Now that everything has sunk in and DH and I have more than mulled it all over... I reflect a lot of the opinions already stated. Although it has been a somewhat tedious start, I simply can't let go of 24! I love me some Jack . On to my list:
1. I was under the impression that this CTU was new and was in NYC, but I may have read into/missed something.
2. I do not like how CTU's technology is supposedly too difficult for Chloe to get a grasp of in a month. I do, however, like how her character is given the ability (although somewhat hindered, at this point) to think like Jack.
3. Why do they insist on having the new CTU characters be so narrow-minded? Also, Dana/Jenny... over it already.
4. When in the heck did Renee become a hard-nosed bad-a$$ that worked undercover? Before or after last season took place (I thought they referenced her being out of the FBI for six years after her undercover stint... did I make that up)? I just don't see it. Last season she could barely handle applying pressure to a gun wound to gain information needed. Now, she can cut off fingers just for the heck of it? Maybe it is just because I never really liked her character, but something isn't adding up for me.
5. I love the somewhat new Jack. Hopefully, people will begin (finally!) to understand that he is always right and should have complete power to go with his instincts with whatever backup is necessary.
Courtesy of Capn's 2010 siggie spree