The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hmmm interresting. FINAL FOUR 1/2 true????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RDIheath 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RDIheath Click to send private message to RDIheath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hmmm interresting. FINAL FOUR 1/2 true????"
Im looking.... and Im thinking.... and Im thinking that Im looking....and Im wondering. MB made a comment about the final four picture or was it Jeffypoo??? anyway that comment got me as well as almost everyone else out there trying to figure out exactly what he is meaning by this. Well after running it through several times and from several angles it took a softball game and an adjustment at the plate for me ( instead of trying to push the ball to the opposite field do the opposite) to hit on this idea. What if the 1/2 true for the " final four" means that they are not the final four contestants but the final four voted off the island...before the Tribal Council voting is done? ( when there are three left it all comes down to IMMUNITY) the winner basically gets to pick who he/she gets to go up against in the "jury vote")
Stay with me here now. The picture shows Gervace, Colleen, Sean, and Rudy in that order from left to right. Thus far Gervace went first out, then Colleen......is it possible that Sean is next and then Rudy? leaving Sue, Rich and Kelly?. That would account for the Kelly in 13 episodes....and possibly the Rich money in NG ( assuming that was after tax and all that)...and could also being into account the comment ( if its valid) about the winner appaling america or something to that affect?

Any thoughts or am I talking myself into a hole and in circles????? I am getting a bit dizzy!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hmmm interresting. FINAL FOUR 1... Lawman 08-15-00 1
   RE: Hmmm interresting. FINAL FOUR 1... BadGoatee 08-15-00 2
       RE: Hmmm interresting. FINAL FOUR 1... RDIheath 08-16-00 3
           RE: Hmmm interresting. FINAL FOUR 1... Drive My Car 08-16-00 4
 RE: Hmmm interresting. FINAL FOUR 1... Erin25 08-16-00 5
   RE: Hmmm interresting. FINAL FOUR 1... RDIheath 08-17-00 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lawman 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lawman Click to send private message to Lawman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hmmm interresting. FINAL FOUR 1/2 true????"
I decided to stop coaching and get in the game. I was on the bench for a long time on ss and now its just to intense to stay in the background. In any event, I should sharpen up a little for survivor II.

I think you have a point RDIHeath with the final four being half true. Here is some evidence to solidify your case: Sean M.D. is attempting to morph into a celebrity, and it exibiting copious amounts of enery in the process in such a short period of time. He even jumped the CBS gun, but the network "Eyed" him down(sorry for the bad pun)and forced him to mute his praddling until he gets voted off. As a final four survivor, he will be required to compete against the eventual winnner for publicity and I think Sean just will not take the chance of losing his precious few minutes of fame. In closing, he's doing as much as he can now because on thursday Rich or Susan will have the early show all to themselves.

BadGoatee 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadGoatee Click to send private message to BadGoatee Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hmmm interresting. FINAL FOUR 1/2 true????"
I think you're right about Sean cashing in on his fifteen minutes of fame. According to some at the fascist SS.com site, Sean is even answering personal e-mails right now. And what a strange time to be pushing a book deal - before he is the focus of attention. There is no question he will not win, as he would not be as desperate.

08-16-00, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RDIheath Click to send private message to RDIheath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hmmm interresting. FINAL FOUR 1/2 true????"
I would agree with both of you totally!!!! who is the first off a sinking ship??????? The rats!!!! and hes swimming for his life before the "ship" even begins to take on water. Im thinking that this is a pretty good indicator of his NOT winning or even making the final 2.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-00, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hmmm interresting. FINAL FOUR 1/2 true????"
This theory actually sounds plausible

Erin25 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-00, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Erin25 Click to send private message to Erin25 Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hmmm interresting. FINAL FOUR 1/2 true????"
Your theory is interesting. But, I always thought that comment meant that 2 out the four shown in the picture make it to the final four. Which I am betting is Rudy and Rich.

08-17-00, 10:08 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Hmmm interresting. FINAL FOUR 1/2 true????"
Ok folks I posted this the other day and after I did someone else posted something very similar. and then posted it again after the vote last night. TWICE!!!! Im sure that this is not an original or should I say that Im sure that I am not the only person out there that has had this premonition so to speak but come on lets keep them together!!!!!!
It looks like this is the right track and with the positioning and all by Rich and Sue theres a chance that he may be looking at going into the final vote against one of the girls. Im really thinking that Rich KNOWS that he can not beat Rudy in a final vote and that he feels good about going up against nose/back biting/ stabbing Kelly and against truckerina Susan as they are more despised by the jury members than Rich is.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •