The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"new alliances...a few thoughts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ragan 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-23-01, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ragan Click to send private message to ragan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"new alliances...a few thoughts"
I drew the following conclusions from yesterday’s episode that could help in spoiling:

Teresa, Brandon, & Kim’s talk concerning the next tribal council being the time to mess things up. They speak of the TC like it’s happening VERY soon, most likely that day. Of course, I’m just inferring this from the tone of their intense conversation, but it seems very likely. If this is so, I’m willing to bet NONE of them won immunity. Feeling vulnerable because of this, they turn to one another. Also, what does it mean that Frank isn’t part of the conversation? Perhaps he’s the one that has won immunity, and Teresa will consult Frank about their plans, because it would be easier for her to convince him alone, rather than two members from the GX helping her in the persuasion. Whatever happens, a definite alliance looks like it is being formed between, at least, Teresa, Brandon, and Kim.

The last episode showed that Mama Kim and Kelly do have an alliance. The way they spoke about who they wanted on the jury, specifically saying Frank wouldn’t be a good jury member because he doesn’t like women, alludes to their bond.

So, the alliances look like this:

LTE: Lex, Tom, Ethan

KM: Kelly & Mama Kim

_______this line connotes original tribe loyalties

TBK: Teresa, Brandon, Kim

Frank looks like he doesn’t have a home.

The game will be determined by how Kelly and Mama Kim decide to play. Seeing that Kelly and Mama Kim are worried about female friendly jury members, they may opt to get the TBK alliance in the jury as soon as possible. Also, siding with their original tribe will guarantee them to be in the game longer, if the original tribe remains loyal to them—and I think they would be. After all, Kelly and Mama Kim are no Clarence.

On the flip side though, getting rid of LTE increases the chances of winning immunity challenges further down the line. This would be more convincing of an argument if I were Mama Kim or Kelly. Get rid of the threats. Further, I don’t think people are going to groove well with Lex’s witch hunt.

The next TC should speak volumes if Frank gets immunity. If he doesn’t, who knows….

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 good thoughts...and more weltek 11-23-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-01, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "good thoughts...and more"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-01 AT 02:51 PM (EST)

I agree with most of what you said above, here is how I see the next few ep's breaking down:

Frank next to go. Lex/Ethan/Tom/Kim/Kelly stick together for now and vote him out. Classic MB misdirection preview has us hoping that Old Samburu pulls together and gets Lex voted out. Frank is still an individual immunity threat and most women don't like him. Teresa is his only protector.

Now that Frank is gone, in Ep. 9 Teresa/Brandon/Kim pull Ethan, MamaKim,& Kelly over to vote for Lex. I think Ethan will play it smart. He knows Lex is his strongest threat at this point.

Now that Lex is gone, old Boran pulls back together as 4 against 3, votes out Brandon. Teresa is too well liked and Lil Kim's character need MUCH more development. Ethan/Tom/Mama Kim/Kelly very secure together thru this vote.

After that, it's anyone's game. It's hard to predict anything beyond that because relationships could massively have changed by then.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •