The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoilers, Tricks, Speculation..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoilers, Tricks, Speculation..."
I have been thinking about the difference between solid spoilers and speculation. So far, all the solid spoilers have been proven false... BUT.. I think that is what makes this show (and these boards) so much fun. Think about it.. how much fun would it be if the TRUE true spoilers were just given to us? I think this cat & mouse game MB has us on is so much better then just handing over the information. We get to think, dissect, speculate and still have the element of surprise every week when we tune in to see if our predictions are correct.

I hope that Survivor II holds the same surprises. Never before has a TV show been so perfect.

Mary

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 MB at work AyatollahKhomeini 08-15-00 1
 It really is a game show rthrills 08-15-00 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-15-00, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "MB at work"
I think we have to give Mark Burnett a lot of credit, especially if this whole Protonesis story is a phony, as your research would tend to indicate. The out-of-sequence pictures, the fake final four, GervaseX (if MB was really behind it) have combined to make us trust nothing and refuse to draw seemingly logical conclusions. If we all agreed about the evidence, it wouldn't be as much fun!

rthrills 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rthrills Click to send private message to rthrills Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "It really is a game show"
This is the first interactive gameshow. We get to play the mental aspect. Maybe that is why we are hooked. It is a game to us as well. We discuss and try to play the game to figure out who the winner is. You're right, it is the perfect gameshow because we play too. Whether you love him or hate him, Burnett is a genius and has hooked us all. But I will not rest until I think I have beaten him. Touschay (sp.) MB!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •