The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Summary Writers?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-03, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Summary Writers?"
A new season of The Bachelor is on its way and, as previously, we'd like to tap the talents of our community to summarize the episodes. So who'd like to step up to the plate? I'll have a complete schedule of air dates posted as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Criminals From the Neck Up

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? buckeyegirl 03-27-03 1
   RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? SherpaDave 03-27-03 2
 RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? greeneyes 03-27-03 3
 RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? buckeyegirl 03-30-03 4
 RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? PepeLePew13 03-30-03 5
 RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? Femme 03-31-03 6
 RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? SherpaDave 03-31-03 7
   RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? PepeLePew13 04-01-03 10
   RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? Asrai 04-02-03 11
       RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? SherpaDave 04-03-03 12
           RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? Asrai 04-03-03 16
               RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? SherpaDave 04-03-03 17
   just wondering... sorgee 04-04-03 18
       RE: just wondering... SherpaDave 04-04-03 19
           RE: just wondering... SherpaDave 04-04-03 20
 i'm all yours sorgee 03-31-03 8
   RE: i'm all yours SherpaDave 04-01-03 9
 RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? triednottowatch 04-03-03 13
   RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? SherpaDave 04-03-03 14
       RE: Bachelor Summary Writers? triednottowatch 04-03-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-03 AT 12:35 PM (EST)

I would love to do one if it's possible. I'm not sure where greeneyes is today, but I know she wants to do one as well.

A Kyngsladye Original
Edited to add my lovely new sig pic.
"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

03-27-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
Okay, adding you both to the list (and I still love the Mead quote, btw).

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-27-03, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
SherpaDave:

Thanks for putting me down for a summary. I would be very happy to write one. (And thanks to Buckeyegirl for catching this thread, and getting my name on there).

Can't wait for it to really start. It sure looks like there will me more than enough material to rip on this time.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-03 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

SherpaDave,
Glad you like the quote. Just wanted to let you know that it doesn't matter which episode I take.

A Kyngsladye Original

Edited because I am in love with my new sig pic and have to show it off...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-03, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
I'd be glad to throw my name into the hat for a Bachelor summary. Should be a fun season.

As for when... any time in April (after the 2nd) or May is good for me.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-31-03, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
I'd like to do one dave. (I HATE being picky, but I can't do one the last week of April or the first week of May: Finals, ugh.)

But, other than that, I'm game if you need writers.

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

03-31-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-03 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-03-03 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-01-03 AT 00:35 AM (EST)

Looks like we've got seven episodes starting Wednesday, April 2. I'm going to go ahead and slot y'all into episodes in the order in which you replied, except for Femme and Pepe, to try to give the two of you as much distance from your black-out periods as possible. If anyone has problems, lemme know. Thanks!

Wed, April 2, ep1: buckeyegirl
Wed, April 9, ep2: greeneyes
Wed, April 16, ep3: Femme
Wed, April 23, ep4: PepeLePew13
Wed, April 30, ep5: sorgee
Wed, May 7, ep6: triednottowatch
Wed, May 14, ep7: Asrai

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-03, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
Sounds perfect to me. Tomorrow's when the bloodthirsty government minister visits our program to evaluate and I know I'd be too wiped out tomorrow night to think about the Bachelor or other shows... but after that, back to normal!

Looking forward to the loozers on April 23rd.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-03, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
You mean nobody is taking the May 7th episode? That's the best one, it's Femme's birthday! Woohoo!

Heehee!

"When I'm good, I'm very, very good. When I'm bad, I'm better!" Mae West

04-03-03, 03:33 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
Are you volunteering? *bats lashes*

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
*Swoon*

Man, how can I resist those eyes? Ok, sign me up, sweetie!

"When I'm good, I'm very, very good. When I'm bad, I'm better!" Mae West

04-03-03, 05:08 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
Cool! You've got the finale!

Thanks, babe! If I had a gif animator, I'd wink at ya.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-04-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "just wondering..."
is my episode the recrap episode?

04-04-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
19. "RE: just wondering..."
Y'know... I didn't even consider the recrap. I'm not sure whether that's considered one of the episodes in the count that I was given. I don't think so, but I'm not really sure. I'll see what I can find out.

04-04-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
20. "RE: just wondering..."
K. Just checked notes (thanks, Bebo!) and the 7 episodes slotted do not include recrap. If it turns out there is one, I'll check around for another writer for that one.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "i'm all yours"
well, to write a summary, that is.

04-01-03, 00:36 AM (EST)
9. "RE: i'm all yours"
Thanks! Added you to the list.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-03-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
I'm new to the fray here, but I enjoyed the, um.... heck out of some of the summaries last season, and I'm articulate and witty (wait, that's my match.com profile) anyways, I would love to write a summary if you are willing to take a chance on a newbie.

04-03-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
Allrighty, I've added you to the list.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-03-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bachelor Summary Writers?"
Thanks, I look forward to it. Sharpening my claws, er, I mean pencil now.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •