The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Breaking News Flash!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-24-02, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Breaking News Flash!!!!!"
I really don't like Chiara and I find her the most skanky girl I've seen on Reality T.V. yet, so this is my way of venting a bit

This just in.....

The race for Ms. Reality T.V. Tramp 2002 has really began to heat up. Big Brother 3's Chiara has taken a huge lead over her roomate Tonya, also pushing Survivors Sarah spirling down towards the bottom of the contestants.

From Chi's talk of measuring a man's size with her mouth to her views on swinging (she's totally ok with it folks!) she has sky rocketed to the front runner of Trashyiest Reality T.V. Tramp of the year. The one thing that may win it for her is her constant persuit of Virginal Jason, also her BB3 housemate. His poor ears are being scorched by her explicite sexual talk.

Some would think Tonya was running away with the crown, but thanks to her boringness she has fallen behind out now popular Chiara.

You heard it here first! I'll be back with more news as it happens

Cin

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Breaking News Flash!!!!! SurvivinDawg 07-24-02 1
   RE: Breaking News Flash!!!!! Cin 07-24-02 2
 Amanda from the Bachelor CSHS79 07-24-02 3
   RE: Amanda from the Bachelor Cin 07-24-02 4
       RE: Amanda from the Bachelor nailbone 07-24-02 5
 RE: Breaking News Flash!!!!! xxinvincible 07-26-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-02, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Breaking News Flash!!!!!"
Heck, Cin, I coulda told you this a long time ago... in fact, I think I posted a thresd devoted to Chia-Ho...

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

07-24-02, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Breaking News Flash!!!!!"
Well I just got the feed last week, and I must say I've been repulsed by everything that comes out of her mouth! Her parents must be so proud of their little girl.

Cin

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Amanda from the Bachelor"
Is Jason's presence what puts Chiapet over the top vs Amanda of the Bachelor?You do remember her don't you,?Don't you recall she
& Alex with the sex in the sheets dessert all to beat out the other ladies vying for his attention.To top it all off, his only proposal to her was to move to California so they could get to know each other better.But of course Alex let the show buy the ring which he dutifully showed off before it went back in his pocket. Anyone who watched that show knows even the final choice
wasn't going to get the ring, Alex probably already hocked it.

07-24-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Amanda from the Bachelor"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-02 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

nooo Jason isn't the only thing that puts Chiara over the top, everything that spews from that girls mouth is pure filth, Amanda may have slept with Alex, but i'm sure she wouldn't tell national televison she's been licking his hiney hole ;) And there are just so many other things she's said that makes her a huge hoochie. I don't think i've ever been as disguested by a woman on a reality show as I have been by Chiara

Cin

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amanda from the Bachelor"

>she's been licking his hiney
>hole ;)

EEEEEWWWW!!! Well, that clinches it!! *shudder*

- This Space For Rent

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-26-02, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Breaking News Flash!!!!!"
The biggest hoes ever on Reality TV would be Cara (Real World 11), Jisela (Road Rules 10), Sarah (Survivor 4), Jerri (Survivor 2), Krista (Big Brother 2), Jordan (Big Brother 1), Tonya (Big Brother 3), and Lisa (Big Brother 3)

Of course Chiwhorea leads them all. Biggest slut on Reality TV.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •