The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Current Message

HawkEye 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-29-01, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HawkEye Click to send private message to HawkEye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not..."

HawkEye's Cornertime

The camera pans to the corner where HawkEye can clearly be seen staring blankly at the wall. A figure dressed in long robe covering their body and hiding their face (think Obi-Wan Kenobi) approaches him. The timer read 00:00:06:66 before the figure adjusts it. As the camera moves away the timer reads 99:99:99:99

"Hawkeye, not sure you got enough time there."

HawkEye turns to face the mysterious person, "You're not Kismet!"

<Evil laugh>, "..and people say you weren’t a good spoiler."

"Who said.. who are.. what do you want anyway."

"I'm here to do your interview, and make sure you get all that's coming to you. BwuuHAaahaa"

"Look, I'll only interview with Kismet, she does all the interviews around here."

"Not an option, she only does the real interviews, and won't waste her time with the likes of you HawkEye. If that's your real name, which we ALL know it's not."

"Fine then, but who the hell are you?"

"I'll tell you when were done for now just answer my questions."

"Ok, but make it quick, I don't want to be here a minute longer than necessary"

<heeheehe>Why are you here, who sent you?

I'm not positive, it might have been Kismet I know she had some issues after the party I threw when I thought she got melted. It might be that ShakesvivorBlows character he's always been jealous of me. Maybe that idiot cowboy, he kinda got ticked about a spoiler I leaked for him, or maybe even true or Rio, I think I upset them one night in chat when I wouldn’t tell them who I was. If I had to pick just one though, it would have to be Superman. He probably got ticked when I called him a chicken for hiding from Kismet, if I had to guess I would think he was the one who stuck me in here. How much time did I get anyway?

You don't want to know. <snicker> So who are your favorite posters and why.

That's easy, "not sleeve", "not shakes", ShakesvivorBlows (don't tell him), EBug (not "Drive My Car"), LadyElectra, Criminals, Hatched, SurvivorSleeve, IrishLass, and AyaK. For some reason I feel we're all kindred spirits of sorts.

Whatever! Let me assure you, I'm on to you people's little games, and if Blowsvivor had of lasted much longer I'd have had them in here too. Which leads me to my next question. Are you sad that Blowsvivor is ending?

Yes and no. It was a lot of fun at times, but ultimately it has drug on too long, caused too much grief, and worn out its welcome with the masses. I owe my existence to it, but even that is not enough to make me want it to continue past this weekend and I would NOT be in favor of a BVR-2.

Speaking of that who are your really, we all know you’re someone else on this board so out with it! Who are you?

I don't think so. There are plenty of clues out there, and a good number "in the know", but until I decide what my future is after BVR I choose not to tell. I can tell you one thing though I won't be going over to the Spoiler forum, I respect those people to much to play games with them like that. The Basher and OT Forum is another matter, I might find a way to continue to interject some humor and fun on those forum's, from time to time.

Do you have any final spoilers or anything for the remaining episode?

Well I don't know for sure, but I have heard an interesting rumor. There may be two jury's. It could mean that there will be multiple winners, or maybe the second jury is for someone else? Something to look forward to fer sure!

Do you have anything else you want people to know?

Only this. Goodbye Blowsvivor, your time is now over, and so is mine.

"Not so fast bucky, you still got quiet a bit of time left on your clock. Turn and face the corner and I'll be back to check you later."

"Before I do, you promised to tell me who you were."

<The camera pans as mysterious figure pulls the cloak back from their face for HawkEye to see.>

"I should have known, flirting gets you every time", hawk mumbles as he turns to the corner.

<The hood back in place, the figure strolls off the set where Kismet is seen waiting ready for her anti-hug, and then some >

Nothing can hide from the eye of a HAWK, especially all those lovely green checksWhat? no hidden messages? heheehee, well there is THIS one.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 HawkEye's CornerTime with, well not...   HawkEye     08-29-01       
   RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well...   sleeeve     08-29-01     1  
     RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well...   HawkEye     09-01-01     17  
   RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well...   Jizzy     08-29-01     2  
   Shout out to Hawk!   AyaK     08-29-01     3  
     ...and to AyaK!   AyatollahKhomeini     08-29-01     4  
         My old buddy Hawkeye!   Art Vandelay     08-29-01     5  
             Art!   AyatollahKhomeini     08-30-01     6  
             RE: My old buddy Hawkeye!   HawkEye     09-01-01     18  
                 RE: My old buddy Hawkeye!   flash_forward_forever     09-01-01     19  
   HAWKEYE!   Kismet     08-30-01     7  
   RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well...   MakeItStop     08-30-01     8  
     RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well...   Drive My Car     08-30-01     9  
         RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well...   EBug     08-30-01     10  
   RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well...   PepeLePew13     08-30-01     11  
     RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well...   MacGyver_13     08-30-01     12  
         Welcome   MakeItStop     08-30-01     13  
   RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well...   Pendragon     08-30-01     14  
     RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well...   moonbaby     08-30-01     15  
     Silly Drag-In   HawkEye     08-31-01     16  
   RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well...   ShakesvivorBlows     09-02-01     20  
   RE: HawkEye's CornerTime with, well...   Lady_Electra     09-04-01     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •