It was a very disappointing night. Lots of stumbles.
01. Miami All Stars – They went from favorites to zero. That was terrible.
02. Lys Agnes – Another dud. Due to the fires and all the smoke here we lost the signal a few times during her performance but I saw enough. It was bad.
03. Landon Swank – I thought he did a good job but I’m biased when it comes to magicians. He gets my vote but I really don’t think he’ll get through.
04. Anna Graceman – Based on this week alone, she didn’t do enough to go through.
05. Silhouettes – First time I really liked them. Good performance. Based on the performances last night alone, they are in the final 4.
06. Smage Bros. – They’ve exhausted their possibilities on a stage. You can only hop around on motorcycles for so long. They have nothing new to offer.
07. Poplyfe – I’ve made it pretty clear that I don’t like them. This performance didn’t change my mind. But they have the votes and I think they’ll go through but not on my vote.
08. West Springfield Dance Team – Enough already. We have nice parting gifts for you.
09. Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr. – Nothing to criticize here. He’s a Vegas act, becomes more polished every week.
10. Team iLuminate – Surprise of the night, for me. I haven’t been a big fan but they were certainly in the top 4 last night.
My Top 4
Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr.
However Landon won’t get the votes and Poplyfe will be in the final 4.