The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will the real snake please stand up......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rattlehead 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-23-01, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rattlehead Click to send private message to Rattlehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will the real snake please stand up......."
Just when we thought we had no one left to dispise....

People, I think we have found a Gen-x in OFA clothing......

Lex,.... Has risen up to take Lindsey's place in the,"HOW DARE YOU VOTE AGAINST ME!!".... slot, with this... "I'M GOING TO SMOKE OUT THE SNAKE AND CUT OFF IT'S HEAD." ...stuff.

Just as I was starting to like him, he jumps up and shows that he's just another brat who throws a fit when things don't go his way.

I put all my points on Teresa last week, but after last night's show, I'm rooting for her to go all the way. not only did she keep her word to Clarence, she had the guts to put her vote against Osuma BenLexey, even if it may put her out of the game.

Very soon BenLexey will find out that the Taliban has gone away, and this is no longer a team effort. My only regret is that he will be on the jury.

"DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSIVE RULE OF LEX!!"

Rattlehead

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will the real snake please stan... katem 11-23-01 1
   Lol.. Lex Luthor Seyz 11-23-01 2
 Osama Ben Lexy! Lol! Rose Red 11-23-01 3
   RE: Osama Ben Lexy! Lol! Loree 11-23-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-23-01, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will the real snake please stand up......."
I agree. Lex was my pre-season favorite to win the game, now I am not so sure. He has allowed the wheels to come off his bike. Even the way he opened his eyes seemed scary.

The next episode appears to be more telling. What a dissapointment. I guess he really is Lex Luthor.

T-Bird finally let her personality come out, good for her. And, when Lexy finally figures out it was her, she can always say "Oh Lex, I made a promise to Clarence when he threw the IC my way." She can totally pull that line off.

Kelly will get Lex, but all in good time

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-01, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Lol.. Lex Luthor"
Lol.. Lex Luthor.. that's hilarious!!
I think that's what we should call him from now on!!
I'm rooting for the Samburus all the way!!

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-23-01, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Osama Ben Lexy! Lol!"
Lol! Osama Ben Lexy! Did he totally lose his mind last night? Megalomania on parade! The way he "off-ed" Clarence! Off with his head! Give Teresa the machete someone, please!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-01, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Osama Ben Lexy! Lol!"
Lex has been shown in not the greatest light on the Survivor Insider clips. But up until lastnight they never showed that side of him on the TV show. But now we need a new villain. It is Lex. He is looking desperate like Silas and Lindsey did before their demise. I don't think Lex would win a vote from the jury even if he did make it to the final 2.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •