The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brandon Has A Scheme and KimP is Along For THe Ride."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-25-01, 05:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brandon Has A Scheme and KimP is Along For THe Ride."
I personally think Brandon has been scheming this whole time. We know that out of the KimP, Brandon alliance.. he's more of the thinker.. and KimP is more of the athelete.
We all know that he is perceived as weak by all the other tribe members! I think that's EXACTLY what he's been planning all along. Everyone thinks he's NO threat. He even told Ethan that he was weak and not competetive, but we know he's mega competetive and strategizes ALL the time in his confessions. So what does this mean? It means he probably won't be voted off until the VERY VERY end.. or he could make it into the final 2. There is ABSOLUTELY no point in voting him off right now.. or so the Borans think. He would be the last Samburu to be voted off.. (The least threat to go into an immunity run at the very end) but the Borans would probably start voting each other off before voting him off. If there were 5 Borans left.. (Lex and Tom with votes), Brandon would be the swing vote. They won't be voting him off at that stage.. they'll be trying to break up any suballiances using him as the swing vote. Then.. I can see people wanting him the Final 2 with them or he could actually try and win the last immunity challenge (remember it's usually the questions about survivors IC).. so.. potentially he could end up in the final 2.
If he makes it into the final 2 he COULD win
KimP will 100% vote for him.
Theresa will probably 100% vote for him. Theresa said she LIKED Brandon.. and esp. if they stick together next episode.. I think she'll stay loyal to Brandon. Theresa doesn't seem like the one to backstab.
Kelly will 50/50 vote for Brandon or the other guy. Kelly says she like Brandon the most out of the GenXers..If the other guy is Lex or Tom (both whom she confesses to dislike).. Kelly will 100% vote for BRandon. But if it's either MamaKim or Ethan.. then.. it probably will be them.
Frank- unknown. He seems to be bonding with Brandon suddenly. And Brandon is a fellow ex-samburu.. AND.. Brandon said some nice things about Frank during IC.
MamaKim- probably the Boran.
Tom- 100% the other person.
Ethan- ??? HE says likes Brandon.. but he likes other people too.
Lex- ??? most likely the other person but unknown..

So he COULD win....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brandon Has A Scheme and KimP i... drich61 11-25-01 1
   RE: Brandon Has A Scheme and KimP i... Rose Red 11-25-01 2
       RE: Brandon Has A Scheme and KimP i... drich61 11-25-01 3
       RE: Brandon Has A Scheme and KimP i... Loree 11-27-01 4
       RE: Brandon Has A Scheme and KimP i... Afreaqua 11-27-01 5
 Kim P=the last Samburu BaquaR13 11-27-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-25-01, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brandon Has A Scheme and KimP is Along For THe Ride."
I totally agree Seyz, I think that is his strategy, and it has been since the very beginning. He used the GXA to get himself to the merge, while showing himself as absolutely no threat to anyone. I too agree that this has a chance to get him to the final two, but unfortunately I do not see him winning with this strategy. He may have entered the game shooting for the $100,000 instead of the million, feeling as I do that the odds of a second gay man winning are very low. Especially before we get an Ethan/Colby type winning. But you never know, if he can get to the final two, he has a better shot at the million than 14 of the people that were playing for the million.

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-25-01, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brandon Has A Scheme and KimP is Along For THe Ride."
I wish I could agree with your enthusiams, but I'm afraid Brandon will be gone in the next few weeks. Three weeks, max. The Richard Hatch-alike thing is hanging over any out gay person's head on this show. AT LEAST one member of S2 was gay. Someone came out. It might have been Nick, Jeff or Mitchell. Or Alicia OR Maralyn, but they cut it and not wanting Survivor to be "The Gay Survivor" but especially now with Brandon, IT IS. And I think it's great Brandon is so out front about himself, but you seemed to miss something in your anaylsis. Tom is out to get him gone. And Brandon knows it.
Tom said on the last episode "I can't believe we are voting out Clarence while Brandon is still here" or words to that effect.
Brandon's SUDDENLY being photographed in the VERY dramatic pose against that rock in Ep.7 was very telling. He looked like he was on the chopping block. But the Boron men, who, let's face it are running this thing, no question, may think Frank(a physical threat) and Teresa( a potential leader) are the next two to go. One of them may win immunity next week. But they both can't, so one of them is out.
Also, all of the Boron five can add and subtract. Some seem to have even avidly studied the previous shows - something Lindsey, Jessie, Carl and Silas did NOT, btw.
And they can't risk having a Sumbooboo in the final two, because the jury is gonna have A LOT of Booboos.
No, I'm afraid no matter how dark EPMB paints Lex in the next coupla episodes, it's not going to stop the Boron Five from sticking together like glue.
And that means Ba Bye Brandon in the next few weeks.
Also, you may have noticed that these guys don't like women. So Mamakim and Kelly are on notice, too.
Which one would go first? It's hard to say. But I think the overexposed and bitchy Kelly, the star of Survivor Insider, is the one they may not trust. Also since we've seen SOOOO much of her, that's not a good sign for a long run. Kim Pee has a better chance since she's so underdeveloped. And Mamakim, too.
Could there be an upset? A tiebreaker? Well, not in the next episode, since there is an odd number.
But in Ep.8, maybe though, by then there will only be three Sumbooboos left. Not a majority.
I think something will be upset somewhere in there causing someone with prior votes a downfall.Like Lex or Tom. There's also a rumor that Teresa lasts for quite awhile then becomes sick and is taken out of the game. That leaves an EVEN jury, but also means that Carl and Diane COULD have might up with her when she joins the Super Duper Loser Safari later.
Jeff and EPMB have promised "a few surprises". So far we've only really had one, although the merge/no merge moment when have counted for "a surprise" but there's something else coming. Maybe it's Teresa's illness, and the even jury. Or maybe they have to rope in the 10th person back to the jury. That would be Clarence, but on the Early Show he gave no indication of that. Since he went on and on about "The Million Dollar Safari" that made him feel as though he won since he thought that was how much it cost. So it doesn't seem to be him. Maybe they'd let the next to last person go on Safari if Teresa does get sick, just to make it un-ven.
So it's the ALL BORON, ALL BORING, ALL THE TIME Show now, unless EPMB throws out a few more curve balls, AND YOU KNOW HE WILL.
I personally would love to see Brandon go far, but I don't think he will.

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-25-01, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brandon Has A Scheme and KimP is Along For THe Ride."

>Also, you may have noticed that
>these guys don't like women.
>So Mamakim and Kelly are
>on notice, too.

EXACTLY!!!!

If Kelly has studied THIS game (not survivor 1 or 2, but 3) she can use the obvious Samburu split to her advantage. But she must do it soon, before too many of the Samburu are gone. If she losses 2 Samburu her game is over.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-01, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Brandon Has A Scheme and KimP is Along For THe Ride."
Yes I agree that Brandon has been playing up the "I am weak" thing. Ethan seems to have fallen for it. But Tom really doesn't like Brandon and will be encouraging the others in his group to vote Brandon off. But I really don't think Tom has that much power at this point. He was asking both Ethan and Lex who they should get rid of. And Ethan really wants to get rid of the strong players that he considers his competition. I'm not so sure of Lex though. He may be more interested in getting rid of anyone who seems to be out-thinking him. Lex was upset by someone voting for him and that may keep Lex busy worrying about that. So Brandon should be careful that Lex doesn't catch on to his strategy and thinking. In otherwords - play dumb. Kelly seemed interested in why Brandon was quiet and that he was taking it all in around him. Kelly may start to worry about Brandon. But would she tell Lex that Brandon is a threat? Kelly is out for herself. She realizes that the guys don't have alot of use for the women. She is also playing the weak angle now. She dropped out of that IC first and I think she was doing it to say "Don't worry about me - I'm no competition in the challenges". But Lex and others have all mentioned how smart Kelly is and they may get very worried if the challenges turn to mental ones.

Afreaqua 181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-27-01, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Afreaqua Click to send private message to Afreaqua Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Brandon Has A Scheme and KimP is Along For THe Ride."
>>AT LEAST one member of S2 was gay. Someone came out. It might have been Nick, Jeff or Mitchell.<<

The minute I saw Jeff and heard him talking I thought *gay*.

The only way for Brandon to make it much farther is to bond with the women and manipulate them into taking them under their collective maternal wings. Women often like flaming gays for friends. I rather do. It's fun to talk about subjects that women are interested in (and your significant other is decidedly NOT) while at the same time not have that competitive thing going on (like HER boobs are firmer than mine crap). I can't see L-E-T doing anything but avoiding Brandi-boy like the plague....though Ethan would probably put on a good show of acting tolerant.

Hmmm where DOES that leave Frank? He either has to bond with Brandon's group *which would leave him with a VERY bad taste in his mouth*...or L-E-T. Bad situation because Lex and Tom do not know Frank and have only heard bad stuff from the Sambooboo babies.

I can see Brandon in a sort of alliance with the two Kims and Theresa....I still can't get a take on Kelly (she also HATES Frank because she totally bought the Sambooboo crap too). She whines and complains about Lex....but then she has consistantly voted WITH him.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-27-01, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Kim P=the last Samburu"
He MIGHT be "playing weak" but Kim P will be the final Samburu member for sure. I just dont see Brandon being in the final two, MAYBE Kim P but doubtful.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •