The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Theresa And Tom"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-01, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Theresa And Tom"
The more I think about it, the more I think TOM might be the one to switch his vote. Why? Because Tom lets um.. another part of his body does the thinking, while his brain rots.
Think about it, why on earth did he vote for Clarence with Jessie? Because he and Jessie had an alliance? But wasn't he in the LET alliance? Which means he's easily persuaded by women he's attracted to. He would rather vote with Jessie than Lex and Ethan. And I'm beginning to think that he's the outside of the LET alliance.. if he had to ASK for who to vote for. It seems like Lex and Ethan decided b/w themselves to vote for Clarence.
So if Theresa turns up the charm, Tom could defect.. ESP. if Theresa wins the RC and brings Tom or along or vice versa.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Theresa And Tom PepeLePew13 11-29-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-01, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Theresa And Tom"
It's a possibility that Teresa might do something like bring Tom along on a RC trip, but I don't see it. I think Teresa is sophisticated enough (real estate agent, flight attendant) and has a husband, so I can't see herself putting up with Tom's antics long enough when he's got all the subtlety of a rutting moose. I suppose she might do anything out of desperation if she feels the oldBorans are going to pagong off the oldSamburus.

I think this has been touched upon several weeks ago, but it is worth discussing again. My feeling is that Lex-Ethan-Tom were a tight group back then (not so sure about that now) and Lex/Ethan KNEW they had enough to boot Diane and Jessie in the first two episodes and they KNEW that Tom went off on Clarence big time, so why not throw some people off the track by having Tom vote for Clarence? Stack the votes nicely in case it's ever needed (turns out it was never needed).

I believe that Lex or Ethan knew in S2 that Tina succeeded because of an unrevealed alliance with Colby, so they wanted to see if they could start developing such a thing with Tom to hide from the other Borans, see how far that takes them. Of course, MB is hiding a lot of alliance talk amongst the oldBorans so it is difficult to know what's going on and who's really with whom -- but this likely has everything to do with deciding who the final three is or we'd see some sub-alliances by now.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •