The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lindsey on Howard Stern highlights"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-01, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lindsey on Howard Stern highlights"
Lindsey was on Howard Stern's radio show this morning. I caught most of it traveling between clients' offices. The highlights:

* He started off remarking how good she looked and that she had nice cans and might be Playboy material. He said she really didn't look that good on the show and that she cleaned up well. She asked him to be nice.

* He asked her if she thought the show sucked this year and said she didn't have to say nice things just because she was on it. She said she didn't think the show sucked, but it would now that she wasn't on it.

* She blamed the formation of the GXA and the OFA on the old folks. She said they would get up in the morning and just take off and go do their own thing without asking any of the younger people if they wanted to be involved.

* He asked her to confirm several rumors he had heard. (1) That she was naked in her audition video. She said she was wearing a G-string and one of her friends had painted flowers in a design on her chest. She said she was topless, but you couldn't really see anything. (2) That she spent time in the hospital either during or after Survivor. She said that when she dehydrated in Ep. 3, they took her away and put an IV in her to get some fluids in her body. She then had a gastrointestinal problem after she had been voted off, and spent some time in the hospital.

* He asked her if she knew who won and she said she didn't. He asked her who she had voted for to win, and Robin clarified for him that she was not part of the jury, so she didn't get to vote for the winner. She replied with, "Don't make me cry."

* She said she really didn't cry that much, it was the editing. She said that when the producers did the individual interviews with them, they would try to get to her and make her emotional by asking her about being homesick, who she missed most, was she hungry and thirsty, etc. before getting into any real questions about the game.

* She thought she would be good at Survivor because she is a tomboy, very competitive and athletic, and she was not prepared for the emotional part of the game.

* Gary, Howard's producer, came in and offered her money to take her top off. He started at $1000, then went to $2000, and then $2500, but she wouldn't do it. She said her Father was listening.

* Howard asked her how many animals they saw, because he had the idea that most of the wildlife shots they show are from 2 miles away. She said they could hear various animals but her group didn't see any. She knew the other tribe had encountered animals, but they didn't.

* He asked her if they were allowed to talk to the cameramen. She said they were not, but that she kept getting in trouble for trying to do so. She said the cameraman would be trying to follow them through an activity and trip on a rock and fall into a bush. They would help him up and ask if he was alright, but he wouldn't respond. She said they were all poker faced.

* Howard took about 7 phone calls from listeners and 6 of them trashed her and gave her a hard time about the show and the way she came off.

That's most of the high points. My memory isn't the steel trap it used to be though.

Blue

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •