The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 4 thoughts and rants anyone..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Current Message

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-29-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 4 thoughts and rants anyone..."
So what did everyone think of last nights episode?

I'm kinda torn now when it comes to the women. Rachel still very much seems like she's going for the money though she keeps saying she could go either way.

Who knew that PJ , the little darling *yeah right*, is playing the game though I must say she has definitely been playing a better game than the others. I had no clue she was thinking money till last night. I think Preston would still stand a decent chance with her though.

Can anyone else say...good riddance andrea!!!...yeah I thought so. She was just way over the top on the fantasy-date and that along with what the others said about her sealed her doom and rightly so. Then she had the nerve to try, try I say, to look hurt when Preston kicked her arse to the curb.

Now the shocker for me was Rebeka. She's one HOT HOT girl, at least IMO, but she was also being very classy and (from what we were shown) genuine throughout the whole fantasy date and elimination ceremony. I definitely think that he should have kept her and let either PJ or Rachel go.

I dont think I even need to say anything about Rachel cause she says it all herself and all the time. Whiny baby pants at the beach who gets her way...lying "I dont want to seem like I'm bragging" when lying to explain why she HAS TO KNOW everything about everyone elses dates while divulging nothing about her own.

With it down to the final two? I'm sure there's another twist coming up...because HOW COULD THERE NOT BE ANOTHER TWIST??? Let twist again like we did last summer. I think the producers of this show wrote that song. So what with Devil Host Jordan have for them next week before Preston chooses PJ and Rachel stabs them both before turning the knife on herself, whereupon Jordan turns to her and says..."hold up...our deal was I get your soul and then you die!"

Well that enough ranting for now...look for Jordan to eat Joe Rogan alive and take over Fear Factor in the off-season...cause seriously..Who isnt' scared when they see this guy coming? Yeah, that what I thought.

Looking forward to hearing what everyone else thought.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Episode 4 thoughts and rants anyone...   CantStandToLook     06-29-04       
   RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   buckeyegirl     06-29-04     1  
     RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   Loree     06-29-04     2  
         RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   LeftPinky     06-29-04     11  
             RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   tennismenace     06-30-04     17  
   RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   PrincessJ     06-29-04     3  
     RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   cqvenus     06-29-04     4  
         RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   CantStandToLook     06-29-04     9  
             RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   tennismenace     06-30-04     18  
   RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   calamityc     06-29-04     5  
   RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   MTW1961     06-29-04     6  
     I agree   tig_ger     06-29-04     7  
     RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   Captain_Savem     06-29-04     12  
         RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   tennismenace     06-30-04     19  
   RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   Pretty_Kitty     06-29-04     8  
   RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   Captain_Savem     06-29-04     10  
   Keeping the money amounts a mystery   Loree     06-29-04     13  
     RE: Keeping the money amounts a mys...   Norcalfella     07-04-04     22  
   RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   mizbitt     06-29-04     14  
   RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   motormouth     06-29-04     15  
     RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   tennismenace     06-30-04     16  
         RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   CantStandToLook     06-30-04     20  
             RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   escapedude     07-02-04     21  
                 RE: Episode 4 thoughts and rants an...   tennismenace     07-04-04     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •