The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rod Stewart week song spoilers (and insider predictions)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-17-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rod Stewart week song spoilers (and insider predictions)"
(I'm still trying to get the hang of what's allowed here for new threads. To me this different than the lists of what we'd like them to sing? my apologies if not.)

Elliott apparently is doing "It Had to Be You." some insider from his camp always posts clues, and this one was figured out here:

http://mjsbigblog.com/categories/americanIdol/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers ... Breezy 04-17-06 1
   RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers ... priestdi 04-17-06 2
       RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers ... LisaPles 04-17-06 3
       RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers ... Glow 04-17-06 4
 RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers ... priestdi 04-18-06 5
   RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers ... priestdi 04-18-06 6
   RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers ... nailbone 04-18-06 7
       RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers ... tamarama 04-18-06 8
 RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers ... priestdi 04-18-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers (and insider predictions)"
I wonder if we'll just get the list like we did last week?

If you have a question, email a mod next time.

04-17-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers (and insider predictions)"

I think we only got that list because some paper -- was it USA Today? -- had a reporter who watched them working out with Queen. The only ones that were wrong were the couple that got changed later .. like I think Katharine grabbed the one that Mandissa had worked on with Queen, right?

Seems like the more private coaching sessions, like I imagine the ones Rod has conducted, probably don't include media invites ...

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-17-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers (and insider predictions)"
I would LOVE for Elliott to sing "Broken Arrow"!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers (and insider predictions)"
It was USA Today. You'd have to assume they'd be more careful from now on. Or at least more careful the very next week.

an arkie work of art

04-18-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers (and insider predictions)"
That same source has more today ....

Chris Daughtry - "Night and Day".

Elliott Yamin had first planned "I'm In the Mood for Love", before he changed to "It Had to Be You".

Paris Bennett supposedly had so much trouble getting a song to clear, she finally got her 5th one approved yesterday with less than 24 hours to prepare.

More details here:

http://mjsbigblog.com/categories/americanIdol/

04-18-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers (and insider predictions)"
ooooooh. I just looked at my prediction list.

I'm so proud, lol:

"these seem to be least ridiculous, but they're funny too, for him: Chris: Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye, or maybe Night and Day"

(pats self on back)

seriously, I listened to clips from all 55 trying to imagine Chris doing ANY of them. and those were the only two I could begin to "hear" in my head, and even then I was amused!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers (and insider predictions)"
I agree with most of the comments on mj's blog about Paris. I smell shenanigans here. How can they give the contestants such a limited, specific list of songs, and have some that hadn't been cleared?!?!?

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-18-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers (and insider predictions)"
I had the same thought, it'll be interesting to see what she yells sings.

04-18-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Rod Stewart week song spoilers (and insider predictions)"
A friend of mine found this posted on the official boards, with the source allegedly "Fox News."

I don't see it on the Fox News website, but what the hey, here it is:

Taylor: You Send Me

Chris: Night and Day

Elliott: It Had to Be You

Ace: That's All

Paris: These Foolish Things

Kat: The Way You Look Tonight

Kellie: Bewitched

(Bewitched must be "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered.")

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •