The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Analysis of Survivor Teaser"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
"Analysis of Survivor Teaser"
In the newest Survivor promo on CBS we see some new sights and hear some new information.

First, the divide some of the promo segments by showing a mask. This may be the masks from the Blair Witch IM. TV Guide reports that the castaways must collect the mask along with answering questions. The mask appears to be wooden and is painted. I would imagine that there are numerous mask locations and I doubt that any castaway could run and carry large heavy masks. So I think we can conclude that they do not have to carry the masks.

Second, the images of the mud. To me it almost seems as thought they are relating the politics of the island to the mud. IE: things are getting dirty.

Third, most interesting is a comment made by Rudy. Rudy appears to be angry and says something like "(Something) makes we want to make war". This comment alone makes me feel that the alliance will be broken up. War is a strong word esp comming from a navy seal, meaning he must be pretty damn mad. Also, Rudy has been laid back in the last couple of episodes, and now something has made him made. The easist explination is that Rich has someway lied/betrayed him. Last EP we seen Rich say you and me til the end. Was that a setup?

Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Analysis of Survivor Teaser Rudyrox 08-15-00 1
   food stealing? AyatollahKhomeini 08-15-00 2
       RE: food stealing? Rudyrox 08-15-00 3
           My first recation to the WAR commen... BadAs 08-15-00 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Analysis of Survivor Teaser"
I think the "you & me until the end" think was definitely a setup. I am a little worried they are going to boot Rudy next.. I think that at this point they know that don't have a chance going nose to nose with Rudy in the end.. so it's time to burn the bridge. They don't need his vote anymore. Rich is going to vote with whoever he thinks is going to insure his survival the longest. He'll know.. if Sean, Kelly, and Sue band together either him or Rudy is a goner.. so he'll join them to give himself another shot at immunity.

This may have been Seans plan all along. I think Sean is MUCH smarter then we all thought. He reeled Rich in like a fish when he inviting him instead of Kelly for breakfast. He's been voting with the alliance all along.. without actually letting them know he was actually in control from Jenna up until now.

This is just speculation and I REALLY, REALLY hope I am wrong but all this "Rudy is the winner" stuff is smelling fishy.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-15-00, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "food stealing?"
Well, I hate to speculate and get flamed, but there is one scenario that would be consistent with such reactions from Rudy as well as Rich's worried reaction about where the girls went: the food stealing one. Susan accuses Rudy of stealing food, Rudy gets mad, and Susan storms off with Kelly. I think Richard's natural reaction would be to try to patch things up. Rudy would want reassurances from Richard that Richard wouldn't abandon him because of Susan's anger. But how it would play out from there is anyone's guess.

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: food stealing?"
I know there is a lot of speculation the Rudy is stealing food but I have yet to see any proof of that. The only real proof that it happened it a comment Stacy made early on in the show.. why wait this long to boot him if he had been stealing food all along? I could be wrong.. but I don't think we will hear much about this issue at all in the next two weeks. (Or maybe I am just hoping it's not true)

Mary

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-00, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "My first recation to the WAR comment.."
was the same as AK's. rudy could be pissed someone is acussing him of stealing food. However like Mary (i think) pointed out, it is an "rummor". This game we play, picking peices of spoon feed edited sound bits, newspaper reports, interviews, is frustrating. Trying to weigh facts from rummors, giving credibility to "scraps" such as Kelly 13 episodes for example and trying to use Logic and think as RICH or RUDY (ET AL) is what makes this fun, but annoying. I truley wonder what my opinions of Survivor and guesses would be If I never Ventured on to the Internet for Information on the subject. Am I bais by all the little bits of info. Hell yeah I am! I guess I should take what my 6 year old Newphew "Drew" opinions of the show, since he is not clouded by "internet views".

P.s Visiting on Sunday 'DREW' thinks rudy wins..Humm Drew, Chip off the ol' Uncle Block!!!

BA

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •