The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ep 8: July 19 - ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-20-10, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ep 8: July 19 - ECST"
Even though I knew what was going to happen on last night's show, I had to watch it play out.

Roberto is just about the yummiest thing I've seen in some time. It's not just the dimples (although I'm a sucker for 'em) or the soulful eyes. He just seems to be the whole package. I'm working on DH's permission to apply if Ali turns him down and Roberto becomes the next bachelor (sigh).

Last night was the first time I understood all the Chris lurve. He's pretty fine in his own right. A little shyness can be attractive in a man, especially one so good looking. Ali could do a lot worse.

Which brings us to Frank. Oh, Frank, where do I start? He states he hasn't spoken with his ex-gf for 'a couple of months' but has to check to make sure he doesn't still have feelings for her before giving himself completely to Ali? Methinks he should have determined that before he went on The Bachelorette, but okay, I'll give him a pass that he thought he was over her. At least he was a little more honest than Justin, who went on the show having not one but two ladies at home who thought they had his heart. But I digress.

Even giving Frank the benefit of the doubt that he thought he had gotten over his feelings for his ex-gf when he applied, there was still something weird about their exchange. Something a little desperate about the whole thing. It was as though Frank, who has been, well, frank, about his doubts that Ali was into him, decided to go with the sure thing. Bird in the hand and all that. I felt no long lost love vibe from either of them.

And, if he was going to Tahiti just to tell Ali he was leaving, why all the luggage? A backpack with a change of underwear would suffice, imho. I know, I know, it's all in the editing and as far as we know the Chicago meet happened out of sequence, but it just stood out for me.

I wonder which is the horse race to watch - whether Ali and the hunk-of-her-choice or Frank and Nicole break up first. I've become so jaded about this show, and this season was spoiled in the mainstream media so I didn't even need to read the other sites. It's all an entertaining trainwreck at this point.

I've been cap'n'd

Guess I had more to say than I thought, huh?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ep 8: July 19 - ECST   byoffer     07-19-10       
   So...   Estee     07-19-10     1  
     speaking of coconuts...   byoffer     07-19-10     2  
         RE: speaking of coconuts...   mrc     07-20-10     12  
   RE: ep 8: July 19 - ECST   qwertypie     07-19-10     3  
     RE: ep 8: July 19 - ECST   MKitty     07-20-10     18  
         RE: ep 8: July 19 - ECST   qwertypie     07-21-10     26  
   RE: ep 8: July 19 - ECST   byoffer     07-19-10     4  
     RE: ep 8: July 19 - ECST   LFJ     07-20-10     5  
     Frank the Schmuck   samboohoo     07-20-10     9  
         RE: Frank the Schmuck   mrc     07-20-10     11  
             RE: Frank the Schmuck   MKitty     07-20-10     19  
         RE: Frank the Schmuck   Round Robin     07-21-10     25  
         RE: Frank the Schmuck   annielynne42     07-22-10     27  
             RE: Frank the Schmuck   byoffer     07-22-10     28  
                 RE: Frank the Schmuck   jbug     07-22-10     29  
     RE: ep 8: July 19 - ECST   jbug     07-20-10     14  
         RE: ep 8: July 19 - ECST   samboohoo     07-20-10     15  
             In other news:   Estee     07-20-10     17  
         In case you were wondering...   Estee     07-20-10     16  
   RE: ep 8: July 19 - ECST   kathliam     07-20-10     6  
     RE: ep 8: July 19 - ECST   byoffer     07-20-10     7  
         RE: ep 8: July 19 - ECST   samboohoo     07-20-10     8  
             on second read...   byoffer     07-20-10     13  
     Frank's Luggage   samboohoo     07-20-10     10  
   RE: ep 8: July 19 - ECST   Deesterman     07-20-10     20  
     RE: ep 8: July 19 - ECST   LFJ     07-20-10     21  
   *sigh*   samboohoo     07-20-10     22  
     RE: *sigh*   woiwod     07-20-10     23  
         RE: *sigh*   seas72     07-20-10     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •