The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

smba4vr 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smba4vr Click to send private message to smba4vr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol"
Bucky? I thought he was a lot better than Ace this week. Are we really stuck with him another week?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Idol sweet cheeks 04-12-06 1
   RE: American Idol okaychatt 04-13-06 2
       RE: American Idol sweet cheeks 04-13-06 16
 RE: American Idol Breezy 04-13-06 3
   RE: American Idol nailbone 04-13-06 4
       RE: American Idol emydi 04-13-06 5
           RE: American Idol PagongRatEater 04-13-06 6
               RE: American Idol jazzyjeff 04-13-06 7
                   RE: American Idol nailbone 04-13-06 8
                       RE: American Idol LisaPles 04-13-06 9
                           RE: American Idol nailbone 04-13-06 13
                               RE: American Idol rjrabbit 04-13-06 23
                           RE: American Idol finallytyping 04-13-06 24
                       RE: American Idol PagongRatEater 04-13-06 10
                           RE: American Idol Breezy 04-13-06 11
                               RE: American Idol PagongRatEater 04-13-06 12
                                   RE: American Idol emydi 04-13-06 14
               RE: American Idol tamarama 04-13-06 15
   RE: American Idol sweet cheeks 04-13-06 17
   RE: American Idol sweet cheeks 04-13-06 19
       RE: American Idol Iconoclastic 04-13-06 21
           RE: American Idol nailbone 04-14-06 28
               RE: American Idol Iconoclastic 04-14-06 29
       RE: American Idol Breezy 04-14-06 26
   RE: American Idol anotherkim 04-15-06 30
 RE: American Idol fenway_frank 04-13-06 18
   RE: American Idol sweet cheeks 04-13-06 20
   RE: American Idol irishrose 04-13-06 22
   Well... Breezy 04-14-06 25
       RE: Well... irishrose 04-14-06 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: American Idol"

So who got voted off. Bucky or Ace?

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-13-06, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: American Idol"
<So who got voted off. Bucky or Ace?

Bucky - thank goodness!

Next up - Ace. (We can only hope.)

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

04-13-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: American Idol"

Well Bucky has no talent sorry.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-06, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: American Idol"
I think there's a few factors as to why Bucky was voted off...

1. VFTW is voting Ace. (are they? I never go there)
2. Teenyboppers are voting for Ace because "he's cute and he's looking right at me when he sings".
3. The general population won't vote for him because of his country roots. They did for Carrie in the hopes that she would have crossover hits, and she hasn't. So blame Carrie.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: American Idol"

1. VFTW is voting for Kellie.

2. Not just teeny-boppers. DW is a big Ace'er.

3. Eh, maybe. I think the top 4 - Chris, Kellie, Talyor and Kat - are established, and the others are just waiting to be voted off in indeterminate order.

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: American Idol"
I'd agree that CTK are top 3 with Kat as the presumptive 4th, but if she stumbles she could be out bc she doesn't have a huge fan base...before Elliott or Ace.

I think Paris will be gone next week because the theme will favor Ellioot Ace and Kat (w/ CTK getting thru no matter what bc of the huge fan bases)

I agree Ace is getting the vote for his hotness factor but next week, he may not even be in bottom 3 bc of the song choices and the "he's singing to me" factor

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: American Idol"
I want Paris gone as much as anyone, but her throwback voice actually should put her in a great position to do very well next week. Actually the same thing probably goes for Katherine.

Ace, unfortunately, is probably safe next week just cause his fan base will turn out after the 'scare' this week.

We MAY get out first big surprise boot of the year next week, but if not I think Elliot might be the leading candidate to go next in my mind.

But, the four of us had a great time.

jazzyjeff 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jazzyjeff Click to send private message to jazzyjeff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: American Idol"
Uggg! I agree Paris need to go...... but not before Ace.

Poor Elliot, he sang fantastically this week and in previous weeks.

04-13-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: American Idol"
He has done a fine job lately, but he just doesn't have "it", whatever "it" is. He just isn't memorable.

Ace, Kat and Kellie have the "hot looks" factor, along with Kellie's "dumb country girl" deal. Chris is "the rocker". Paris is the "child with the big voice". And Taylor's just nuts.

And then there's Elliot. Not gorgeous, not real identity or "story" for him.

Sig by Arkie!!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-06, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: American Idol"
I agree that Ace is probably getting the teenage girl vote because they think he is "hot". I realy don't get it because he is totally "not". I think he looks like a big doofus. And the leather pants...barf.

04-13-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
13. "RE: American Idol"
DW, who's NOT a teenage girl, also thinks he's hot.

to each her own, I guess.

Sig by Arkie!!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: American Idol"
Mrs. Nailbone has good taste!

*smooch*

finallytyping 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-13-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: American Idol"
As I was watching Ace, the first thing I thought of was
that I thought leather pants were meant to be tight.
Baggy leather looks like crap, imo! With all the attention
he has put on buffing out his arms, he has completely
forgotten his arse!

04-13-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: American Idol"
Am I wrong or is Chris the one who married the single mom who got all weepy for him at the auditions? As I recall, it was pretty cool and I just don't remember what happened to that guy except that he went to Hollywood. Does anyone remember who/what I'm talking about? He definitely resembled Chris.

04-13-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: American Idol"
Yes that is Chris.

04-13-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: American Idol"
Thanks! DW and I have been trying to figure that out for weeks!!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: American Idol"
Yes, but he's dumping her for me

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-13-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: American Idol"
>>but her throwback voice actually should put her in a great position to do very well next week<<

I dunno PRE -- should be ok with a standard (did Billie Holiday @ city audition), but she's shown that she loses control when she tries to sing softly.

If she's tempted to go with a softer ballad, she may trip herself up -- either by singing softly and badly, or by belting something that SHOULD be sung softly.

This should really be a good week for Elliot, and I'm hoping that the family video with his mom will help him be more memorable for those who don't appreciate the voice alone.

04-13-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
17. "RE: American Idol"

WELL I THINK CHRIS IS A REAL CUTEY.
HE MIGHT NEED ONE OF MY SWEET SUGAR LIPS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

04-13-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
19. "RE: American Idol"

Well Breezy honey , Bucky has NO TALENT.
This week was not a good week for song selections.
I mean REALLY QUEEN ?

Next week will be a much better week for song selections.

Iconoclastic 151 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iconoclastic Click to send private message to Iconoclastic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: American Idol"
I couldn't disagree more. Queen week wasn't the train wreck many were predicting and next week is the music your grandparents, or great-grandparents if you're a teeny-bopper, make love to. I'm bored already. Elevator music.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

04-14-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
28. "RE: American Idol"
the music your grandparents, or great-grandparents if you're a teeny-bopper, make love to.

Oh ick. Thanks alot for that image!!

Sig by Arkie!!

Iconoclastic 151 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iconoclastic Click to send private message to Iconoclastic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: American Idol"
Actually I was thinking of much worse ways of phrasing that but wisely reconsidered.

04-14-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
26. "RE: American Idol"
Well, Sweetie. You're intitled to your opinion.

And I agree with others, Queen night was not the trainwreck we all feared.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-06, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: American Idol"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-06 AT 03:16 AM (EST)

Carrie will have crossover hits. She's still riding with Jesus at the wheel for the moment, though, so she can't be bothered. The country fans are voting for Kellie, I would imagine. In droves. I don't think Bucky really connected with people outside of the genre, whereas Kellie does because she is allegedly hot (I find her to be skanky white trash similar to that one would see at a rodeo or car wash, but that's just me, I suppose).

I know several teenyboppers who are also voting for Taylor, oddly enough. There are also bunches who like Chris. I know more "old" chicks who like Ace right now than I do teens.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I've yet to vote this year. Guess I need to decide if I care enough.

fenway_frank 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fenway_frank Click to send private message to fenway_frank Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: American Idol"
was it just me or did it seem like the guys in Queen wanted to kick Ace's ##### after he asked them to change the arrangement...getting an asskicking from Queen and getting voted off...it just wouldnt have gotten any better than that...

04-13-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
20. "RE: American Idol"

I think the songs that Queen sings no one can compare
to the way they sang them.
Like I said this week was not a good week for the selections.

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: American Idol"
Oh I totaly agree they so wanted to kick some Ace A$$. To bad hed was safe that would have been a great end to Ace.

04-14-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
25. "Well..."
Not according to this

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-14-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Well..."
I just saw that post and leave it to Idol to edit it to create drama. I still did not like Ace's version of WWRY and think that he sould go next (one can only hope). When he sang that first week (Farther Figure) I though OHHH Eye Candy and he can sing to but in the following weeks he has not been good at all. I liked Bucky and thought he did a better job this week and should have stayed. But that is just my opinion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •