The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will there be any BB4 anti-elimee, pick the bootee game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-07-03, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will there be any BB4 anti-elimee, pick the bootee game"
I know I sucked big time in the TAR games but I it made the shows a bit more interesting.....will there be anything like those games for BB4.....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will there be any BB4 anti-elim... ejm92 07-07-03 1
   RE: Will there be any BB4 anti-elim... magic_star 07-07-03 2
   RE: Will there be any BB4 anti-elim... Spidey 07-07-03 3
       RE: Will there be any BB4 anti-elim... sisyphus 07-08-03 4
           PTTE buckeyegirl 07-08-03 5
 RE: Will there be any BB4 anti-elim... bjr4577 07-08-03 6
   RE: Will there be any BB4 anti-elim... buckeyegirl 07-08-03 7
       RE: Will there be any BB4 anti-elim... Spidey 07-09-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-07-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will there be any BB4 anti-elimee, pick the bootee game"
Hmmm certainly we need some of those games, but with the way the BB3 show goes and with live feed spoilers, it's really hard to have a game like that....I dunno I'll try to think of an idea if anyone has ideas please share, we need the ideas quick!

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-07-03, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will there be any BB4 anti-elimee, pick the bootee game"
Hey, feel free to join my game! I promise it will be fun!

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-03, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will there be any BB4 anti-elimee, pick the bootee game"
if anyone has ideas please share, we need the ideas quick!

I don't want to run a BB game (b/c I am planning a Mole game that will not interfere with other Mole games), but my idea is a bootee or anti-eliminee (anti-nominee game) where the picks have to be in before any live feed activity. So, if the nominations happen on Mondays, say, and it's aired on Tuesday, the nomination/elim. picks must be in by Sun night/Mon. morning.

Or a PTTE with weekly bonus questions? THAT might work pretty easily.

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-08-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will there be any BB4 anti-elimee, pick the bootee game"
Spidey, the PTTE is a good idea.

EJM....I didn't really think about the logistics but Surely there must be away....anyway, you had good suggestions....

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "PTTE"
I'd be willing to help out with a PTTE for big brother, now that I know how to score them.
~Sisyphus, you aren't doing that badly in the TAR PTTE.

A Kyngsladye Original
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

bjr4577 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-08-03, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bjr4577 Click to send private message to bjr4577 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will there be any BB4 anti-elimee, pick the bootee game"
count me in

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-03, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will there be any BB4 anti-elimee, pick the bootee game"
After watching tonight's episode I know I won't make it through the whole season. So I'm withdrawing my offer the ptte...

htp://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3eb733771f99390e.gif

A Kyngsladye Original
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-03, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Will there be any BB4 anti-elimee, pick the bootee game"
You crack me up. I know I can't run a BB game either because I most certainly can't commit to watching this drivel 3 nights a week. There is so much more crap on tv, I have to be able to explore other options!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •