The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

avivasmom 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-05, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail avivasmom Click to send private message to avivasmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
The TV station says NO but when you look at the Starting Over website says noon. But I have a DVR and does not show up on it. That is horrible if not on. I have watched from the first episode!!

Hugs,
dori

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it true...it is not going to... AshLanie 09-19-05 1
   RE: Is it true...it is not going to... Serenity 09-19-05 2
       RE: Is it true...it is not going to... sh33na 09-19-05 3
           RE: Is it true...it is not going to... Mariza_FL 09-19-05 4
               RE: Is it true...it is not going to... HeatherKevin 09-19-05 5
                   RE: Is it true...it is not going to... HeatherKevin 09-19-05 6
                       RE: Is it true...it is not going to... Serenity 09-19-05 7
 SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS CLICK HERE!... dna82981 09-19-05 8
   RE: SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS CLICK H... dna82981 09-19-05 9
       RE: SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS CLICK H... Sahara 09-19-05 10
       RE: SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS CLICK H... sflaprincess 10-07-05 27
   Excellent idea AyaK 09-20-05 12
       RE: Excellent idea sflaprincess 10-07-05 28
   RE: SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS CLICK H... CCag 09-23-05 16
       RE: SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS CLICK H... hac0420 10-03-05 23
           RE: SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS CLICK H... goddessmoon 10-06-05 26
 RE: Is it true...it is not going to... Bebo 09-20-05 11
   RE: Is it true...it is not going to... Gonzo1991 09-21-05 13
       RE: Is it true...it is not going to... dna82981 09-21-05 14
           RE: Is it true...it is not going to... Gonzo1991 09-22-05 15
       RE: Is it true...it is not going to... dunwe 09-29-05 19
 RE: Is it true...it is not going to... dunwe 09-24-05 17
   RE: Is it true...it is not going to... Serenity 09-25-05 18
 RE: Is it true...it is not going to... siren001 09-30-05 20
   RE: Is it true...it is not going to... sheltieluvr 10-02-05 21
 RE: Is it true...it is not going to... Barbw 10-03-05 22
   RE: Is it true...it is not going to... siren001 10-03-05 24
       RE: Is it true...it is not going to... CCag 10-05-05 25
       RE: Is it true...it is not going to... sflaprincess 10-07-05 29
           Brief security note - e-mail addres... Cygnus X1 10-07-05 30
 It IS ON in SOUTH FLORIDA laki715 10-08-05 31
   RE: It IS ON in SOUTH FLORIDA laki715 10-08-05 32
       RE: It IS ON in SOUTH FLORIDA goddessmoon 10-08-05 33
           RE: It IS ON in SOUTH FLORIDA angiegwen 10-09-05 34
               RE: It IS ON in SOUTH FLORIDA angiegwen 10-10-05 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-19-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
>The TV station says NO but
>when you look at the
>Starting Over website says noon.
> But I have a
>DVR and does not show
>up on it. That
>is horrible if not on.
>I have watched from the
>first episode!!
>
>Hugs,
>dori

check for either 1 (1t shows it is a repeat from day before)or 3 (being the original show time) both in the afternoon est....on channel 32......

Hope this helps..

Serenity 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serenity Click to send private message to Serenity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
Dont understand your reply???
Its not scheduled on CBS 4 (miami)a nd we have no ch 32??? Help!! We need to find out where in S. Fla its on!?!?!?!?

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-19-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
You can go to http://zap2it.com and put in your zip code, then choose which cable or satellite company you use and hit "search" for Starting Over.
If it isn't listed for you, you might want to consider changing cable or satellite companies.

Mariza_FL 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mariza_FL Click to send private message to Mariza_FL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
Its most DEFINATELY not available in South FL. NBC6 here decided to air a show called "Martha" with Martha Stewart in place of SO.

This totally bites since I too have been watching for a long long time.

HeatherKevin 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeatherKevin Click to send private message to HeatherKevin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
Yea Martha is airing here too instead. On the tv guide it still has SO. I contacted the cable company and they siad it will air at 1 am, but I recoreded it and it was the local news instead, I am really upset since I have been watching since day 1 Season 1!!

HeatherKevin 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeatherKevin Click to send private message to HeatherKevin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
>Yea Martha is airing here too
>instead. On the tv guide
>it still has SO. I
>contacted the cable company
>and they siad it will
>air at 1 am, but
>I recoreded it and it
>was the local news instead,
>I am really upset since
>I have been watching since
>day 1 Season 1!!

BTW I am in Fort Smith, AR

09-19-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serenity Click to send private message to Serenity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
No, its not on in S Fla, I just checked.

My local station replaced it with Martha,,,,that nitwit jail bird....god, I hope it flops. What a dumb decision to cancel it,,,,,

dna82981 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dna82981 Click to send private message to dna82981 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS CLICK HERE!!!!"
To all South Florida Starting Over fans. It seems to me that NBC6, who has been showing Starting Over for the passed two seasons, has decided to remove the show from its programming and replace it with Martha.

If you are as upset as I am about this I suggest that we all write to NBC6 and complain. Tell them how much you love the show and how much it is killing you to know that it really hasn't been cancelled, we just can't see it.

Here is the appropriate email to send your complaint to:

programming@nbc6.net

Please make your voice heard. We need to stand up for our rights. It doesn't even matter to me what time they show it as long as I can at least record it. I can't even do that. They aren't showing it at all.

09-19-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dna82981 Click to send private message to dna82981 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS CLICK HERE!!!!"
Sorry about the double posts. I didn't realize I couldn't do that.

I am very upset that they aren't going to show Starting Over in South Florida and you should be too. I think we should all write to NBC 6 and complain. If you want to make your voice heard please write to them at programming@nbc6.net On top of that I have an online petition going and we need as many signatures as we possibly can get. Please sign it. It will be mailed directly to NBC6. Tell everyone that you know, preferably South Florida Residents, to sign this petition. If they just get a couple of emails they will probably ignore it, but if they see that hundreds of people are signing and writing in at the same time, maybe they will take some action.

Go to this site: Copy and paste the link.

http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/StartingOver/

They are not going to listen to just a few people, we need as many as we can get. We are missing episodes as we speak!

Again, sorry to the moderators about the double post, it won't happen again and you can remove the other one if you like.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-19-05, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS CLICK HERE!!!!"
I am not from south Florida, but I am very sorry you can't get the show. That really stinks! I would be so upset! I don't suppose it would help if people who don't live there signed the petition. Anyway, I am sad for you.

sflaprincess 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-05, 06:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sflaprincess Click to send private message to sflaprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS CLICK HERE!!!!"
I just signed the petition list and wrote quite a message regarding them pulling Starting Over from NBC6!! I am sooooo pissed! why dont they stick it on at 10am and pull that ridiculous daily local news show of theirs! I am appalled thatthey did not pick up the 3rd season and had the audacity to show SO all summer up until Martha's show began. For god's sake plug the show in at 2am and we will tape it! I have called on a daily basis to the station asking for an explanation and i will not stop and think everyone should do the same! Thank goodness my best friend who lives in NYC will be mailing me weekly tapes of the show but it takes away from our daily chats about the show ... oh well at least ill be able to watch it unlike others. What even gets me more pissed is that it is being aired in Palm Beach, Tampa, and Ft. Meyers!! Sheesh ... Miami/Ft. Laud is a metropolitan city and to boot 2 out of the 6 houseguests are from South Florida this season and they are just dissing them like this! Keep writing and calling NBC6!!! 954-NBC-6000

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Excellent idea"
Your only chance of success is to complain to NBC6 ... or else to persuade another station to pick it up in the area. So, it seems that you also might want to suggest that the non-NBC stations add it. After all, the show runs on several non-NBC affiliates in different markets; it's just that the NBC affiliates have first crack at it.

10-07-05, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sflaprincess Click to send private message to sflaprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Excellent idea"
I actually called the ABC local channel in Miami and spoke to the head of Programming a couple weeks ago and told her the situation and asked if by chance they would be picking it up and they said it was not in their market b/c it is a NBC affliate show. who knows??? Keep calling and complaining and now that the show has started and we know now that 2 out of the 6 houseguests hail from South Florida throw that in their face!!! Anything at this point people!
Fellow South Floridians ... feel free to email me at sflaprincess@aol.com to discuss this further.

CCag 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CCag Click to send private message to CCag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS CLICK HERE!!!!"
<If you are as upset as I am about this I suggest that we all write to NBC6 and complain.>

I live in Ft. Lauderdale and am going through the same thing!
I've watched since the first episode and now nothing. I've written to NBC6 and also to Comcast. All I got from Comcast was a generic note (basically, blah, blah, blah, it's not been picked up). No answer yet from NBC6 yet!
I've also signed your petition-thanks for setting it up.

hac0420 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hac0420 Click to send private message to hac0420 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS CLICK HERE!!!!"
Im so glad I came on to the message board this morning. I have been wondering how I could contact NBC about them not showing starting over and this message was out here. I have watched the show since episode one and miss seeing the show. I have emailed NBC6 and signed the petition. Thanks so much for putting this out there.

goddessmoon 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goddessmoon Click to send private message to goddessmoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS CLICK HERE!!!!"
I am not one for message boards or internet chat but I am glad I finally signed on. I live in Ft Laud and I too have been going through SO withdrawals knowing that the show is on and we cannot see it. I had already sent NBC6 2 emails and I even tried Lonnie Quinn @ the Today Show but so far nothing. I found your email and just sent them a pretty strong letter and I signed the petition. Thanks.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
Bumping - since this thread was started first, this is the one that can stay open for discussion.

Gonzo1991 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gonzo1991 Click to send private message to Gonzo1991 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
HI,
I wanted to reply yesterday but I had forgotten my password. Anyway,
I live in South Florida also altho Not Miami I am In Boca and Starting Over comes on at 9:00 am and its on the ABC station.

Do you have Adelphia or Comcast?

09-21-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
That's a great idea to ask other stations to pick it up. I always thought it was an NBC show so I didn't think other networks were even allowed to show it. Before I go to other stations, I will complain to NBC6. Not enough people are signing the petition, please sign. The more people we get the better. This show is just too good to miss.

Gonzo1991 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gonzo1991 Click to send private message to Gonzo1991 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
I dont know why but its always been on CBS here for me.. Every since it started.From the first not just this season. Never on a NBC show. Even when I go to the CBS website it shows Starting Over.

dunwe 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dunwe Click to send private message to dunwe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
Is there anyway we can get the episodes on tape? I really am interested to see what is going on with Allison.

dunwe 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dunwe Click to send private message to dunwe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
This is what I'm hearing too. I was so upset. If you find out anything please email me dunwe@aol.com thanks

09-25-05, 05:53 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
They replaced S.O. with Msrtha Stewart! Gawd!
SO has to have been a money maker, they had it on the full 2 years and now reruns are playing on cable channels here. I cant believe other stations did not pick it up. What a disappointment!

siren001 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail siren001 Click to send private message to siren001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
I too live in Miami and am very disappointed the SO is not on anymore.
I have emailed NBC 6 stating my disgust with it's choices and advised them of the actions I have taken.
1) deleted the channel from my remote & will no longer watch
2) deleted it's website from my favorites and unsubscribed to their emails
3)signed the petition

I urge everyone to do thes things and maybe just maybe we can get it back.

sheltieluvr 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-05, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sheltieluvr Click to send private message to sheltieluvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
Hi! My name is Vicky and I live in Texas. I have Direct TV and I'm not sure if what channels I watch SO on are just here or if its a Direct TV thing but I wanted to try to help anyone out if I can. I watch SO season 1 reruns on channel 241 at 7:00a.m. and again at 2:00 the station is called TV1. Right now they are where Josie has just had Chloe. I watched season2 on 280 until they canceled it and then I found it on channel 893 just by channel surfing one night. Right now I'm watching the couple thing which comes on at 5:00a.m. in case you miss the day befores episode and then the current episode at 2:00p.m. and anxiously awaiting Season3. I hope yall will be able to find it on some channel.

Sorry if I wasn't any help!!!!!

Vicky

Barbw 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-05, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Barbw Click to send private message to Barbw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
I get Brighthouse cable in Dade City and SO is on twice a day. In the morning and at 3pm.

siren001 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail siren001 Click to send private message to siren001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
Has anyone heard back from NBC 6? Me either. Hopefully, it's at least being discussed.

CCag 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CCag Click to send private message to CCag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
>Has anyone heard back from NBC
>6? Me either. Hopefully, it's
>at least being discussed.

I wrote to them twice and even asked what the point was of having that site if no one was going to respond! I'm so irritated that I'm not going to be able to see the new season-I've watched from day one too and now nothing. Aaa-rgh!!!

10-07-05, 07:08 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Is it true...it is not going to be on in South Florida? (M)"
NOPE have never heard back from the Programming director i always get her voicemail and sometimes it is full and/or she was on vacation - but of course! We need to rally and get ALL South Florida (Dade/Broward) viewers together and bombard them with calls and emails to their Programming Department as well as all the other departments listed on their website and piss them off already for them to know we mean business!!! At this point, i could care less what time it would be put into the schedule b/c i would tape it like i did anyway - i just NEED my STARTING OVER!!!! Please email me if you want to discuss.

sflaprincess@aol.com

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-05, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Brief security note - e-mail addresses"
Hi, folks.

Not a mod, just someone who's been around a bit.

There is never any need to post your e-mail address on here. Unless, of course, you'd like more spam.

Perhaps this was not explained in the hullabaloo of many of you being sent here.

In the upper right hand corner of every post, there are four small icons. I'd like to focus on the first two.

Both have what look like envelopes. The first one allows you to e-mail that user. The message will be sent through the RTVW boards to the user at whatever address he or she sets in his or her profile.

The second one is for sending private messages (PM's) to each other which are stored here on RTVW.

The third allows you to see a user's profile, if any parts of it are public. (You can set whether yours is visible by going to the Conferences page.)

The fourth is disabled for most posters.

So if you want to e-mail anyone, use the icon to protect your privacy. Enjoy!

Any other problems, e-mail or PM a mod. Or check out the Help Forum. Note that there are already copious threads on how to attach a sigpic to your post. But don't ask for anyone to create you one there; that's what the Off Topic Forum is for.

laki715 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-08-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laki715 Click to send private message to laki715 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "It IS ON in SOUTH FLORIDA "
Hey Bebo Iam going to post a message that I just posted in another thread, please don't get on me. WELL SO fans get your DVR's ready SO aired 9/12/05 at noon on ABC it comes on after the VIEW!

Just tring to inform,
Lakisha of Port Charlotte, FL

laki715 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-08-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laki715 Click to send private message to laki715 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: It IS ON in SOUTH FLORIDA "
Up date listing of times airing in different cities.

Fort Myers WZVN 12:00 pm
Gainesville WYPN 11:00 am
Jacksonville WJXX 12:00 pm
Orlando WESH 3:00 pm
Panama city WPGX 9:00 am
Sarasota WWSB 9:00 am
Tallahassee WTLH 2:00 pm
Tampa WMOR 5:00 pm
West Palm Beach WPBF 9:00 am

You will need to look for the exact station in your local guide

Good luck!
Lakisha of Port Charlotte,FL

goddessmoon 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goddessmoon Click to send private message to goddessmoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: It IS ON in SOUTH FLORIDA "
Yes that is the exact list that is on the SO website. Unfortunately, if you will notice Ft Lauderdale (Broward County), Miami (Dade County) and the Keys (Monroe County) are excluded from that list. Therefore we are still in the same situation we were before ... South East Florida does not get SO and WE ARE MAD AS HELL ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angiegwen 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-05, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angiegwen Click to send private message to angiegwen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: It IS ON in SOUTH FLORIDA "
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-05 AT 08:11 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-09-05 AT 08:08 PM (EST)

Well I don't know if this will help or not, but I found a listing for it on tvguide.com. I did a search because I was so mad it wasn't on anymore. It came up on the station TVONE on #173. This is digital cable. If you don't have digital, I don't know what it would be on. I didn't see any other listing for it on my search though. I live in Davie, FL (near Ft. Lauderdale). I hope this helps. And by the way, it comes on 2 times a day on that channel: 8am and 5pm. Tomorrow will be my first day checking it out. Take care.

angiegwen 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angiegwen Click to send private message to angiegwen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: It IS ON in SOUTH FLORIDA "
Well Ladies, I'm sorry to say that I turned on the TVONE station this morning, and it did have starting over on, BUT it was season 2. Sorry I gave the wrong info I guess S.Fla doesn't have it UGH!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •