The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A New Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

CBailey 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CBailey Click to send private message to CBailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A New Episode"
I have put a ton of thought into this and think it would make to be a great and entertaining episode as part of American Idol.

This would be to test the performers skill of things going bad during a performance.

For one of the weeks perhaps in the middle of the competition. Have the singers practice all week and have everything normal until the actual live performance. Then have the back up singers start singing a random song in horrible pitches and notes. (The song could be the kids song of "How much is that dog there in the window") Also have the orchestra play wrong notes and in different octives.

Then we will see how well the performers do. They would have to find a way to make sure the first performers didn't tell the last performers what happened.

I think it would be even funnier if they made all of the performers tell each other they did really good just to make them sweat the next night.

Then the next night instead of actually making someone leave they could do a top 3 and give the person who got the most votes some kind of prize.

My Husband and I were laughing all last night about what could happen with some of the contestants. For Example:

Ace-we thought would go on singing through his nose and not notice a thing. (We don't like Ace very much)

Paris-Would stop the whole performance and demand for a new orchestra and singers.

Kellie-Would stop singing and just stare and the orchestra then through a trantrum when they finished and claim after the tantrum she didn't know they were on tv the whole time.

As you can tell we had fun trying to think of reactions and we thought it would be one very entertaining episode.

What do you think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A New Episode frisky 04-12-06 1
 RE: A New Episode smba4vr 04-12-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A New Episode"
This is evil, heartless and disgustingly mean-spirited.

I like that.

Rolly made this.

smba4vr 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smba4vr Click to send private message to smba4vr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A New Episode"
That sounds really funny!! Kellie would just say that she couldn't understand their "accent" though!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •