1. Yeah, it is NY, not DC as I first thought.
2. I think Chloe's personality is a highlight of the show. We didn't get to see enough of her last season.
3. New attitude, same as the old attitude, IMO.
4. That's why the plotlines have become so hackneyed. The director is a cliche. By now, Jack's rep and record should precede him and everyone should have his back.
5. We'll see how the Renee plotline develops. So far, it's a little ridiculous.
7. Freddie Prinze's character is that, so far.
8. Well, yeah, but we all have to have a willing suspension of disbelief in order to keep watching. Plus, we have to keep the drinking games alive, "Damn it!"
It's a Tribe!
I may have to quit watching this season due to the strain of excessive eye rolling.