The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps of the Bachelor 3 women"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-03, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps of the Bachelor 3 women"
OK, the first step toward being able to spoil this show is to be able to recognize these desperate women... therefore I've given us a vidcap baseline.

- 7a
(for some reason Audree had two sittings -- the second one with her saying she's a Mormon)
I'm sorry, but what was up with the Dad... and the never-changing expression on his face the entire time, that killed me!

And my prize for the most clearly staged activity:

- 20a

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps of the Bachelor 3 women sticks 03-27-03 1
   RE: Vidcaps of the Bachelor 3 women SurvivorBlows 03-27-03 2
       RE: Vidcaps of the Bachelor 3 women Schnookie Palookie 03-27-03 3
 RE: Vidcaps of the Bachelor 3 women buckeyegirl 03-27-03 4
 RE: Vidcaps of the Bachelor 3 women SurvivorOverlord 03-27-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-27-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps of the Bachelor 3 women"
Oh my god. They are all the same. They're all non-descript blondes.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps of the Bachelor 3 women"
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-03 AT 11:59 AM (EST)

>Oh my god. They are
>all the same. They're
>all non-descript blondes.

Ya, guess we know (as I think the host termed it) "what Andrew prefers"

There's also only three women over age 26... which I guess isn't that big a deal considering Andrew is only 27 himself (another reason why I really doubt whoever he selects he'll actually marry) but still...

There are definitely some scary women in there... the one crying with her Dad over the mere idea of being on the show, the pageant queen... definitely a possible stalker, drama queen, and Joe millionaire-like Mojo and Heidi or two in the crowd (sorry, I've never actually watched any Bachelor episodes other than the first episodes and the last, so I can't reference any of the Bachelor's previous psycho women.)

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps of the Bachelor 3 women"
Thanks for the vidcaps Webby. LMAO at the beauty queen washing the dishes.

I thought the crying girl was very scary. I can see her going fast.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vidcaps of the Bachelor 3 women"
Thanks for the vidcaps webby! There are actually a few women from my neck of the woods to cheer on! I'm rooting for: Tiffany from Cuyahoga Falls, Oh (pronounced Cuyahigha) and Heather from Waltham, MA

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-27-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vidcaps of the Bachelor 3 women"
Yeah it will be tough to keep from getting these girls confused....lots of young skinny blondes (damn where do I sign up to be on that show)

Lots of 23-26 year olds.....that will probably just make for wilder times on the dates...lots of these girls are either still in school or just out, so they are still in prime partying stage!

--Home is where the DAW count is

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •