1. I thought they (CTU) were in NY.
2. I was hoping that Chloe would be taking her meds so her intelligence would come out but not her problem personality traits. It gets tiring.
3. I like Jack's new attitude, or maybe just a commitment to life.
4. Everyone, including Hastings, should know to listen to Jack. It happens every year. They should know by now.
5. Renee is messed up, but we'll see what develops. Could be interesting if she doesn't get killed. Jack's women don't usually last, one way or another.
6. Whatshername, the one with the problem ex-boyfriend. Bad writing. If she has some kind of shady past, how'd she get a job at CTU? Not buying that even a routine background check wouldn't have come up with some kind of red flag.
7. I'd like to see someone sharp and competent at CTU. Hastings is being shown in a semi-negative light so far. He screws up but is nice afterwards, admits he's wrong.
8. I still love that Jack can solve problems in 24 hours. Who doesn't need someone like that? Give Jack my address and tell him to bring Chuck Norris.
Arkie does it artistically