The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"awwwwwww"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-03, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"awwwwwww"
that was sweet
loved josh singing to his daughter.

very good show tonight, great medley, great final 3 (wasn't a bad final 4, even if Trenyce was better than Josh, they were certainly 4 and 5 in some order)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: awwwwwww SaphireLady 05-07-03 1
 RE: awwwwwww cyclehausen 05-07-03 2
   RE: awwwwwww I_AM_HE 05-07-03 3
       RE: awwwwwww I_AM_SHOCKED 05-07-03 4
           RE: awwwwwww SaphireLady 05-07-03 5
               RE: awwwwwww I_AM_SHOCKED 05-07-03 6
                   RE: awwwwwww SaphireLady 05-07-03 7
   RE: awwwwwww Rosewood 05-08-03 9
   RE: awwwwwww smiley 05-08-03 10
 RE: awwwwwww Chrissy gal 05-08-03 8
   RE: awwwwwww Spidey 05-08-03 11
       RE: awwwwwww Schnookie Palookie 05-08-03 12
 RE: awwwwwww PackMan 05-08-03 13
   RE: awwwwwww SaphireLady 05-09-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-07-03, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: awwwwwww"
Yes, that was a very sweet moment. While I appreciate that Simon was honest, I think since you know that they have to know who is going, that was just crushing something that is already crushing enough.

AND I STILL CAN'T STAND RUBEN

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-07-03, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: awwwwwww"
I thought Josh singing to his daughter was horrible.

She didn't want to be there, she was hot, uncomfortable, crying, he was screaming in her ear....

...but what does he care? She's just a tool to further his "career".

I hate him so much.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: awwwwwww"
you just hate that he's gone

I_AM_SHOCKED 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-03, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_SHOCKED Click to send private message to I_AM_SHOCKED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: awwwwwww"
>you just hate that he's gone
>

He is most certainly not gone. You can get plenty more of him when the cast goes on tour for the next year...he will milk that good no doubt...how does that tour thing work with the military service?

05-07-03, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: awwwwwww"
If you really want the answer to the military question I can give you that. My husband is retired military, over 20 yrs., and I asked him. So will answer but only if you really want the truth and not just to make a dig at military men. That is not meant to sound catty, sorry that it does, can not, in my depressed state, think of a better way.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

I_AM_SHOCKED 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-03, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_SHOCKED Click to send private message to I_AM_SHOCKED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: awwwwwww"
Um, i was being sarcastic...i am a military man myself....and so is my boyfreind...grin

05-07-03, 10:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: awwwwwww"
Okie Dokie, sorry, sarcasm is hard to read on a board sometimes. Sorry again. Was not trying to be mean.

Rosewood 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-08-03, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rosewood Click to send private message to Rosewood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: awwwwwww"
I completely agree. It was utter schlock. Pure aerosol cheez.

Thank the gods for the mute button- otherwise, I never would have made it through Josh's bits.

---Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams, "Last Chance to See"

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-08-03, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: awwwwwww"
but how do you really feel cycle?

*giggle*

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: awwwwwww"
I have thought for a couple of weeks that Josh wanted to go home to his family and friends. He seemed truly happy to be leaving tonight, and his wife's tears seemed to be tears of joy.

I'm glad that he didn't bring his child out until he was kicked off the show. I thought Nikki used her child to get sympathy votes last year.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: awwwwwww"
I have thought for a couple of weeks that Josh wanted to go home

Did anyone else notice he seemed to clap or pump his fist or something when he was told it was him, not Reuben, in the Bottom 2? I truly think he knew he should have been gone last week and didn't want to be the cause of someone else getting an undeserved boot.

And did you see in his retrospective how it was obvious that you could track his weight gain from the audition to now? Good golly. Back to the barracks and some intense training for you, cream puff!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: awwwwwww"
I sure did notice him pumping his fist. He knew he should be there in the bottom 2.

Bringing his baby up on stage ... PUKE!!!!! (cute baby though).

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-08-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: awwwwwww"
You know, it did touch me a bit that Josh sang to his daughter after he got the boot. I have a daughter about the same age, and I love to sing to her and dance with her (although my singing is best left to the shower ), and I can imagine how he would want her with him. It was a great song to sing to his daughter.

I have been waiting for Josh to be booted, and I was glad to see him finally go, but I'm going to give him some praise for last night. Yes, he may have been capitalizing on the moment, but I choose to believe he wanted his daughter with him and at that moment she was the most important person in the building to him. A father's love for his daughter is truly special.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

05-09-03, 03:33 AM (EST)
14. "RE: awwwwwww"
I think that it was not a moment of capitalization but of needing to hug someone while singing, when you know all he wanted to do was leave the stage and hibernate for a few to collect his thoughts and feelings. It must suck big time to have to sing and pretend to be okay with being voted off, when ya know that you really want to stay.

I thought it was a very nice moment. You could see the love in his eyes and on his face when he was holding his daughter.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •