The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Please, let us not fall prey to MB's trickery."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LoudmouthLee 294 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-22-01, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoudmouthLee Click to send private message to LoudmouthLee Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Please, let us not fall prey to MB's trickery."
"If you choose to forget the past, you are condemned to repeat it."

In S1.. we were all fooled by the final 4 picture. Everything seemed to point to that. Did it happen? No, Gervase was the Target, and that was that.

We were all shocked. Let us NOT fall for typical MB red herrings! There is NO reason to push back the merge. That seems pretty set in stone. Especially with the post about the ivory towers.

Let us NOT fall prey to the typical red herrings!

(Woooohooo... Special thanks to all of my OT buddies, especially the tag team combination of SamIAm and Boomer Thank you for the sig. Thank you, my OT buddies for making me smile 24/7 )

"What you call the disease, I call the remedy, and what you call the cause, I call the cure" -TMMB

"Moscow's in ashire, whats the problem? Should I throw my tammy in the ring and run for presidente?" - Trashcan Sinatras

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Please, let us not fall prey to... PepeLePew13 11-22-01 1
   Pepe... Please no spoilers till mid... IceCat 11-22-01 2
   RE: Please, let us not fall prey to... disneychriss 11-22-01 3
       RE: Please, let us not fall prey to... SurvivorBlows 11-22-01 4
 Congratulations... Krautboy 11-23-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-01, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Please, let us not fall prey to MB's trickery."
This was exactly what I feared from MB... I figured there was a "probable chance" that the merge was going to take place in ep.8 instead of tonight... but it all nagged at me the whole week that everything seemed so easy. Clarence was the rightful bootee because of his past transgressions and his brute strength making him a huge target.

Oh well... back to the spoiling...

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-01, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Pepe... Please no spoilers till midnite!"
For the sake of the west coasters please don't mention spoiling info outside of the East Coast thread until after midnight EDT.

Could you please reword your post to remove the name of the bootee?

Thanks

disneychriss 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-01, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail disneychriss Click to send private message to disneychriss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Please, let us not fall prey to MB's trickery."
Uh... gee, thanks. Assuming you haven't come back and changed your post as Ice Cat requested, you just blew the show for me.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-01, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Please, let us not fall prey to MB's trickery."
I just want to be clear on this... while we make every effort to try and keep the spoilers to a minimum on the SPOILER board until after the West coast airing, this is after all A SPOILER BOARD and anyone who's not in the East coast time zone should ENTER THIS FORUM AT THEIR OWN RISK between 9PM-midnight EST.

-SB

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-23-01, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Congratulations..."
Loudmouthlee, Pepe, Plotta, Wicked, Scorpio, Bond007 and those of you who picked correctly on Survivor Safari, congratulations!!!

I wish I had been less pragmatic in my approach and discounted Diane and Carl's remarks. Anyway, congratulations for sticking to your guns in the face of all the peer pressure. I'll be giving your posts a little more attention this week...good work.

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •