The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SMOKING OUT THE SNAKE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-21-01, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SMOKING OUT THE SNAKE"
TV Guide's description of Ep.9. I guess they are counting the recap as Ep.8. It's says "Smoking Out the Snake" as the title.
Then this brief description "The Players check off Days 22, 23 and 24 and the eighth contestant is eliminated. Jeff Probst is the host."
That's it.
No description at all. No articles by Alicia or Sue. NOTHING. Why do I think this makes deleted Alicia's article even more important as a potential spoiler?
What did she say that stopped TV Guide from running any more articles? She only guessed that Lex and Ethan and the improbable Kim Pee were final four contenders. She may have been right. Also the COMPLETE lack of information makes me think ANOTHER big change is coming. He's started the next episode with week with another dust devil. Foreshadowing? Symbolism?
"Smoking Out the Snake" indicated betrayal? A snake-charming challenge? What does everyone think of THIS?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SMOKING OUT THE SNAKE MC_Hampster 11-21-01 1
   RE: SMOKING OUT THE SNAKE SurvivorFan4Ever 11-21-01 2
       RE: SMOKING OUT THE SNAKE Rose Red 11-21-01 3
       RE: SMOKING OUT THE SNAKE Krautboy 11-21-01 5
 RE: SMOKING OUT THE SNAKE sleeeve 11-21-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MC_Hampster 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-21-01, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MC_Hampster Click to send private message to MC_Hampster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SMOKING OUT THE SNAKE"
>No description at all. No articles by Alicia or Sue. NOTHING. Why do I think this
>makes deleted Alicia's article even more important as a potential spoiler?
>What did she say that stopped TV Guide from running any more articles

Someone posted a while ago that Alicia's article was both back online and did appear in the print version of TV Guide.

-MC

SurvivorFan4Ever 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-21-01, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorFan4Ever Click to send private message to SurvivorFan4Ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SMOKING OUT THE SNAKE"
SMOKING OUT THE SNAKE

I'm surprised no one thought of this.Smoking Out The Snake to me means that a player who is manipulative (i.e. the snake) gets voted out. (i.e. the smoking out- like the torches)How much you wanna bet it's Mr. Goatman, everyone's favorite Tom Buchanan? (sarcasm intended). By the way, it's my first post here.

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-21-01, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SMOKING OUT THE SNAKE"
Welcome, SurvivorFan4Ever! Well, the "Manipulator". That's Kelly.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-21-01, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SMOKING OUT THE SNAKE"
Welcome SurvivorFan4Ever:

Clarence has been speculated to be the one previously untrusted, who makes a critical deal this week. The preview asks will he keep his promise? I think not, becoming the snake that the rest of the tribe "smokes out" next week.

He is also a physical threat that will be targeted once the tribes merge next week.

Krautboy

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-21-01, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SMOKING OUT THE SNAKE"
TV Guide has not stopped running their articles... I'm sure that they've been instructed to keep Sue's article off of the web until after tomorrow's episode, so that we won't know if there is (was) a merge... I doubt it has any indication of future surprises beyond that...

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •