. Gay? Not anytime soon.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-01, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Lyrics"
We Are Family by Sister Sledge

(Chorus)
We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up ev'rybody and sing

Ev'ryone can see we're together
As we walk on by
(FLY!) and we fly just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie
(ALL!) all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose

(chorus x2)

Living life is fun and we've just begun
To get our share of the world's delights
(HIGH!) high hopes we have for the future
And our goal's in sight
(WE!) no we don't get depressed
Here's what we call our golden rule
Have faith in you and the things you do
You won't go wrong
This is our family Jewel

(repeat chorus to fade)

The line "Have faith in you and the things you do" might have some spoiler value, maybe after we've learned more about this episode things will look different. Don't know if these will help in any way, but there they are just in case.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-01, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Quick Recap"
OK folks, our homework assignment for this evening's episode is to try and gather spoiler evidence to support one of the three theories that's been proposed about the title:

- It refers to Brandon's sexuality.
- It refers to a sisterhood (the women/Brandon unite?).
- It refers to the Boran family.

IMHO, it's too early to eliminate any of the three. The Boran family was the first thought that jumped into my mind, but there are reasonable arguments for the other two as well.

BCGuy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-06-01, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BCGuy Click to send private message to BCGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Quick Recap"
I think we're overplaying the Gay Anthem angle. To me the key is the second line of the song "I got all my sisters with me". I think you'll see a female alliance emerge (which could also include brandi, btw) which will out manuever L/E/T. MB showed us a hint of the boy/girl split in Boran in EP2 and EP3, but it didn't get much more attention due to the Samburu civil war, the swap and the merge. We know Kelly doesn't trust the boys and Kim J has said that Lex is playing both sides. If Frank is gone in EP8, I think you'll see another guy go in EP9 as the female alliance reveals itself at TC.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-01, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
All these responses and speculation are very interesting, but could it just be referring to the Kelly/Lex/Tom/Ethan "family" alliance being left at the end of episode 10? After, all only one Samboohoo will be left by then (if Boran continues to pick them off one by one) pretty much leaving the final four *family* and one Samboohoo to start Ep 11. (??)

shanana banana

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-01, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
I agree with you Shanana, I really do not see this as a reference to Brandon in anyway. I think that is far to obscure, especially given the evidence that Sleeve pointed out, where the title of the show is usually pretty straight forward as to what happens. I think this is just talking about the Boran family in some way or another.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-07-01, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
Actually I think it's starting to look more and more like a Samburu song. Despite all their in-fighting, bickerings, betrayals, etc. They realize that "they are family" and Brandon rejoins his old team next episode.

coupland 16 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-01, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coupland Click to send private message to coupland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Story Arcs to keep in mind..."
With the whole discussion of "We Are Family," it's still important to keep in mind the idea of the story arc.
In the episode prior to last night's, we saw a good deal of Kelly, speaking for and against her tribemates, lots of confessional shots, etc.

Well, lately, we've clearly seen a lot of Lex; I think his story line is playing out. He's likely to go very soon because of the votes stacked against him.

Similarly, with the recrap episode, we've seen a good deal of Frank, too. Crazy deer-antlers and pacing and weirdness. His story line is nearing an end, too.

I think we've seen a good deal of Brandon lately, but sans the important confessional shots, and short of any focus on him.

This brings us to the two theories -
1) That it's a gay-pride reference,
and 2) That it refers to a brewing "sisterhood" alliance.

Evidence to support both (because I think MB likes to layer his meanings)
1) Brandon, due to his vote last night, has to become a focal point in the game. I think the next episode, what with him being "in the doghouse," he'll naturally be a focal point for the editing. I don't think, however, that this means he'll go. Watch him to draw fire for Samburu this next episode.
2)Sisterhood alliance. Looking at the story arcs, what we have on our hands is the imminent departure of several men, regardless of Boran/Samburu alliances. Lex has 6 standing votes. Tom has three standing votes. Frank has one unknown vote. Story arc-wise, it would make sense to set up Lex, Tom and Frank as the next three bootees. Ethan's gone as soon as he loses an immunity challenge. Leaving a final four of "true sisters" - MamaKim, Kimp, Brandon, T-bird.

12-07-01, 02:09 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Story Arcs to keep in mind..."
Ethan's gone as soon
>as he loses an immunity
>challenge.

Which may very well never happen. He set himself up pretty good that way. Why he went along with the suicidal vote out kelly plan, I'll certainly never know.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-10-01, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Story Arcs to keep in mind..."
why can't Ethna lose an IC. Many of the immunity challenges have nothing to do with physical talents. Sometimes thay play dots. Sometimes they are aked questions about their teammates.Last week it was basicly a memory game. Anyone can do that.

12-11-01, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Story Arcs to keep in mind..."
And sometimes it is luck of the draw, as in the "connect the squares" challenge when Alicia was booted in S2. MB likes to toss them surprises and sometimes make it so almost anyone can win.

I'm beginning to think "We Are Family" might refer to Brandon trying to hold together Samburu after the three remaining Boran become free agents, especially since Kim J. and Teresa seemed to become really tight in episode 4.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-01, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Story Arcs to keep in mind..."
A "sisterhood" alliance makes no sense whatsoever. KimP and Theresa are aligned, but there is no way that that T-Bird is betraying Frank. They have just been together for to long, and have much to strong of a bond. I also see no evidance whatsoever that any Samburu even likes Mama Kim. As much as I hate it, Samburu will ride in the final four. I think that "We are Family" probably refers to the new Samburu alliance headed by pretty boy Brandon.... It could also be a spoiler that Lex is booted in Ep9, and that conflict that he has been creating in the camp is over.
Naked

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-01, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lionsroar Click to send private message to lionsroar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Story Arcs to keep in mind..."
>Leaving a final four
>of "true sisters" - MamaKim,
>Kimp, Brandon, T-bird.

If these end up being the final four, I can tell you I'll never want to watch another season of survivor again. Could there be a more boring group of people? If it comes down to these four I may actually find myself hoping that Brandon wins..how sad is that? MamaKim actually lost several challenges for her team all on her own, KimP and Brandon were carried through most of the first month by older tribe members while they slept, and Teresa...the only deserving of these four, sadly..shouldn't even still be here if "the twist"...aka MB controlling the game didn't occur. How dissappointing an ending these final four would make this season of survivor. I for one hope this theory is wrong.

Ogachu 58 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ogachu Click to send private message to Ogachu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Susan Hawk's take on the "family""
for what it's worth, here is Susan Hawk's commentary on "We are Family" in the TV Guide....

"The players are entering the homestretch as they check off Days 28, 29 and 30. With fewer than 10 days to go after tonight's vote, they should feel energized even though they are starving. Anyone who makes it this far has a real chance to make it to the end. You start pumping yourself up now by saying, “I've suffered and put up with these idiots for 30 days, damn if I'm going to give up now.” When the game gets down this far, you turn into a bit of a devil child. You'll do anything to win.

Tonight's episode is titled “We Are Family.” I think this refers to the Sister Sledge song: “We are family/I got all my sisters with me.” There are some mature and mentally strong women still in this game and if they're smart they should align now. Living in tight quarters---it's like Big Brother in a thorn corral. These women know that most of the guys are tight and are physically stronger than they are. But if they unite, they could take the men down. At the end of tonight's episode, only six players will remain and at least three of them could be women---and they are not likely to have many previous votes against them. This game will come down to a gender battle, and I look for a woman to win it all if a couple of them continue to fly under the radar and escape notice. They need to remember that Tom and Ethan are just too likable to keep around. No one wants to sit next to either of them at the end. If the women do come together, it would be great for the game. So go girls! Kick the men's butts!"

"Your big country ass is climbing a palm tree in the middle of Africa, you realize that, don’t you?" -- Clarence / S3

TwinkyDik 24 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-01, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TwinkyDik Click to send private message to TwinkyDik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
Does anyone remember Colby winning a visit from his mother?

I suspect that this is where the meaning comes from.

Or am I a complete idiot?

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-01, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
>Does anyone remember Colby winning a
>visit from his mother?
>
>I suspect that this is where
>the meaning comes from.
>
>Or am I a complete idiot?
>

Great thought--so many people are saying that it "must mean this" or it "must mean that" when it could very simply be family videos, family Internet chat and/or a family visit. Now that I think about it, one of those rewards seems more likely than any reference to an alliance situation. That also would seem to be the most staight forward explanation of the title. Great "thinking outside of the box."

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-01, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
>>Great "thinking outside of the box."

Except that these kinds of rewards usually don't take place until the numbers are down a little bit more. It seems to me this would be more like "thinking in the box"--looking for connections to previous seasons. There's nothing wrong with that, but it would be fairly predictable, not to mention (if we're thinking within the box) the family member visit usually takes place when there are five players left, and although that still leaves things like email and phone conversations, I don't think this title aptly describes such an event, as the "we" points more toward fellow contestants rather than contestants and family members afar.

12-09-01, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
Frau--

You might be right. I do not have a strong opinion at this point on what it means. I just think we need to keep our minds open and stop saying "it must be this or this".

12-09-01, 03:36 PM (EST)
35. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
I think there's an out and out spoiler on this "movie" thingamabob RIGHT in the Vid Caps in plain sight! I think Bungler has this or I certainly saw it at Survivorfever.net and Paratrooper caught it which is a LOGO of SURVIVOR AFRICA projected on a screen in a darkened room. So this is the movie, the two who are out on a date- Tom and Brandon? Tom and Kim Pee? Frank and Brandon?

They get to view the first episode as their "reward" after a nice dinner somewhere like the Shaba Hilton. Didn't Kelly get to see the first Ep. of S1 in a similar reward?

I HOPE the "We Are Family" means that Lex gets the ticket to ride this week, but somehow I just don't think it's gonna be that easy for ALLLLL of us, the Mojo Munchies or us, the poor viewers who are trapped with HIM, too, for another five or six weeks. Another Lex spoiler is the Survivor Africa Tattoo that he is now sporting. He wouldn't have EMBLAZONED himself forever with his ignominous defeat which the Polls are all predicting comes his way this week. No, he wins immunity(at Ethan's discretion) and the Sambooboos HAVE to vote for the Boring with the prior votes, which is only Tom.

"We Are Family" I think indicated Brandon's "reunion" with his original tribe, and maybe he and Frank are the two who win the reward challenge, and the movie and get to bond, finally. Thus leading to the reunification of the family. Frank's blue shorts seem to be pictured with the hot dogs.

Of course, Frank will not want to vote his champion Old Tom off, but he'll do what Teresa, his Savannah Momma, tells him to.

12-09-01, 09:16 PM (EST)
36. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
Rose--

I am not sure, but it seems you are combining the next two episodes. Next episode--E9--is dinner, movie and betrayal. The episode after that--E10--is we are family. They happen in two different episodes. Have I misunderstood you or did you lose track of this information?

12-11-01, 11:26 AM (EST)
43. "The Home Touch"
In S1 "reminders of home" came in ep 8 (Greg won video) and ep 9 (Colleen won bbq and shared with Jenna who received letter from home); in S2 this was the the internet reward Tina's family won for her in ep 10 or 11 (I don't recall). The only rule seems to be it happens in Act 2 before visitor from home. On the other hand, dinner and a movie may be reward in 9 includes videos from home but not shared with all.

all_that_jazz 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-10-01, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail all_that_jazz Click to send private message to all_that_jazz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
Hey all .. first time posting.

This may sound crazy but We are Family to me might signify that

Tom and MamaKim (Grandparents)

Teresa and Frank (Parents)

Brandon and LilKim (Kids)

will be still be around for EP 11.

That would mean Lex goes out in EP9 and Ethan in Ep10.

12-10-01, 03:12 PM (EST)
40. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"

>
>That would mean Lex goes out
>in EP9 and Ethan in
>Ep10.

Or vice versa...

12-11-01, 12:35 PM (EST)
44. "RE: EP10 : We Are Family"
Welcome, jazz...

>This may sound crazy but We are Family to me might
>signify that
>
>Tom and MamaKim (Grandparents)
>Teresa and Frank (Parents)
>Brandon and LilKim (Kids)
>
>will be still be around for EP 11.
>
>That would mean Lex goes out in EP9 and Ethan in Ep10.

That's not a bad thought... MB loves to fool people and it's sometimes a lot simpler than people make it out to be. However, this is no spoiler, IMO, when people get booted. Ethan is younger than Kim P so he could be a "kid" and Lex is also a parent along with Teresa and Frank. Tom also doesn't have any grandchildren (at least according to his bio) and while he could be a 'grandfatherly figure' he is a lech and a perv, and people wouldn't associate him as a grandfather type.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •