The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Queen song spoilers?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-10-06, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Queen song spoilers?"
Found this this morning.

Take with the usual grain of salt.

Taylor Hicks - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Chris Daughtry - We Will Rock You/We are the Champions
Bucky Covington - Another One Bites the Dust
Ace Young - Bohemian Rhapsody
Elliot Yamin - Somebody to Love

My thoughts ...

I just don't see Taylor doing CLTCL. It just doesn't seem right. Then again, i couldn't really pick a Queen song for Taylor.

Ace doing Bohemian Rhapsody? Ummm. No comment.

Elliot and Bucky - they seem to fit.

Chris - I just didn't want anyone to do "We Will Rock You" or "We Are The Champion" since they are so cliched and overused. I don't know...

geekboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Queen song spoilers? Glow 04-10-06 1
 RE: Queen song spoilers? tenmeters 04-10-06 2
 RE: Queen song spoilers? geekboy 04-10-06 3
   RE: Queen song spoilers? tamarama 04-10-06 4
 RE: Queen song spoilers? brvnkrz 04-10-06 5
 RE: Queen song spoilers? Glow 04-10-06 6
   RE: Queen song spoilers? pinksparkleguitar 04-10-06 7
 RE: Queen song spoilers? bebekid 04-10-06 8
   RE: Queen song spoilers? dragonflies 04-11-06 21
       RE: Queen song spoilers? geekboy 04-11-06 23
 RE: Queen song spoilers? xwraith27 04-10-06 9
 RE: Queen song spoilers? Iconoclastic 04-11-06 10
   RE: Queen song spoilers? geekboy 04-11-06 11
       RE: Queen song spoilers? Snidget 04-11-06 13
       RE: Queen song spoilers? TanNymph 04-11-06 14
           RE: Queen song spoilers? Snidget 04-11-06 15
   RE: Queen song spoilers? Elaine0 04-11-06 12
       RE: Queen song spoilers? geekboy 04-11-06 16
           RE: Queen song spoilers? dragonflies 04-11-06 22
   RE: Queen song spoilers? Lisapooh 04-11-06 17
       RE: Queen song spoilers? Snidget 04-11-06 18
       RE: Queen song spoilers? bebekid 04-11-06 19
           RE: Queen song spoilers? Snidget 04-11-06 20
 My advice for all of us... bebekid 04-11-06 24
   RE: My advice for all of us... Flex_appeal2000 04-11-06 29
 More possible spoilers geekboy 04-11-06 25
   RE: More possible spoilers tamarama 04-11-06 27
 Listening to Queen right now and... Breezy 04-11-06 26
   RE: Listening to Queen right now an... dragonflies 04-11-06 28
 Predictions Based On Said Song Cho... tenmeters 04-11-06 30
   RE: Predictions Based On Said Song... sylvester 04-11-06 31
       RE: Predictions Based On Said Song... tenmeters 04-11-06 32
           RE: Predictions Based On Said Song... geekboy 04-11-06 33
               RE: Predictions Based On Said Song... tenmeters 04-11-06 34
 RE: Queen song spoilers? agent210 04-11-06 35
   RE: Queen song spoilers? sweet cheeks 04-12-06 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-06, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
I saw this too. You can't imagine how badly I'm hoping the Chris, Bucky, and Taylor (although this one might not be too bad) are bad spoilers. blech. So many songs to chose from. Another one bites the freaking dust? come.on. *sigh*

an arkie work of art

tenmeters 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-06, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-06 AT 10:14 AM (EST)

Somebody To Love is more like A Taylor Hicks' song. i can just imagine all the seizing fits and vocal stylings he may do with the song. But Ace might do it on account that George Michael did it.( i hope not as he doesnt have the vocal prowess for it).

Crazy Thing Called Love is probably a Paris song. Remember Fanatasia? But i hope she doesnt fall for it as i dont want Simon to compare her to Fantasia.

Theres not much vocals in Another One Bites The Dust. while it is a good song, I dont think any one of them would risk the song.

Chris should not sing We Will Rock You or We Are the Champion. It will be his death. He may not get voted off with that song but it would really diminsh his chance at the title. He should sing a more melodious song or Simon will rip him apart again tomorrow.

Chris should sing Too Much Love Will Kill You. It has the rock edge to it and the melody to kill.
(I think Simon has the hots for Chris)

Ace should sing No One But You. It has a very good melody and i dont think it demands much talent. You just have to be able to sing.

Katharine should sing The Show Must Go On. Her strong vocals can do the job.

As for Bucky and Elliot, I cant think of any. Guess i have to see tomorrow.

04-10-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
After some thought, and re-listening ot the song, i think Taylor could really blow away the rest if he sang "Fat Bottomed Girls".

Listen to it. I'm being serious. I think he could kick some you-know-what.

geekboy

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
While I agree that Taylor would be great at FBG, I'll be absolutely shocked if any of them sing that song.

I'd like to hear Taylor do "Your My Best Friend."

I sincerely hope the spoilers at the top of the thread are way wrong -- They ALL sound like disasters waiting to happen...but most especially Ace doing "Bohemian Rhapsody" and Chris doing "We are the Champions."

And hey -- They have to do such an edited snippet, how the heck would he combine Champions with "We Will Rock You" in the time allotted without sounding like choppy crap? I dunno.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
I wondered who was going to pick Bohemian Rhapsody. My guess was certainly not Ace. I bet this will be his swan song. No way is he even close to being a good enough singer to pull this one off. *waves goodbye to Ace*

My original Syren

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-06 AT 12:24 PM (EST)

Taken from a Bucky fansite taken from the Idol Forum this morning:
On the radio this morning the D.J. said after speaking with the producer after an interview that four contestants were arguing and getting upset with each other because they all wanted to sing Bo Rhap. He didn't say which four they were.

This fansite also heard a "Fat Bottomed Girls" spoiler.

Also it should be noted that supposedly Bucky's band performs Queen songs at some of their shows.

an arkie work of art

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
No one should do Bohemian Rhap. Nobody. It's overused, overdone, to predictable. Pick one of the lesser know and just as good songs and stay away form the kiss of death that is "bo Rhap".

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-10-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-06 AT 09:26 PM (EST)

This may have been said before, but I just have to comment. This is really unfair to these contestants. Not one of them will come close to pulling it off. I hope they do their own version of the song, and not even try to sound like Freddie.

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to laughing my @$$ off at most of them!

I have been listening to my Queen's Greatest Hits cd off and on for the last several days. Freddie announced he had AIDS on my birthday in 1991. He died the next day. *sigh*

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
Freddie announced he had AIDS on my birthday in 1991. He died the next day. *sigh*

Wow, 15 years ago already? Feels like the day before yesterday!

I'm still rooting for "I'm in love with my Car", "Love of My Life","These are the Days of Our Lives" "Save Me" or "Somebody to Love"

Sigs by Cyg

04-11-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
I'm also shocked nobody chose "These Are The Days Of Our Lives" because it is essentially a custom-made-AI-make-the-audience-stand-and-cheer kind of song.

geekboy

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-06 AT 08:45 PM (EST)

Other boards have posted Kellie singing "Bohemian Rhapsody" and Bucky singing "Fat Bottomed Girls". I usually find spoilers from www.mjsbigblog.com to be the most accurate.

Iconoclastic 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-06, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iconoclastic Click to send private message to Iconoclastic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
USAToday gets the scoop:
http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2006-04-10-idol-queen-songs_x.htm

•Ace Young, We Will Rock You: "I urbanized the verses a little, just by riding on (the notes). I put a little R&B soul on it. When we were done, they said, 'That sounds like a record.' "

•Bucky Covington, Fat Bottomed Girls: "Yes, we all love the fat-bottomed girls."

•Chris Daughtry, Innuendo: "It's a relatively unknown song. It just had a mixture of a dark feel and a positive message. And I just found out they've never performed this live."

•Elliott Yamin, Somebody to Love: "I was drawn to the passionate emotion of the song. I heard a lot of soul in it."

•Katharine McPhee, Who Wants to Live Forever: "How could (this) not be fun? We're working with so many different legends."

•Kellie Pickler, Bohemian Rhapsody: "We only have 1 minute and 30 seconds, and the song is really long. Having to cut so many pieces is really hard to memorize, because I'm not singing the song as it's originally played."

•Paris Bennett, The Show Must Go On: "Being with the band was a big experience to me, never being with a rock band before. I was able to pick a song that fits me, that's still rocky."

•Taylor Hicks, Crazy Little Thing Called Love: "You listen to a Queen song, it's really melodic and very powerful, and the dynamics (are) really cool."

04-11-06, 07:15 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
If this is "true", there are still a couple of questions.

Didn't Queen say nobody was doing "We Will Rock You"?

And Kellie doing "Bohemian Rhapsody"? What the...?

Taylor doing "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" has me worried, i must admit. Doesn't seem right for him.

Ace...i think it may be goodbye time.

geekboy

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2006-04-10-idol-queen-songs_x.htm is what is above posted on the web so it is in the USA today.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2006-04-10-idol-queen_x.htm is another article about it.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-11-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
If this is true, Kellie could get the award for worst song choice ever. Can't wait to here this.

Also, why didn't anyone choose "Killer Queen"? Like others on this board, thought it would be great for Chris.

04-11-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
I'm not suprised no one took on Killer Queen, it is a really great song, but as good as a few of the singers this season are I don't know that any of them have the vocal ranged needed for that song. I think that song even more than some other Queen songs really showcased just how far Freddy could stretch his voice.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
A country Bohemian Rhapsody?

Kill me now.

04-11-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-06 AT 10:03 AM (EST)

I thought Kellie's Stevie Wonder song was one of the worst train wrecks in AI history. I think she now could have the two worst trainwrecks in AI history. And, at the same time, her "fans" are getting her to the final three as far as we can tell.

What is up with the Pickler-Luv??!!??

geekboy

04-11-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
I have to watch this show tonight, I don't really want to. I'm cringing already.

Sigs by Cyg

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
Kellie Pickler singing Bohemian Rhapsody? Oh good grits almighty, this will be one country-fried catastrophe.

with gravy.

04-11-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
werds `n` music by freddie mercury

Is dis da real life-
Is dis just fantasy-
Caught in a landslide-
No escape from reality-
Open yore eyes
Luk up ta da skies `n` see-
I’m just a poor boy,i need no sympathy-
Because I’m easy cume,easy go,
A li`l high,li`l low,
Anyway da wind blows,doesn’t really madder ta me,
To me

Mama,just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,
Pulled my trigger,now he’s did,
Mama,life had just begun,
But now I’ve gone `n` thrown it all away-
Mama ooo,
Didn’t mean ta make yew cry-
If I’m not back again dis time tomorrow-
Carry on,carry on,as if`n \uttin really madders-

Too late,my time has cume,
Sends shivers down my spine-
Body’s aching all da time,
Goodbye evarybody-I’ve got ta go-
Gotta leave ya`ll behind `n` face da truth-
Mama ooo- (any way da wind blows)
I don’t wanna die,
I sometimes wish I’d ne`er been born at all-

I see a li`l silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche,scaramouche will yew do da fandango-
Thunderbolt `n` lightnin-very very frightenin me-
Galileo,galileo,
Galileo galileo
Galileo figaro-magnifico-
But I’m just a poor boy `n` nobody loves me-
He’s just a poor boy from a poor family-
Sprrr him his life from dis monstrosity-
Easy cume easy go-,will yew let me go-
Bismillah! no-,we will not let yew go-let him go-
Bismillah! we will not let yew go-let him go
Bismillah! we will not let yew go-let me go
Will not let yew go-let me go
Will not let yew go let me go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-
Beelzebub has a devil put aside fer me,for me,for me-

So yew recon yew can stone me `n` spit in my eye-
So yew recon yew can love me `n` leave me ta die-
Oh baby-can’t do dis ta me baby-
Just gotta git out-just gotta git right outta cheer-

\uttin really madders,
Anyone can see,
\uttin really madders-,\uttin really madders ta me,

Any way da wind blows....

from http://www.rednecktranslator.com/

04-11-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
Really. Did they flip a coin or something? Draw straws? Of all the songs to choose from, how did she end up with this song?

Maybe it's not true. Or maybe she knows that VFTW will be there to help her.

04-11-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
*shudder*

I always assumed the dumb thing was an act.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

But based on some of the song choices, maybe she really is a few sides short of a pig-pickin'

04-11-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
24. "My advice for all of us..."
As soon as the show is over tonight, put in your fave Queen cd and listen until you forget all about tonight's AI. I am serious.

Flex_appeal2000 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-11-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flex_appeal2000 Click to send private message to Flex_appeal2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: My advice for all of us..."
I plan on doing that before the show. I'm heading off to wash my car this afternoon and taking my queen Cd's with me.

04-11-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
25. "More possible spoilers"
From this link we get the following list:

Bohemian Rhapsody - Kellie Pickler
Fat Bottom Girls - Bucky Covington
We Will Rock You - Ace Young
We Are The Champions - Taylor Hicks
The Show Must Go On - Paris Bennett
Don't Stop Me Now - Katharine McPhee
Innuendo - Chris Daughtry
Somebody To Love - Elliot Yamin

Who knows what Taylor will sing. Will it be "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" or "We Are The Champions"?

geekboy

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: More possible spoilers"
Well.

I'd rather hear Taylor sing "Champions" than "Crazy..."

Too much risk of "Crazy..." sounding like a novelty song -- from anyone.

And oh-my-bleeding-ears, who let Kellie do "Bohemian Rhapsody?"

That girl really IS stupid.

Can't wait to see which of these lists is right.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Listening to Queen right now and..."
I've decided that Taylor should do "Hammer to Fall".

04-11-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Listening to Queen right now and..."
Yes yes yes. Or Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy.

Sigs by Cyg

04-11-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Predictions Based On Said Song Choices"
Taylor will be terrible because his voice is not strong and big enough for the song. But I may enjoy his seizure fits.

Kellie . I Just can't imagine her singing Bohemian Rhapsody. She has a whiny voice. She will be out of tune.

Paris and Katharine will do well with their song choices. Also Bucky.

Not sure about Chris as I dont know the song. At least, he didnt fall for We Are The Champions/Bohemian R sh--.

And Ace. Even the real rockers in INXS (JD and the Carribean girl) didnt do well with the song. What more him?

As for Elliot, I hate the song Somebody to Love. So I dont know how he will do.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-11-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Predictions Based On Said Song Choices"
"Taylor will be terrible because his voice is not strong and big enough for the song"

Wow, do I disagree with that statement.

I don't think Taylor could be terrible if he tried. I don't see Crazy Little Thing Called Love as being a song that requires a 'big' voice either. I think the song suits him well, although I agree with the concerns about it being a gimmicky song.

Btw, I called that song for Taylor and Fat Bottomed Girls for Bucky back on April 2nd. I called Country Roads for Taylor last week too. I'm beginning to scare myself.

I am just floored at the thought of Kellie Pickler singing Bohemian Rhapsody. Absofreakinglutely floored. It's like driving by a bad car accident on the interstate. You know you shouldn't look, you don't want to look, but you have to look. Gah.

04-11-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Predictions Based On Said Song Choices"
Crazy Little thing Called love reminds me of Fantasia and Michael Buble. Tayor's voice is just soft and whiny.

04-11-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Predictions Based On Said Song Choices"
Soft and whiny? Not at all. Not sure where you see that.

I think that if, and its a BIG IF....

_IF_ he does the song in a Ray Charles style, it could be freaking incredible. Michael Buble does the crooner/jazzy style(as did Fantasia), but if he works it over in his R&B/Soul style, it could be brilliant.

The more i think about it, the more i want him to do CLTCL as opposed to We ARe The Champions.

geekboy

04-11-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Predictions Based On Said Song Choices"
I was wrong.
He was the best tonight.

agent210 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-11-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agent210 Click to send private message to agent210 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
Is it me or have the performances REALLY GONE DOWN HILL since we went into the final 12?

I have not been impressed for weeks.. havent voted for anyone.. I am thankful the east coast people so I dont have to waste my time watching, even though I do on occassion

Tonite- Elliot was the best
Taylor who I normally really like, what drug was he on?? if he didnt kick over the mic stand would the song have been worse?? I think he needs to skip dancing.. should have done we are the champions...

God I hope this improves!!

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Queen song spoilers?"
I agree he should have done We Are The Champions.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •