The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-06, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-06 AT 02:16 AM (EST)

Here's your chance.

http://www.yogames.net/yogames/americanidolpunch-out_game.html

The best score I made was 85/100. I'm sure somebody will come along and "ace" the thing! Ha!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Have you ever felt like punchin... LisaPles 04-21-06 1
   RE: Have you ever felt like punchin... sica077 04-25-06 8
 RE: Have you ever felt like punchin... Glow 04-21-06 2
   RE: Have you ever felt like punchin... LisaPles 04-21-06 3
       RE: Have you ever felt like punchin... tarmaq 04-21-06 5
 RE: Have you ever felt like punchin... Magnolia_Rocker 04-21-06 4
 RE: Have you ever felt like punchin... jazzyjeff 04-24-06 6
 RE: Have you ever felt like punchin... Hypnotic21 04-24-06 7
   RE: Have you ever felt like punchin... fenway_frank 04-26-06 9
       RE: Have you ever felt like punchin... nazpink 04-26-06 10
           RE: Have you ever felt like punchin... LisaPles 04-27-06 11
               RE: Have you ever felt like punchin... EMTBGRL 04-27-06 12
 RE: Have you ever felt like punchin... priestdi 04-28-06 13
   RE: Have you ever felt like punchin... tarmaq 04-30-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-21-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
Wow! That felt good! Thanks for the link.
For some reason it didn't give me a score, but I think I did pretty good.

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
I didn't get a score either....and I was really interested as to how well I did! Oh well, it felt good to do anyway

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
ahhhhh. I'm liking this. Best I got so far was 90/100 but I'm still going cause I like the sound.

an arkie work of art

04-21-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
This is addictive! I got 96/100.

04-21-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
Wow! Remind me not to get into a punch-out with you! LOL!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-21-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
Hehe, that was fun. Showed score of 100/105? Wha??? You guys all had ?/100. Strange.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

jazzyjeff 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jazzyjeff Click to send private message to jazzyjeff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
Great game and thanks fo rthe link!

Hypnotic21 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hypnotic21 Click to send private message to Hypnotic21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
coool! so addicting!! thanks for the link.

fenway_frank 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-26-06, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fenway_frank Click to send private message to fenway_frank Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
ok thanks i feel better now...my guess is Kat will be posting the high score today.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-26-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
Well, since this is a thread about really not liking the judges I will post my comments here.

First off are these judges on crack!!!??? Last night they insulted Kat and Taylor and I can't remember but I'm thinking that Randy did to Chris (correct me if I'm wrong). How can they possibly be so negative to the three people who are really the top of the pack. I thought Elliot did good but he's just not as entertaining.

I am also extremely sick of Paula. I don't buy her tears at all during Elliot's performance. I can't stand her personality and even though Simon can be a big horses arse she is so rude to him when he is trying to talk. Why is this woman even on the show as a judge she couldn't even be a good enough judge for her own crap now she's going to give advice to people who are actually better?!!!

Randy is also getting on my nerves. I'm sick of his lil hand thing he does when Ryan introduces him and his overuse of check this out or dawg.

Simon gets on my nerves as well but I find him to be the least annoying of the bunch. Oh yeah and the snarky comments being made by the judges and Ryan are getting extremely old and I actually find it disrespectful to the contestants that they can't act mature and porfessional enough during the show.

04-27-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
Whew! 95/98 and that felt good! Wee-hee, let's get this thing going again! It's addictive!

I agree with you Nazpink, the judges are the biggest bunch of idiots. Last night I felt like I was watching the Gong Show, it was awful! I also agree that Simon is by far the least annoying.

Gotta go, the judges need to be b*tch-slapped some more.....

EMTBGRL 2514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
89/101 I missed a few because I was laughing...
I especially liked the Triple-Punch Jabs at Paula! I missed a few Simon Cowell's on purpose...he's the least annoying.

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-28-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"

every time I see this header, my mind answers, "well no, not really."

so maybe if I write it down, I'll stop thinking about it.

yeah, I'm deep that way.

04-30-06, 03:00 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Have you ever felt like punching the AI judges in the head?"
It was a rhetorical question.

Just clarifyin'.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •