The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where is Brandon?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cat Kiki 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-06-03, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cat%20Kiki Click to send private message to Cat%20Kiki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where is Brandon?"
He is missing from the CBS Big Brother main page and also from the House Guests page. Anyone got any ideas?

One rumor I heard was that he was caught trying to call his girlfriend before he went in the house. Don't know how true this is tho, but something must have happened..

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where is Brandon? tribephyl 07-06-03 1
 RE: Where is Brandon? Ms24Gal 07-10-03 2
 RE: Where is Brandon? bb4fan 07-10-03 3
 RE: Where is Brandon? Loree 07-12-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-03, 05:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where is Brandon?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-03 AT 02:41 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

That ... Kiki, is a very good question.

Also, very intriguing first post.

It would seem after doing some checking, that Brandon is indeed off of BB4.

His pictures have been removed from the official site, yet if you still type in his link or go here his bio and pics are still reachable that way. (Yet his small pic was missing from this page.)

There was a poster (Brandon1975) at Reality411.com who claimed to be Brandon, yet later at SurfingBarrels.com ,Brandon's actual personal website, the real Brandon goes on to claim that indeed he was "univited", yet not for the reasons that Brandon1975 claimed. However, he could not go into those reasons yet.

So there it is. Brandon is gone.
Or so Brandon says.
We will ultimately find out on Tuesday if this is true.
Yet, keep in mind Frenchie's early demise from AI.? There is a precedent.

tribephyl

Ms24Gal 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-10-03, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ms24Gal Click to send private message to Ms24Gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where is Brandon?"
According to this article from Iwon yesterday:

AND SO IT BEGINS...
Big Brother 4 doesn't debut until tonight and already there's trouble. Producers have dumped 28-year-old contestant Brandon Showalter after he was caught trying to make contact with his girlfriend, the New York Post reports. He'll be replaced with an ex-flame of one of the show's other players, increasing the "X Factor" from four couples to five couples.

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-10-03, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bb4fan Click to send private message to bb4fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where is Brandon?"
I read that BB wanted this to be an all-single, ready-for-hanky-panky group. At the time Brandon was selected, he was fighting with his X and promised producers she was history. After the announcement of his selection, Brandon and his X made up, and he told producers he had to be faithful to her, and he was thus dismissed.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-03, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where is Brandon?"
I've heard Jee was the last minute replacement when Brandon was cut from the show.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •